It’s OFFICIAL: Saying Light Skinned-Women Are SEXY Is Politically INCORRECT

The worst thing a man can say in public about his personal preference in women, is “I like light-skinned women.”

For a dude to say that nowadays he is opening himself up to being called Yung Berg and accusing all Dark skin women of being “Dark Butts.” Now me personally I don’t have a personal preference on skin colour, I just have a preference of attractiveness which is not limited to any hue of Black, Brown, White, Red, Yellow, etc. And for any man to have the same preference, he should NOT and realistically CAN NOT be faulted or demonized for his taste.

I have stated on this site MANY TIMES that I can’t understand how a man can’t find Darker Skinned women GORGEOUS, such as:

BUT I can NOT and will NOT say that he is stupid for not wanting to wife up, have sex with, impregnate, any Dark skin women because ultimately that is HIS call and it’s HIS life, like I stated HERE.

Now with that said, I am more than fully aware of the challenges Dark skin women face, since my sister is Dark, and I am fully aware that many men disregard dating Dark women mainly out of pure ignorance. It’s disgusting to hear men of ANY race talk about Dark skin women of ANY race as if they are just inherently less attractive and when they find one that is, it is some kind of MIRACLE that makes them state “Oh, she’s gorgeous – for a dark girl.” And Black people don’t think that this anti-Dark bias is central to just us, because it occurs amongst Indian people, Oriental people, and even Hispanics as well. Every modern culture seems to praise Light as Right, and that definitely should NOT be encouraged.

But with that said, we must not make it so one-sided to the point that saying you like NON-Dark skin women now becomes some sort of PREJUDICE statement. We can’t let the Sandra Rose’s of the world dictate our sexual taste, because who you want to give yourself to, spend time with and possibly start a life with, should NOT be dictated by social pressures. Beautiful women exist in EVERY skin tone, and it’s not inherently PREJUDICE to simply state one’s TASTE, as long as it isn’t done by DEGRADED an entire group.

1. Lincoln Anthony Blades

10/18/2010 at 11:34 AM

Halle Berry = The Greatest Thing To Ever Happen To Men's Fantasies Worldwide (Even if The Reality Is Horrible..)

2. Queen Erudite

10/18/2010 at 11:35 AM

We can not combat ignorance with more ignorance. A person's preference should not be seen as a bad thing.

3. The_Mad_HATER

10/18/2010 at 11:41 AM

20 = wifey material!

4. A Grown Ass Man

10/18/2010 at 11:56 AM

Great post. I love light-skinned women but I shouldn't be criticized for saying that because I love dark-skinned women too.

15, 22 & 23 are my types.

5. Independent Woman

10/18/2010 at 12:08 PM

Judging by the pictures posted I don't even think the colour bias is the problem; it seems the author feels unless you are coked-up-model-thin or blessed with huge titties or ass then you just are not what's "hot."

I guess big girls get no love huh? smh

6. Kam

10/18/2010 at 12:48 PM

Why does she keep choosing “lying cheating ass men”? …. She’s dating someone else now though

7. Kam

10/18/2010 at 1:42 PM

Wow you’re acting like Halle shouldn’t share some of the onus of these men not being good mates… We’re not in the stone ages the men she had didn’t knock her out and carried her to their caves … She chose them as women we are more vulnerable emotionally and physically …. She should of checked on the women beaters history and Eric’s past to see if had womanizing tendencies

8. The_Mad_HATER

10/18/2010 at 4:03 PM

Yall missin the underrated banger at 25!! look at them lips, bet she has a lot of great knowledge to give!!

9. moi

10/18/2010 at 4:30 PM

at the end of the day if the same thing keeps happening to the same person, but with different people…."thats when you start to look at yourself"…cause that means you are the common denominator and it might not be what your doin, but maybe what your not doin. But you keep gettin the same type of people…hm

10/18/2010 at 8:11 PM

no "maybes" it IS you. lol But seriously what if you are in charge of hiring and you look at a resume and the applicant has 4 quits or dismissals in the past year are you going to say the employers are no good or is the applicant the issue??

Halle is damaged in a way that only the people who fall into her fly trap can truly understand.

10/18/2010 at 8:33 PM

I know I'm going out on a limb but…I think Halle treats her men like they ain't shit and she lets the man know SHE wears the pants and runs the house. If you notice she's NEVER dated a man on her level or higher. Usually A listers date a leading man ie Jolie and Pitt. The closest she came was David Justice(when Braves had a dynasty) and he had to beat her ass…according to Halle.

What else would cause a man to cheat on Halle unless they wanted to feel like a real man again? Sometimes cheating helps you psychologically take control over the relationship like "Yeah, yeah trick keep running the show while I'm screwing your assistant behind your back!"

Just putting the theory out there.

12. Sarah Petro George

10/22/2010 at 1:58 PM

As someone who has been called light-skinned and HATED it I agree with this article. At the end of the day I'm black, in the summer I'm still black just darker. It's one thing to be naturally drawn to a physical feature but it's another to completely disregard someone on purpose because of their skin tone is ignorant.

I was having a convo with a friend once and he listed the type of girls he liked based on race; light-skinned black women were #1 and dark-skinned black woman were like #5. I asked him why didn't he just say black women and he said "because they aren't the same. You're lucky to be light-skinned". I was completely offended because I'm black and he said something ignorant about black women, regardless of tone, we are all still black.

All tones have their sexy and there not so sexy.

13. Ms. MusiQ

11/15/2010 at 6:45 AM

Did I miss something?? What the hell does the topic of this post, which has to do with SKIN TONE, have to do with anybody being cheated on?!

I’m so confused…..

Anyhow, beauty comes is all shades. I’m a dark skinned female myself and over the years I’ve learned this: Some dudes love chocolate & some dudes don’t…… We can’t all be everyone’s flavour all the time!!

14. adam1

09/16/2015 at 2:09 PM

I personally think 25 , 20 ,19 & 16 are dimes but the real queens I gotta give
    2 Queens Props and that's # 16 and # 25 really looking Sexy AF that's just my preference! If I seen them both in public looking like that! I surely would spit some game to the two lovely women and try my hardest to score a date with atleast 1 or both women for different nights! Like I said just my preference sorry I Think all the pics on said page are Hott to me! But 25 & 16 I think are the Tru most Beautiful and most Sexy females on this here page! With out a doubt I think all the women on this page and myself would click good together but again going with my preference what I like in women not based by no means racism or color thing. I like all colors in my Crayon Box and so on!