“A Woman CAN’T Have A Lot Of Sex With A Lot Of Men And Be Perfectly SANE”

Earlier this week I was having a conversation with my boy about this girl that we both know who, for lack of a more accurate and descriptive phrase, is addicted to getting her nani walls beaten in like a Fela Kuti drum. This girl started to have sex at about 18 years old and is already quickly approaching 90 sex partners – at her current age of 23. She embodies the phrase “I will try at least everything once in my life” as she has willingly communicated to us that she has been in threesomes, she’s bisexual and she has experimented with damn near every sex act NOT including beastiality, necrophilia or pedophilia. What’s interesting is that she is considered a step away from CRAZY based SOLELY on her sexual history – which made me wonder why we don’t apply the same mentality towards men?

After my Boy and I spoke with little Ms. Promiscuous, we pondered aloud around some other friends about the state of her physical and mental mindset. My personal conclusion was that she really needed to slow down with all the random sex IF she doesn’t want to wake up pissing lava, because one of the main side effects of an incredibly active sex life is a high-ass exposure to STD’s. My boy’s conclusion was that she probably should slow down if she still wants to be considered wife material one day because at this rate she is nothing more than a local smut in our city that no man with ANY common sense or self-respect would bring home to meet his mama.

But what I found very interesting was what our female friend who was listening in on the conversation had to say about the topic. She said:

“I feel so sad for this girl, because obviously she has some severe mental problems that she doesn’t know how to handle and she’s using sex as an escape. Someone needs to get this chick checked out because no woman can have THAT much sex with THAT many men and be perfectly sane…”

Now the woman who said that is NO saint at all herself and is definitely NOT a sanctimonious B*tch, but I really didn’t feel comfortable with the assertion she was making. Essentially her point is that a woman who WILLINGLY makes the decision to have a lot of sex with whomever she wants to, is not a “Sex-positive Feminist” [a term I have recently learned thanks to http://lidia-anain.com/] but is actually a VICTIM of a larger mental problem. I especially found this troubling because my same female-friend [as well as most, if not ALL of my female friends] don’t bring this issue up as it relates to men.

In fact, when we discuss men who get it in with various h0es from different area codes, the mass consensus tends to be that he’s worthy of A LOT of praise for having SO MUCH game. In fact, in our society we tend to elevate men who get a LOT of nani as being MORE in control of his mind, because he knows how to successfully execute his p*ssy-getting plans much better than other men who don’t have the same mental skill-set to be as successful with women. So basically men who get a lot of ass = The Most Interesting Man In The World, and women who get a lot of richard = mentally unstable victim.

But when it comes to who we decide to have sex with, when we decide to do it and how many times, are men and women really THAT different?

I am very familiar with the research that has been done on women who suffer from sexual abuse and rape and how that can spur on a relentless sexual urge in her, but it’s definitely a harsh and somewhat IGNORANT leap in logic to state that ALL women who have a lot of sex with different men are basket cases. As far as I’m concerned, women CAN smash a lot of dudes and be sane – which just means she’s simply nasty as HELL.

04/29/2011 at 3:47 AM

Ladies & Gentlemen, What Are Your Thoughts On This? Do You Think Women Who Engage In More Sexual Activities Are Actually Strapped With Harsh Mental Problems, Or Do You Think That's More Of A Cop-Out For Acting Hoe-Ish?

• Caitlin

09/10/2011 at 2:30 AM

This is absurd. Everybody is given the definite right to do what they please, and live in a way which makes him or her happy. To each their own, really. In case you haven't noticed, it's 2011, not 1911. Women are much more empowered now

2. chloerayne516

04/29/2011 at 5:12 AM

Wow 1st Commenter.. #FML I can't sleep so watching "The Royal Wedding"

Hmmm I say it all depends based on the age of women who I will consider that maybe she's either Krazy or just A Horny Harlet…

At her age and so many bodies on her yes I will say something must've traumtized her when she was going up (absence of daddy, uncle bouncing her on his lap a littlte tooo long, etc.) But an older woman in late to mid thirties I would lean more to "A Horny Harlet" because she may have started smashing late in life and/or got boo'd up or wifed down at a young age and now she is single she is just getting her Christopher Columbus on by exploring different richards.

*My0.02Cents*

• Jason Howe

04/29/2011 at 7:48 AM

Agreed, not really much I can add I think Chloe nailed it.

• MzDebbieFields

04/29/2011 at 11:42 AM

That doesn't make any sense, what does age have to do with it??

There are girls who are 16 and are just as, if not more, horny than any 30 year old woman so that point doesn't register to me.

• imakesense

04/29/2011 at 12:17 PM

They say your brain doesnt fully develop until your 21 so these could be decisions she regrets. Register that?

• A Grown Ass Man

04/29/2011 at 12:21 PM

That would be a poor defense for human actions under any circumstance. Murderers are tried as adults before the age of 21 because it's a little ridiculous to say that before 21 you don't have a grasp of your mental facilities.

In fact, the legal age for many activities varies all over the world so that number 21 is pretty irrelevant.

• imakesense

04/29/2011 at 12:30 PM

Promiscuity is a very emotionally invested life choice that isnt a matter of right or wrong like murder, stealing, lying, etc. In my opinion i do not believe that those under the age of 21 have the mental capacity to comprehend the after effects of such decisions

• MzDebbieFields

04/29/2011 at 1:32 PM

Sure if you say so

• ChloeRayne516

04/29/2011 at 1:50 PM

That doesn't make any sense, what does age have to do with it??

What I'm sayin is to be that young and to have that many sexual partners already I mean damn there are women in their mid to late 30's and 40's who never had that many sexual partners — those that did are professional ladies of the night they get paid to do it.

04/29/2011 at 1:52 PM

Tell em Deb…that girl probably just likes richard and the attention she gets from new dudes when she walks around looking sexed up ready for some action..

Yawl dont know this girl so don't rush to put that cape on when she just really wants to get smashed

3. panamaenrique

04/29/2011 at 8:41 AM

Everyone needs a hobby. *shrugs*

• imakesense

04/29/2011 at 12:19 PM

Lol she needs to go read a book and do something productive

4. Danni

04/29/2011 at 9:47 AM

Almost 90 dudes at 23??????? Her sweet and petite done lost ALL its shape SMH.

Neway, I won't speak on her sanity or lack thereof, because who knows? Just because she doesn't fit into the stereotypical mold that women are supposed to fit into in regards to s*x doesn't make her crazy. Sounds like she just became fully comfortable with her sexuality before she fully developed some common sense.

• BADDEST

04/29/2011 at 10:51 AM

' Sounds like she just became fully comfortable with her sexuality before she fully developed some common sense. ' = SO WELL SAID!

• MzDebbieFields

04/29/2011 at 11:44 AM

"Sounds like she just became fully comfortable with her sexuality before she fully developed some common sense. "

What does common sense have to do with it? Are you saying she's stupid because she likes to have sex?

• Danni

04/29/2011 at 11:57 AM

Nope, not at all. I defend her right to do whatever she wants to with her body. But let's be real here. At 23, she probably hasn't done enough traveling to have dealt with this many dudes anywhere other than her own backyard, which means she has likely built a reputation for herself in her hometown as a h*e. Like it or not, that's the reality of the situation. And she did this to herself. No common sense in that.

If she's s*xually adventurous, so be it. But if she had some sense, she would've at least been smart enough to not sh*t where she eats.

• MzDebbieFields

04/29/2011 at 12:02 PM

"which means she has likely built a reputation for herself in her hometown as a h*e. Like it or not, that's the reality of the situation. And she did this to herself. No common sense in that."

Maybe she is a strong enough woman to realize that none of that shit matters in the grand scheme of things, and there's no point in depriving herself of pleasure today just to make some dudes happy who have nothing to do with her.

Let's not act like women aren't unjustly called whores by insignificant men everyday! There's girls I've grown up with who got the hoe label just for sleeping with a couple guys and they were very particular with who and how they had sex. You can't live to satisfy other people!

• Danni

04/29/2011 at 1:22 PM

Come on, Debbie :). I feel where you coming from here; I do. The double standard is some straight up unfair nonsense. But we're not talkng about some innocent girl who was labeled a h*e even though she only slept with five dudes. This chick has racked up almost 100 partners in only 5 years of being s*xually active!

And as far as the age thing goes, I assume you're older than 23 and clearly even you feel some type of way about her being unfairly judged. Hell, I'm 27 and I would be irate if I knew somebody was out calling me that. It doesn't matter how "strong" a woman is. That. label. MATTERS.

• MzDebbieFields

04/29/2011 at 1:36 PM

If you would be irate that someone called you a hoe then you are not mentally strong because that label comes mostly from insecure men and stupid women! I was called a hoe once because I decided to sleep with my boyfriend at the time after 2 dates!

No one took into account the fact that we were friends for years, they just decided my actions didn't fit their standards and that was it.

Women have to rise above petty insults! We are sitting here talking about how crazy or stupid she may be and we really don't know anything else about her!

• Jason Howe

04/29/2011 at 3:34 PM

Deb you came with some solid point on this joint, I can't even argue. I can just give my perspective, ALL the women I knew who were racking up bodies at a crazy rate at a young age had some issues that had not been worked out. Again, loved your point and if you have that mental fortitude you have been blessed, peace.

• imakesense

04/29/2011 at 12:14 PM

Real tlk.. This 100%

04/29/2011 at 1:54 PM

Damn ain't no one gonna speak on the realness Danni just brought up..

Are we gonna act like she shouldn't be interested in protecting the shape and size of her good-good?? That shit must look like a quarter pounder thats been run over by a truck and smell like an old tire fire

5. @craziijnell

04/29/2011 at 10:16 AM

I can't pretend that I wouldn't be shocked if a woman told me she had 90 partners in 5 years. Or in life for that matter. But, the truth is that she's getting the side eye while there are some men who make it a mission to sex as many women/men as possible. We don't give the same degree of criticism to these men. The reasons I've heard is that it's just natural for men to enter as many holes as possible. I don't believe that. I don't judge homegirl. I don't even think she had some severe imbalance or trauma but I would suggest she get Gardasil shots, condoms, and frequent testing.

• Malik

04/29/2011 at 10:50 AM

I'd rather not get into the debate about whether or not we should criticize men more for an 'excessive' amount of female parties. It is encourage that men 'counter' more than women though because it is seen as showing that the guy is viable partner and wanted asset. If he has the ability to be with many women, there must be something about him that attracts so many partners, as that line of thinking goes.

It works the other way too; unless a man is younger than say 24isn or is devoutly religious I would be hard pressed to believe that women wouldn't be giving the man a side-eye for not having s*x at that point. Because clearly something must be wrong with him if he didn't have s*x thus far in his life. Allah forbid if he's cute/handsome/whathaveyou.

• @craziijnell

04/29/2011 at 11:00 AM

I'm with you. I'm not suggesting we criticize men any more…but we don't. We simply accept male promiscuity and will quickly call a woman a whore for comparable facts and figures.

And I give anyone a side-eye for being a virgin after 24. That's no-mans land. I've encountered virgins of both genders who are in their mid twenties. It's a strange place to be.

• Shii

04/29/2011 at 11:56 AM

Condoms, frequent testing, raw organic foods and a laughing happy aura. Should keep ones body healthy. No batty seeking shit though. Avoid them dudes…

6. BADDEST

04/29/2011 at 10:27 AM

you wanna know why theres perceived insanity there…..its because we havent as a society decided our stance about the sexually empowered female….it both threatens and excites us at the same time….we glorify both the madonna and the whore which confuses the shit outta young women coming into their sexuality…..its like theres no inbetween, or its sure as hell hard to balance, its almost as if our society wants us to 'pick a side'…so when a woman is deciding who she is sexually its often to one extreme or another…..the girl who wants to play it up, indulges every sexual whim she can think of and the one who wants to be a ' good girl' stays on her proverbial high horse and doesnt sully her image with anything that could be even remotely sexual…..moral of the story….subscribing to either EXTREME is NUTS !!!!

• A Grown Ass Man

04/29/2011 at 12:23 PM

Great post. The absolute trust of the matter.

• BADDEST

04/29/2011 at 1:01 PM

Why thank you sir! :)

7. MzDebbieFields

04/29/2011 at 11:40 AM

This pisses me off so much! There's nothing wrong with a woman deciding to have as much sex as she wants with as much people as she wants as long as she's safe and protecting herself!

If we were talking about a man who had that much sex with that many women we would be talking about how much of a pimp or a player he is. #StupidDoubleStandards

8. MzDebbieFields

04/29/2011 at 12:04 PM

I know that, so if women are to be treated as equals we can't be hypocritical and look down on them for having the exact same mentality.

9. @craziijnell

04/29/2011 at 12:04 PM

Seriously? I recognize the pressure among men and their male counterparts/peers but I haven't recognized any women encouraging men to pipe freely. If anything, IMO, we frown upon it and think it's nasty. It's disheartening to hear of men in their late 20s and beyond still talking about "bodies". It's sad and gross. I know men who purposely hide their sex numbers because the discussion would be way to uncomfortable. So where's the encouragement?

• Malik

04/29/2011 at 12:26 PM

It's not as overt and explicit as men say/joke about to one another, but it is there. Excluding the people who are ungodly ugly or are just too terrible to suffer being around for more than 5 minutes, women have certain expectations of men based on either how they look or how old they are.

It is often assumed that if a guy is passed a certain age and hasn't had sex yet he must be 'off' to a certain degree. Because it's expected for us to always actively pursue it. Often you'll read in comments here and elsewhere that women are surprised that men (virgin or otherwise) turn down sex, a lot.

10. imakesense

04/29/2011 at 12:09 PM

I agree with what that female said for alot of cases but not all. Its easy to differentiate from the females lashing out due to abuse and the liberal, new age, free love feminists pnce comparing different aspects of their personalities and intelligence levels.

I also believe that alot of men that are unsafely promiscuous to her extent are victims of abuse as well, its just that males will never admit this and it is never brought to light. Have you really analyzed the likes of most pimps? Those men have extreme mental problems linking back to their childhood upbringing

• Crystal Promo-Fernandez

04/29/2011 at 12:18 PM

I don't feel sorry for her fast little ass at all!

• Independent Woman

04/29/2011 at 12:34 PM

Just as a woman you should feel sorry for her not recognizing how much she is underselling her body and value. You may not have to feel sorry for HER in particular, but please know this is a problem affecting women WORLDWIDE.

• Chloerayne516

04/29/2011 at 12:56 PM

but please know this is a problem affecting women WORLDWIDE

Amen!!!

11. pauliebrooks

04/29/2011 at 12:22 PM

Is her name Nikki? I think I know that hoe.

• pauliebrooks

04/29/2011 at 12:24 PM

That was a joke, but forreal, she's old enough to be aware of the risks, protected or unprotected.

I just wonder how to call a girl a hoe without sounding judgemental. Nah I'm lying, she's a hoe.

• pauliebrooks

04/29/2011 at 12:26 PM

And if she's getting backdoored, Lord knows her ass be leakin'.

• MzDebbieFields

04/29/2011 at 1:39 PM

LOL she would be crazy to do anal with that many guys because she would be going against her body!

04/29/2011 at 1:49 PM

Call her ass a garden tool!

• imakesense

04/29/2011 at 2:24 PM

lmaooooooooooo

• Jason Howe

04/29/2011 at 3:40 PM

I think we all know Nikki, LMAO

12. imakesense

04/29/2011 at 12:22 PM

13. Independent Woman

04/29/2011 at 12:33 PM

This makes my soul cry out for her.

The truly SAD part about this whole situation isn't if she's potentially crazy, it's the fact that she doesn't realize her self-worth as a woman is so much HIGHER than she even realizes.

• Danni

04/29/2011 at 1:41 PM

"She is sleeping with 18 men a year since she turned 18. A SENSIBLE woman would realize that her body, mind and soul is worth SO MUCH MORE THAN THAT."

Thank you! We can argue all day long about a woman needing to feel pleasure just like men do. But why can't you feel pleasure from the same one or two men? You have to go out and meet a new guy every time you want to have sex? It's just not sensible, sorry.

And this same rule does apply to men. Let any guy honestly tell us that he's slept with 90 women in a five-year period and almost all of us would go running in the opposite direction.

04/29/2011 at 1:49 PM

The BS has gotta stop!

Y'all women lust after dudes with high body counts everyday! In fact a nigga with too low of a count (in your opinion) ain't getting no burn whatsoever…be honest Danni!

• Danni

04/29/2011 at 2:00 PM

Hol' up, you not painting the whole picture! A woman might lust after some gorgeous man who clearly looks capable of bagging a ton of chicks, but when do we EVER hear the actual number of chicks he's been with? That's right, never. If we actually knew he had had sex with an entire campus full of females, we wouldn't dare pursue that dude. No, women don't wanna be with male whores any more than ya'll wanna be with female ones.

Women do exactly what men do. We convince ourselves that what happened before us doesn't even exist. As long as I don't know more than one or two of the chicks he's slept with, I'm good.

04/29/2011 at 2:06 PM

Danni you definitely gotta speak for yo' self on this one because everyday I meet women who act groupie-ish to dudes that get nuff ass and they know he does too!

The difference between males and females is we men eliminate a chick 100% for her high number, but yawl just get mad and keep dating him

• Chattrisse Dolabaille

05/01/2011 at 10:38 AM

Danni isn't just speaking for herself, and since when did you become an authority on what women want/think? Neither me, my girlfriends, or any of my female relatives are trying or hoping to smash a manwhore or a walking, talking STD factory.

I believe you when you say you meet women every day who have those low standards, but I get the impression (from many of your other posts) that the women you meet every day aren't worth talking to tomorrow. So cool it.

• Chloerayne516

04/29/2011 at 5:26 PM

PREACH!!!!!

• BADDEST

04/29/2011 at 2:03 PM

just to chime in here…women like alpha males, alpha males usually get a lot of play…..when women are lusting after dudes with high booty counts its not because of the amount of women hes bagged but more about the way he carries himself (aka confidence he has)…..its a what came first the chicken or the egg typa thing….Danni isnt BSing though

• imakesense

04/29/2011 at 2:29 PM

yes! ATL read this post she's answered what you keep posting over and over lol

04/29/2011 at 3:58 PM

Naw she never really answered it because the chicken and egg thing is still debatable

• Bruhman 3rd Flo'

04/29/2011 at 6:35 PM

Tru shit. Alpha males is a good point but there are some real fuckboys getting oodles of ass for bullshit reasons.

04/29/2011 at 3:58 PM

This don't answer it to me because it aint gotta do with alpha males and all that its just about status (money, power and respect) because I know a lot of p*ssy-ass dudes who rope in a lot of dimes because they got money and they ain't worrying about dudes body count..

14. BADDEST

04/29/2011 at 1:00 PM

yeah her site is great! I agree!!
    I question the term feminist in association to it though….I have an issue with feminism in general and i wont go into to it in detail as its a tangent…..but in my opinion feminism plays a pivotal role in why our modern society is so schitzophrenic about the female gender….its about female empowerment for me, not feminism….

15. @craziijnell

04/29/2011 at 1:35 PM

On the last point, "unicorn mated with pegasus", I agree. LOL.

16. ATLienSince82

04/29/2011 at 1:55 PM

I don't mind if a woman got some bodies on it, just as long as its low…the problem with virgins is you don't know if they fuckin' or not and who wants to wait that long to find out..

• Chloerayne516

04/29/2011 at 5:11 PM

What's considered a low body count for a woman to you?

Fellas feel free to answer as well?

• Bruhman 3rd Flo'

04/29/2011 at 5:18 PM

Anything not in double digits I can live with

• Chloerayne516

04/29/2011 at 5:23 PM

I heard men say this before, as long as she can count on 1 hand. *smhl*

• @craziijnell

05/02/2011 at 4:59 PM

SMH indeed. But he can rack up into triple digits. Logically, I don't see how men can really expect this. If a woman has been active since she was 18 and is mostly single throughout her 20s and maybe early 30s, you won't think she's racked up quite a score card (does this metaphor work here?)? If you don't, you either want a liar or a serial monogamist.

17. ATLienSince82

04/29/2011 at 1:57 PM

Yawl females give dudes with the highest body counts the most praise and attention…I'm gonna even go as far to say that yawl get more attracted to dude based on much other females like dude..

I have seen this numerous times

• @craziijnell

04/29/2011 at 3:33 PM

As you've read, I totally disagree with you. 90 partners is A LOT of people. Despite what my facebook "friends" count looks like, I don't even really KNOW 90 people on the real. And I certainly don't know 90 people I'd like inside of me. So if a man can find and sex 90 women whether in 5 years or in a lifetime, I'm going to stay away. "Keep that *points at said man's nether regions* away from me and mine."

It MAY be attractive to like a man who like "liked" by other women. But like is different than sexed.

I'm simply not attracted to men who plow through women. Let me rephrase, I am not attracted to men who make this fact known. If I meet a man who has had 90 lovers but keeps it on the low, I would probably date him BECAUSE I wouldn't think he's as nasty as he is. But… his CARFAX isn't desirable.

04/29/2011 at 3:55 PM

But I think it's time we got to the real point of this discussion..

Nani and richard are different things and should be treated differently..

It is a little nasty to let any old car into your garage, but how you gonna call my car nasty because it needs to be parked??

• @craziijnell

04/29/2011 at 4:13 PM

To answer your question, yes. What's the real difference? Social mores? The idea of slack poon?

• @craziijnell

04/29/2011 at 4:18 PM

My bad. I meant. Yes, I will call it nasty. I can't imagine your parked car is any healthier than a garage with a similar history.

But my real question still is what is the difference? The notion that women can't get it in the same way as men (and vice versa) baffles me. Sex is sex. I'm all for humping but I can't abide by a double standard that calls for women to be chaste and men to chase.

04/29/2011 at 4:42 PM

Nah sex aint just sex…I subscribe to the Chris Rock notion here..men been tryin to bone yawl females since you were 13 and everyday a new man throws some D your way…

For a brotha to get that many offers we would have to be a professional athlete, millionaire or Ron Jeremy..a woman who lets a man invade her body is much different than being the invader..

• @craziijnell

04/29/2011 at 5:22 PM

So you're saying women are built to say "no" and men take whatever they can get? Is that an appropriate deduction?

• Chloerayne516

04/29/2011 at 5:03 PM

"If I meet a man who has had 90 lovers but keeps it on the low, I would probably date him BECAUSE I wouldn't think he's as nasty as he is"

And this is why some smuts gets wifed up w/house and kids and some don't — because the smart ones keep their Hotivities UNDER WRAPS. Discretion is KEY.

18. Chloerayne516

04/29/2011 at 1:57 PM

Sprintting!!!!!!

04/29/2011 at 2:05 PM

LIES! Let Trey Songz tell you that and you gon' be like "Trey stop playin" while he slips yo' panties off with his teeth!

• Independent Woman

04/29/2011 at 2:09 PM

Dirty over-exposed richard is NOT attractive in ANY way.

• @craziijnell

04/29/2011 at 4:19 PM

Truth.

• Bruhman 3rd Flo'

04/29/2011 at 6:43 PM

Over exposure doesn't equal dirty. You got some fellas who get regularly tested and stay clean even though they get a lot of booty and you also got dudes who have risky sex but may only have 3 or 4 partners to their name so it's all relative..

• Danni

04/29/2011 at 2:23 PM

LOL u are sooooo stupid!

On the real, I would not let Trey Songz get it. I'd go home and fantasize about it after he asked me, though :).

04/29/2011 at 3:59 PM

See there's the difference between men and yawl females…when we get the opportunity to smash we gotta take it cause most men tired as hell of their right palm!

• Chloerayne516

04/29/2011 at 4:54 PM

Busted Out Laughing

Trey Songz??? Oh, that's different tho. ikidd ikidd

On the real yes some He-SLuts stay winning with chicks because he may possess one or all 3 of these traits (looks, charm, money),but for me personally if I know a man has high body count like more than 20/25 and he is in my age range 28-32 I'm sorry I will definitely give you the side eye, now with that being said I may date you but TRUST and believe I will need to see your carfax (bloodwork) before we kiss or anything and CONDOMS will be used 24/7 365

• Bruhman 3rd Flo'

04/29/2011 at 5:07 PM

You guys are really hard on men today? 20-25 is a HIGH number??

Me and all my boys did that in a summer back in the days…To me high for a man should be approaching or over 100..and that's only if he never was a star athlete or singer or actor..then high for him is up around 1000

• Chloerayne516

04/29/2011 at 5:32 PM

*Blink Blink*

You joking right, with them triple and quadruple digits, I know dudes who have no problem telling you their body count and let me tell you the highest I ever heard was 50 but mind you this dude is 35 and drop dead GORGEOUS he pulls women of all races, I clutched my pearls when he told me his number but looking at him I could see why but still..

Yes to me 20-25 is high BUT that's just me. *shrug*

• Bruhman 3rd Flo'

04/29/2011 at 6:32 PM

I'm 26 and I lost count years ago but I would say I'm somewhere around the 50 mark. I didn't try to whore myself out but I just had a lot of opportunities to get with some bad misses…

When I was in university, we had a quarterback who started on the football team all four years he was there, not including the fact he was the star quarterback on his high school team all four years he was there too. That white boy had no shame in telling us he hit about 1,200 in them 8 years. He didn't make it to the NFL but he was on TV and was a huge star in the city.

• Malik

04/29/2011 at 5:40 PM

I'm so far behind people in my age bracket apparently. *shrugs*

• Bruhman 3rd Flo'

04/29/2011 at 6:35 PM

You married?

• Malik

04/29/2011 at 6:51 PM

Nope.

• @TAARenaissance

04/30/2011 at 9:15 PM

Liar

19. vixen

04/29/2011 at 1:59 PM

Does this woman have any kids?? Maybe she is in a profession that requires such actions. Just saying…

20. ATLienSince82

04/29/2011 at 2:04 PM

TRUTH.COM

21. BADDEST

04/29/2011 at 2:32 PM

nice concept …I would love to agree
    but my question is
    what makes a man feel like a real man when it comes to his sexuality as per you?
    *note: sexuality not partner

• Independent Woman

04/29/2011 at 3:24 PM

I'm confused on what you are exactly asking me…what do I think makes a man feel like a real man?

• BADDEST

04/29/2011 at 4:01 PM

yeah…within the context of his sexuality
        I would like to explore if you think a man feels virile if he has less than or equal amounts of sexual experience as his partner….

• Independent Woman

04/29/2011 at 4:44 PM

A real man would base his feeling like a real man on other things than just strict numbers, like quality, being in love, having someone who cares and respects him, etc.

If busting a nut in some random broad makes a man feel like a man, he's immature and disgusting. There's so much more to love, life and sex than digging out random women.

22. BADDEST

04/29/2011 at 2:35 PM

LMAO!!! Indeed…thats right up there with females who want a refined thug
    NEVER GONNA HAPPEN :D

• Jason Howe

04/29/2011 at 3:37 PM

Gospel to both of you, lol.

23. Jason Howe

04/29/2011 at 3:40 PM

I feel but I have seen kids fucking out of nothing but peer pressure. Little girls walking about thinking they was gonna die because they bleed a little and shit. So I feel you, but there is an age where your decision making is fucked up because your still a child!!!

24. @craziijnell

04/29/2011 at 3:54 PM

And you're ok with your sexual antics… and that's ok for you! Now for me, I'd prefer any guy I choose to copulate with…to keep that on the low. If he has double his age in partners, I just don't see me wanting to know that. Or that being a turn-on in ANY way. Same thing if you met a woman saying exact sex stats, I'm sure you wouldn't consider her a potential mate. Can you tell me I'm wrong?

04/29/2011 at 4:39 PM

If her body count is 1..and it was another woman, she could still be wifey! LOL

• Chloerayne516

04/29/2011 at 5:14 PM

Wowwwwww. 1!?!?! O__o

You see this *ish* GTFOHWTBS

But yet she has to be able to perfom like a porn star in bed right, after only having 1 partner and it's a woman at that. *Comical*

25. Drgray91

04/29/2011 at 6:15 PM

"Strapped with harsh mental problems"? eh… maybe but it would have to be applicable to men too.

Perhaps the reason seemingly more woman fall prey to the characterization is for decades it was preached, urged, and taught that women are more emotional than rational as opposed to their male counter-part. Following in that (faulty) logic, a woman with a typical sex frequencies having emotional damage would be an acceptable line of thought.

I don't buy it, but traditional idealist or anyone falling prey to misogynistic pedagogy might.

• Bruhman 3rd Flo'

04/29/2011 at 6:37 PM

"However, biologically speaking, it is innate in our make-up to fulfill our sexual desires. "

Finally some real logic in this thread…if we didn't have to deal with social expectations, women would be fucking a lot more because it's what comes natural to us as human beings. The only reason some women got low numbers is because they sexually deprive themselves..

• Drgray91

04/29/2011 at 6:51 PM

nods in agreement*

I'll buy that, 98%, there would still be a portion of the population men women and tranny, alike that would have low counts simply because despite their biological desires their emotional make-up would give them pause.

*winks*

26. mimi

04/29/2011 at 8:23 PM

First of all who cares how many man she slept with is her pussy and as long as she using a condom is all good pussy always go back to normal so is not like the something wrong with it people push out five kids and the pussy is still fine so what wrong with that. she is grown and she can do as she pleases with her pussy. she should try working for an escote agency lol we hiring. http://www.gardenofedenescorts.com/

27. Gisi

04/29/2011 at 11:40 PM

Just because you have sex with a bajillion people, doesn't mean ur nuts (no pun intended) or a slut. Sluttyness is going around screwing any and everybody who throws it at you and thinkin thats cool. Going around sleeping with people because it makes you feel better about yourself, having sex with people to get them to like you, and other variations of that statement is usually indicative of some sort of psychological issue.

Having sex with who you want, when you want, because u want to (no not the same thing as my description of sluttyness) is sexual liberation. Yeah 90 people in a 5 year period (or even a lifetime) is a huge number. But thats her business. If she's being safe and discreet about her encounters, then more power to her.

28. Emma Torley

05/06/2011 at 12:13 PM

Even though I'm not about casual sex… This girl is sleeping with less than 2 guys a month for the past 5 years….That number doesn't seem that high compared to some men I know. A grand total of 90 does seem pretty high, but who are we to judge. Athletes, Musicians, and Celebrity men are probably tripling that number with easy and no worries what so ever. Such a double standard…somethings will never change (SMH)

29. Peter

05/13/2011 at 12:49 AM

Before everyone goes off the deep end, an article published in 2007 (http://www.nytimes.com/2007/08/12/weekinreview/12kolata.html) basically states that the average number of sexual partners for a heterosexual male and that for a female MUST be equal. As far as the numbers go, men lie up, and women lie down.
    Judging someone based on such narrow criteria seems to me to be more envy of what this person can do than an intelligent assessment of their sanity.

30. The Yak

06/09/2011 at 5:55 AM

Great post, 90 dudes in 5 year? I am sorry no devine intervention or baptism can even put me in the position to wife her. Her Walls must be none existent. "skinny niggaz drown in this…" – The chick from CB4

31. Joe America

02/28/2012 at 3:33 PM

That's 1 1/2 guys a month, not unusual in the West. She is no victim of anything. While not anything unusual, my experience with women like this is metal stability is always an issue. You would not want her to know details about your life or where you lived.

32. Julieta

01/13/2014 at 2:51 PM

I am really impressed along with your writing talents and also with the format on your
    weblog. Is this a paid subject or did you modify it yourself?
    Anyway keep up the nice high quality writing, it’s
    rare to see a great weblog like this one these days..