Are Skinny Guys HUNG? Are Ghetto Girls WET? Or Is It YOU Don’t Know What You’re Talking About

Though I hate to hear ignorant people espouse ridiculous bullsh*t, I actually DON’T reject wholesale generalizations across the board as completely untrue. The key word there is COMPLETELY, because though generalizations can usually be proven wrong extremely fast, there are some generalization that, except for a few exceptions, do have some bearings in truth, while others are just completely fallacious BS predicated on a stupid and unsound belief system such as Skinny guys are HUNG and ghetto girls have the tightest, wettest nani ever.

Now I am not going to attempt to disprove or prove how large Skinny guys are because, well, that’s kinda gay. But I have one simple question for women who firmly believe this: Since a man’s richard does not change length or girth, but his body will change multiple times, how can you even begin to assert what a “skinny” guy is to prove your point? Take D’Angelo for example:

On the LEFT is him before and the RIGHT is him today. By YOUR characterization he would be HUNG based on the fact that he USE to be skinny, but now that he is fat, and knowing that richard size doesn’t change with weight loss or gain, does that mean you wouldn’t mess with him now because he’s put on weight and therefore inexplicably lost length and girth? If THAT’S your argument, chances are you probably don’t know MUCH about men’s bodies in the first damn place.

Apparently, these girls got the BEST nani in the world

But the ignorance is NOT limited to women, because there is a very prevalent thought-process going around that ghetto/hood/project chicks somehow have life-changing, make you wanna slap your-mama nani, which apparently affluent, or simply successful women DON’T have. Apparently, by some men’s ways of thinking, if you meet a cute girl and she says she’s from a neighbourhood with a lot of rich, well-to-do folk then chances are her skills in bed will rival Shaq’s chances in a spelling bee with Mark Twain.

But my question to men is this: If a girl’s relative location to the projects makes her nani increasingly better, how do you explain women who either grew up in the suburbs and moved into the hood later in life, or women who grew up in the projects and ‘moved on up’ to the suburbs. By proxy, wouldn’t the move itself alter the women’s vagina while she is in the moving truck? As a box of her life belongings is shipped deep into the burbs does the nani just dry up like xeroderma? But if she moves closer to the hoods, she starts leaking in the U-Haul like Hellraiser’s waterbed.

03/24/2011 at 4:24 AM

So Ladies, Do You Believe That Skinny Men Are Hung Is A BS Generalization Or A Factual Statement Of Truth?

Gentlemen, Do Ladies From Lower Income Backgrounds Have The BEST Nani Around Or is That A Horrible Lie?

2. Vicky

03/24/2011 at 11:01 AM

Actually, I heard a doctor once say that being overweight as a child will affect the growth of his Richard.

But no, I do not believe in those generalizations! They are just as bad as stereotypes….ie, Black men all have big Richards where all Oriental men are all petite.

To avoid all confusion just simply ask him to whip it out…see, problem solved and you know what you are dealing with đŸ˜€

3. poediddly

03/24/2011 at 3:20 PM

Never heard that ghetto girl one,..

Short girls and skinny chics usually get the "she must have a tight wet slobber knocker pussy" and its not always true,i seen some ugly busted pussy on little chics too but I do agree its usually not the case..

4. ChloeRayne516

03/24/2011 at 3:55 PM

it's all over these e-streets. *smh* like i said before it's not that they are better in bed as far as they got that Good Good, cuz I am farrr from a hood chick/ratchet but I know for sure that I got that Kush Kush (lmao).

It's that hoodiehoos (like the pic above) are willing to do Whatever in the bedroom to get and keep a dude, no questions asked.

5. Kizzy

03/24/2011 at 3:58 PM

LOL @ the C UNT DESTROYER!

Being skinny and hung seems like a bad joke to me…

I love being twisted up, twirled around, spun around, lifted, carried and the occasional pounding into submission and if he has great size, but no biceps or shoulders it may be a big FAIL!

6. ChloeRayne516

03/24/2011 at 4:00 PM

I think ya'll need to elaborate more on when you say Hoodrats are better in bed so that we can better understand because from what I've read it was based on what these type of chicks were willing to do in the bed — not her cooch in itself that made her "the best you ever had" (drake)

7. Kay Boo

03/24/2011 at 4:16 PM

Apart from the fact that skinny men do seem to have larger penises in comparison to their body, I think generalized myths about sexual favourability is how certain groups of people who think they have little else going for them outside of the bedroom build self-esteem by emphasizing that one aspect of themselves. Which, by the way, is why I'm turned off by singers/rappers, or people in general, who go on about their sex skills – it makes me think they are insecure and have nothing else going for them. But then, one could probably say I'm generalizing here too.

8. A Grown Ass Man

03/24/2011 at 4:26 PM

My problem with these generalizations are the allusions to what is suppose to come after.

I guess women should stop dating heavy-set men and men should stop dating classy women. To make those leaps in logic are very dangerous and highly flawed in my opinion.

9. Independent Woman

03/24/2011 at 4:41 PM

Whether MYTH or REALITY I think it's all good that men think being skinny=bigger c0ck. Maybe that will drive men into the gym and away from Little's ceasars and the extra box of crazy bread.

SMH

10. @dopefreshlife

03/24/2011 at 5:50 PM

"How about this – speculating on someone’s length, girth, tightness, moistness, etc. is largely irrelevant, because you can’t use mass generalizations to identify SKILL." <— *slow hand clap*

This sh*t is hilarious.

11. t.baybay

03/25/2011 at 6:31 PM

ok…its true.and generaly african (not african-american) men have the biggest of all