Wait A Minute, MEN Are INTENTIONALLY Impregnating WOMEN Nowadays?

A while back I wrote a piece on women who keep condoms on them and after having a very insightful conservation with a couple female friends I learned something I NEVER knew before: They told me the reason they provide dudes with condoms is because some musty ass men are actually INTENTIONALLY getting women pregnant whom they deem to be very attractive, for every reason from just wanting to lock her down all the way to ensuring they have attractive babies. Someone, PLEASE tell me this is just a bad joke.

A have a very attractive lady friend from Trinidad who told me arguably the most ridiculous story I’ve ever heard:

She was set up on a date by her parents with an atypically nerdy dude, who had a funny personality and a quirky sense of humour, but you could tell was somewhat uncomfortable around VERY attractive women like her. Now my friend typically dates big, rough, rugged and somewhat thugged out dudes, so she gave this guy a completely fair and honest chance because she KNEW she couldn’t keep dating the same guys and getting mad because she kept getting the SAME exact results.

So a month of dating goes by and she is getting more acclimated to his personality and senses he is not only a very smart and genuine person but that he TRULY cares for her, so she decides to get it in with ol’ boy. Unfortunately he is as use to p*ssy as Danny Glover’s lips are to chapstick, so he was having a hard time stroking her because after a couple pumps he was ready to bust faster than Ed O’Bannon’s NBA career. So she took his richard and started to gently stroke him through the condom just to relax him and help his mind drift away from the tightness of the nani. Would you believe that 45 seconds later, she got unexpectedly shot in the face like she was trying to guard Dirk Nowitzki on the perimeter. The fact that she looked like Ricky after he got shot in Boys In The Hood had less to do with her aversion to Money-Shot facials and MORE to do with the surprise of semen shooting through a condom’d up richard.

After jumping two feet directly into his ass, he finally admitted to poking a hole in the condom because he thought being a 31 year old “geek” he may never have an opportunity to be with someone as fine as her again.

I’m not sure why his monkey-ass admitted that, but I know he wished he HADN’T after she chokeslammed him like she was The Big Show. But it made me ponder how frequent of a practice this REALLY is and it seems guarding against this type of behaviour is an EXTREMELY serious precaution many women feel they have to take nowadays.

Though I’m still VERY confused as to why a man would feel impregnating a woman clandestinely on purpose would EVER be a necessary route, I suggest women not only take a more proactive approach in their sexual safety, but also take a closer look at some of the FROWSY dudes that even come around you bringing lame ass sex talks.

Avoid dudes who store condoms like this...

05/27/2011 at 4:43 AM

Gentlemen, Have You Ever Heard Of This Happening? Could You Imagine ANY Reason Why A Dude Would Do This?

2. @craziijnell

05/27/2011 at 10:32 AM

I've heard of this before. I am not sure it has ever happened to me. I sincerely doubt it. But I guess it goes back to that post from a few weeks ago on who should provide the condoms.

3. Kam

05/27/2011 at 11:08 AM

Yeah I've heard of it its a way for men to control you, so they control you reproductively. I guess females better be vigilant at all times that condom can't leave your sight.

"chokeslammed him like she was The Big Show" lol you kill me with your wrestling lines. "The Rock bottom" and "peoples elbow"

4. MzDebbieFields

05/27/2011 at 11:12 AM

This is sick and twisted and I really had no clue that it's practiced!

It's just simply SCARY!

5. Mimilove

05/27/2011 at 11:25 AM

*folds arms across chest triumphantly*

I believe… *clears throat daintily* I made reference to this on a breezy spring morning while we were having the discussion about condom carrying. I accredit my insights to an episode of Law and Order SVU (don't sleep on it). Men and women alike can be just as conniving when it comes to getting what they want.

I suppose this means we are back to buying our condoms together? You won't use mine, and I'm not using yours… Now what?

Don't let out of sight, mean out of mind!

6. ChloeRayne516

05/27/2011 at 12:00 PM

Not since the recession… no, I haven't but I guess it could run along the same lines as men tryin to run up in you without a condom on and NOT pulling out –now that I do hear of from time to time.

7. Crystal Promo-Fernandez

05/27/2011 at 12:38 PM

I have been suggesting to women for YEARS that they should practice three forms of birth control during sex:

1 – Condom
    2 – Pill/Patch
    3 – PULL OUT!

If you do all 3 consistently you should be able to avoid early pregnancy!

8. Crystal Promo-Fernandez

05/27/2011 at 12:38 PM

LMAO!

9. The_Mad_HATER

05/27/2011 at 12:39 PM

do you use the morning after pill??

10. The_Mad_HATER

05/27/2011 at 12:41 PM

im down for buying condoms together! thats actually real sexy!

11. @craziijnell

05/27/2011 at 1:07 PM

Really? What evidence is there to back that up? I believe that you believe that…

05/27/2011 at 1:13 PM

men Poking holes never heard that but trying to impregnate? ALL THE F#$%King time

They do it to forever be attached to the woman. Also to produce what they think would be a attractive looking offspring so they can brag about their "good" genes.

its the most basic thing I've witnessed: I was in trinidad and a friend to the police chief was taking us around San Fernando and he was bragging about all the kids he has with all the young girls some minors like its a testement to his manhood having bred a small army. smh

13. KemaVA

05/27/2011 at 1:39 PM

…so reach down and pull off and then fetch a warm towel. :-)

14. ATLienSince82

05/27/2011 at 1:39 PM

Got dayum! Vicky you gone too far now! ain't no touching the babies after they swimming in latex…call me paranoid but I can put that shit away myself

15. ATLienSince82

05/27/2011 at 1:44 PM

They need to stop selling fish net condoms! Cot dayum!

16. imakesense

05/27/2011 at 2:29 PM

So Lincoln has your opinion now changed on Men being the one to provide the condom?

05/27/2011 at 2:50 PM

do you know how it feels to have a jimmy on after you bust?
    Sorry what was I thinking… It feels like your richard is stuck in a chinese finger trap. I take that off quicker than a mutha, flush it(or put it in a bag for disposal off premises) coming back in bed and then chill

18. @craziijnell

05/27/2011 at 2:52 PM

Oh… and I think I answered this question: Ladies, Have You Ever Heard Of Men TRYING To Get A Woman Secretly Pregnant Before? Is This A Concern YOU Have?

It's not my concern because I have my own protection– 2 kinds.

19. HLBB

05/27/2011 at 3:01 PM

I've heard about it, thankfully never had to experience it… but it must be common because a recent episode of Law and Order SVU featured this exact scenario (with John Stamos the proud baby daddy of over 22 kids!!).

I am responsible for my body, so I have my own stash and prefer to use it. I know the expiration dates, can confirm they're in a cool dry place (and not the dashboard of a car) and aren't perforated…maybe ribbed, but definitely not perforated.

If a man is going to judge me or think of me as promiscuous just because I have condoms handy, then he doesn't have to have sex with me. His choice.

20. Danni

05/27/2011 at 4:55 PM

LMAO!!!! Dead two times at this!

21. Jason Howe

05/27/2011 at 5:20 PM

True, I remember when we said shit like that 20 years ago, no one did it tho…

22. Shaun

05/29/2011 at 7:16 AM

Douching is not recommended by health care experts. And after sperm has passed through the cervix, there aint a damn thing u can do but run for the morning after pill or hope and pray.

23. Gordan

05/29/2011 at 3:01 PM

Shit, am I the only guy on here that admits to actively not wearing jimmy's. I always aim for the triple p's: pill, pussy, pullout. Condoms completely ruin sex for me. I'm not tryna get anyone preggo, but I'm not tryna ruin sex either hard choice. I religiously pullout, and if I have any doubt, I buy a morning after pill for her. Many ways I'm stupid but… Damn condoms feel stupid too. #chuggingalong

24. Adrian

05/30/2011 at 9:10 PM

I've heard jokes about it ("Mi wan fi BREED har!"), and Silas Botwin did it to his girl in an episode of Weeds, but in reality I haven't heard of any man committing the act of poking holes in condoms to intentionally impregnate a girl. However, due to the abundance of "homotional" (lol love that word) dudes with weak ass game I would not be surprised if it does happen more often than we think. Purposely impregnating a girl just to lock her down is the weakest form of game ever; I have ZERO respect for those pathetic dudes!

25. thousandyoung

12/29/2011 at 9:39 PM

You are all incredibly stupid if you address relationships as a game. That's why i'm sick of most people and women. If you just want to get off, you should be as straightforward as possible and don't make everything a retarded game. If he/she doesn't want it, so what?. You're also stupid if you invest lots of time and money just for the sake of getting off. It's just not worth it.

26. Impregnationist

08/21/2012 at 1:29 PM

I never wear a condom and if the girl says to put one on… tough shit I slap her with it then throw this dick on her

27. Mel

12/21/2012 at 11:59 PM

Yes! It is true! I had a fling with my direct supervisor and when we met at the hotel, I had to bring up the condom and I ended up finding out he never intended to use a condom and NEVER planned on pulling out. I thought it was so crazy that he didn't even care that he got me pregnant! P.s. he and I were both married! He even bragged that he came in me!!

28. anonymous

02/11/2013 at 1:25 PM

Like this is anything new or something completely unnatural. And yes, I said it's natural, but not responsible. How else you figure most of us are sitting here typing? Your parents fell in love and "misbehaved". Unless you were fortunate enough to be planned, but that's also a debate in it's own right. Not that I condone this in particular but I find this to be Captain Obvious. If your an adult and still this oblivious to the inner workings of the world you need to get out more. The bottom line is both men and women are in fact mammals. Glurgy ones too apparently.

29. Jessica

07/01/2013 at 2:42 AM

I want someone to cum in me and impregnant me. I’m young but I’M down;)

30. Danielle

07/19/2013 at 5:10 PM

any one concerned with AIDS? this is seriously F'ed up no matter if it's a man or a women doing it. anyone concerned with the Poor kids stuck with these crazy asses as mom or dad

31. Fred

08/28/2013 at 10:26 AM

Jessica
    Jessica

mmm now that turns me on.

Truth is men can get just as broody as women. Its just a shame that some of ether sex feel its ok to cheat.

I can't imagine fathering a kid and not wanting to to get involved. Parenting is great.

32. Truth Speaker

01/31/2014 at 1:50 AM

Don't be fooled by media scare tactics. There are just as many overblown stories of women tricking guys into thinking they are on Birth Control, when they really want to become Mommies.

The media runs such stories to make it sound like it is a overblown epidemic, when it is really limited to just a few actual cases. A few years ago, the media made it sound like half the World was infected with the Bird Flu. But do you know anyone, who knows anyone, who actually knows anyone who has had a friend , neighbor or relative that knows anyone who has ever caught the Bird Flu?

33. Genesis

10/11/2014 at 3:22 AM

I have had this happen to me several times. I'm female, but very hard to pin down sometimes (free spirited), admittedly very mysterious and physically attractive.

I have had upwards of five men purposely try to impregnate me. Most of them were way more into me then I was into them, and they would say things like "but I love you, want to have kids with you" etc.

They pretty much were trying to do what many women supposedly do to men: tie him down with a child so they would stay with only her (in theory).

So yeah, this does happen! Be careful. I have a guy I'm dating right now whom I'm certain would break a condom if we were to have sex (he's expressed his desire to have kids with me), so we never will!

34. Ettina

01/03/2015 at 7:41 AM

In my opinion, the best solution is to only have sex with someone you know and trust.