Are Skinny Guys HUNG? Are Ghetto Girls WET? Or Is It YOU Don’t Know What You’re Talking About

Though I hate to hear ignorant people espouse ridiculous bullsh*t, I actually DON’T reject wholesale generalizations across the board as completely untrue. The key word there is COMPLETELY, because though generalizations can usually be proven wrong extremely fast, there are some generalization that, except for a few exceptions, do have some bearings in truth, while others are just completely fallacious BS predicated on a stupid and unsound belief system such as Skinny guys are HUNG and ghetto girls have the tightest, wettest nani ever.

Now I am not going to attempt to disprove or prove how large Skinny guys are because, well, that’s kinda gay. But I have one simple question for women who firmly believe this: Since a man’s richard does not change length or girth, but his body will change multiple times, how can you even begin to assert what a “skinny” guy is to prove your point? Take D’Angelo for example:

On the LEFT is him before and the RIGHT is him today. By YOUR characterization he would be HUNG based on the fact that he USE to be skinny, but now that he is fat, and knowing that richard size doesn’t change with weight loss or gain, does that mean you wouldn’t mess with him now because he’s put on weight and therefore inexplicably lost length and girth? If THAT’S your argument, chances are you probably don’t know MUCH about men’s bodies in the first damn place.

Apparently, these girls got the BEST nani in the world

But the ignorance is NOT limited to women, because there is a very prevalent thought-process going around that ghetto/hood/project chicks somehow have life-changing, make you wanna slap your-mama nani, which apparently affluent, or simply successful women DON’T have. Apparently, by some men’s ways of thinking, if you meet a cute girl and she says she’s from a neighbourhood with a lot of rich, well-to-do folk then chances are her skills in bed will rival Shaq’s chances in a spelling bee with Mark Twain.

But my question to men is this: If a girl’s relative location to the projects makes her nani increasingly better, how do you explain women who either grew up in the suburbs and moved into the hood later in life, or women who grew up in the projects and ‘moved on up’ to the suburbs. By proxy, wouldn’t the move itself alter the women’s vagina while she is in the moving truck? As a box of her life belongings is shipped deep into the burbs does the nani just dry up like xeroderma? But if she moves closer to the hoods, she starts leaking in the U-Haul like Hellraiser’s waterbed.

03/24/2011 at 4:24 AM

So Ladies, Do You Believe That Skinny Men Are Hung Is A BS Generalization Or A Factual Statement Of Truth?

Gentlemen, Do Ladies From Lower Income Backgrounds Have The BEST Nani Around Or is That A Horrible Lie?

• imakesense

03/24/2011 at 12:25 PM

Skinny men look bigger due to illusion.

The juxtaposition of their small frame and their pen!s makes their pen!s looks extreeeemely large in comparison.

A 7×2.5 inch dack will look PERFECT on a skinny guy and make him look huuung, but look average on a fat guy regardless of the fact that they are in reality the same size.

• ATLienSince82

03/24/2011 at 4:10 PM

Plus men do carry fat in their pelvis area, so there is actual fat that could be covering up a good amount of the shaft dependin on how big you are..

That's why a brother like me works out and stays shaved…keep that thang lookin glorious! LOL

• ChloeRayne516

03/24/2011 at 4:25 PM

I called BullSnickery…

We need proof!!!! o__o

ikidd. ikidd.

LOL

2. Vicky

03/24/2011 at 11:01 AM

Actually, I heard a doctor once say that being overweight as a child will affect the growth of his Richard.

But no, I do not believe in those generalizations! They are just as bad as stereotypes….ie, Black men all have big Richards where all Oriental men are all petite.

To avoid all confusion just simply ask him to whip it out…see, problem solved and you know what you are dealing with :D

• Crystal Promo-Fernandez

03/24/2011 at 3:46 PM

Vicky, how overweight and until what age will it affect his richard??

• Vicky

03/24/2011 at 7:52 PM

Prepuberty until men stop growing, which I think is 21 or something. They say highly overweight to obese. It messes with their hormones which of course would affect the growth of his Richard

3. poediddly

03/24/2011 at 3:20 PM

Never heard that ghetto girl one,..

Short girls and skinny chics usually get the "she must have a tight wet slobber knocker pussy" and its not always true,i seen some ugly busted pussy on little chics too but I do agree its usually not the case..

4. ChloeRayne516

03/24/2011 at 3:55 PM

it's all over these e-streets. *smh* like i said before it's not that they are better in bed as far as they got that Good Good, cuz I am farrr from a hood chick/ratchet but I know for sure that I got that Kush Kush (lmao).

It's that hoodiehoos (like the pic above) are willing to do Whatever in the bedroom to get and keep a dude, no questions asked.

• Kizzy

03/24/2011 at 4:01 PM

LOL @ Kush Kush

But I have a hard time agreeing with your last point because I don't think that's a hood thing..that sounds like a lot-of-women thing..

• ChloeRayne516

03/24/2011 at 4:07 PM

that sounds like a lot-of-women thing..

I beg to differ!! I know plenty of woman who aren't willing to do whatever in the boudoir to get or keep a dude — Myself Included

"Hell No – you can't bust in my eardrum!!!, Ninja you krazy" O__o

*lol*

• ATLienSince82

03/24/2011 at 4:14 PM

But Chloe…be real for a e-second..

You know a woman's sexual mentality has nothing to do with where she was raised…some women with ph.d are begging to give head the first night too!

• ChloeRayne516

03/24/2011 at 4:23 PM

You know a woman's sexual mentality has nothing to do with where she was raised

I agree it has nothing to do with WHERE you was raised but often times HOW you were raised sometimes plays an important part.

• A Grown Ass Man

03/24/2011 at 4:28 PM

Interesting. So do you believe lax parenting which we all can agree afflicts the hood, has caused a nation of young girls to be raised loosely?

• ChloeRayne516

03/24/2011 at 4:39 PM

lax parenting afflicts hoods, suburbs, mcmansions, etc.

Just wanted to get that out of the way^^^^

I believe kids learn by example, so by lax parenting –if a young girl sees or knows her mom is getting taken down on the regular by different dudes, don't you think she will feel this is the norm?

JMO.

• Independent Woman

03/24/2011 at 6:58 PM

Unfortunately lax mothers are a thing of the suburbs too…

• MzDebbieFields

03/24/2011 at 4:05 PM

You know what's funny?? I have heard the same thing said about men from the hood being able to lay it down better than surburb guys so maybe there is some truth to the other side too…

#ThingsthatmakeyougoHMMM

• ATLienSince82

03/24/2011 at 4:12 PM

TELL EM AGAIN DEB!!!

All yawl females came up in here talm bout hood chicks are better being a generalization, but look how long yawl been sayin hood dudes lay it down better..it has gone to the point where women would be surprised if I nigga with a masters degree could make her nut..SMH

If we gonna address one thing we gotta address the other too..

5. Kizzy

03/24/2011 at 3:58 PM

LOL @ the C UNT DESTROYER!

Being skinny and hung seems like a bad joke to me…

I love being twisted up, twirled around, spun around, lifted, carried and the occasional pounding into submission and if he has great size, but no biceps or shoulders it may be a big FAIL!

6. ChloeRayne516

03/24/2011 at 4:00 PM

I think ya'll need to elaborate more on when you say Hoodrats are better in bed so that we can better understand because from what I've read it was based on what these type of chicks were willing to do in the bed — not her cooch in itself that made her "the best you ever had" (drake)

• MzDebbieFields

03/24/2011 at 4:04 PM

I so agree with this…are we talking actual vaginal texture or the whole sex act itself?

• ATLienSince82

03/24/2011 at 4:17 PM

Vaginal texture??!

I'm saving that one Deb lol

• ATLienSince82

03/24/2011 at 4:16 PM

Aight here it is..

The level of wet-wet, tightness and overall feeling just seems to be better with some hood chicks according to some fellas…I met some project girls that could walk through the Sahara and stay wet and it just seems like they got it like that..

It ain't logical..it's definitely a generalization..but it hasn't failed me yet! lol

• A Grown Ass Man

03/24/2011 at 4:29 PM

For real?

I don't know if I can go with you there on that one brotha.

• ChloeRayne516

03/24/2011 at 4:29 PM

hmmmm..

Maybe it's the quarter waters. *shrug*

j/k

• MistaHarsh

03/24/2011 at 6:03 PM

I think the hood chick's mentality is that their self worth depends on their sexual skills so they spend their time mastering it instead of mastering an education or a career. Similar to a nerd mastering academics but as a result being socially awkward.

A sophisticated women might not have the time to perfect snap & gyro b/c she's busy perfecting her presentation skills for her board meetings.

Which woman do you prefer?

• imakesense

03/24/2011 at 10:03 PM

But MistaHarsh what does this have to do with which chick is more dripping wet? I would say this is due to your body's natural hormonal excretion and not mastery of skill or talent

• MistaHarsh

03/24/2011 at 11:02 PM

Dammit, I'm no doctor imakesense but the more comfortable you are with your sexuality the easier it is to get loose (ie get wet, orgasm, have no inhibitions etc) that could be it…

There are certain women(not just hood chicks) who exude sex in their walk, talk, and eyes that turn us on so much that we speak figuratively when we label these women who we have good sex with as having the wettest nani.

• guest

03/24/2011 at 11:04 PM

i believe that…… just cause I've been told and have been asked "Do you know that you're creaming right now??" and when he meant creaming I never realized until I saw that shit!

7. Kay Boo

03/24/2011 at 4:16 PM

Apart from the fact that skinny men do seem to have larger penises in comparison to their body, I think generalized myths about sexual favourability is how certain groups of people who think they have little else going for them outside of the bedroom build self-esteem by emphasizing that one aspect of themselves. Which, by the way, is why I'm turned off by singers/rappers, or people in general, who go on about their sex skills – it makes me think they are insecure and have nothing else going for them. But then, one could probably say I'm generalizing here too.

8. A Grown Ass Man

03/24/2011 at 4:26 PM

My problem with these generalizations are the allusions to what is suppose to come after.

I guess women should stop dating heavy-set men and men should stop dating classy women. To make those leaps in logic are very dangerous and highly flawed in my opinion.

9. Independent Woman

03/24/2011 at 4:41 PM

Whether MYTH or REALITY I think it's all good that men think being skinny=bigger c0ck. Maybe that will drive men into the gym and away from Little's ceasars and the extra box of crazy bread.

SMH

• MistaHarsh

03/24/2011 at 10:30 PM

don't sleep on that crazy bread!

10. @dopefreshlife

03/24/2011 at 5:50 PM

"How about this – speculating on someone’s length, girth, tightness, moistness, etc. is largely irrelevant, because you can’t use mass generalizations to identify SKILL." <— *slow hand clap*

This sh*t is hilarious.

11. t.baybay

03/25/2011 at 6:31 PM

ok…its true.and generaly african (not african-american) men have the biggest of all