Black, Asian & Spanish Women Who Give Head Owe White Girls An APOLOGY

On Saturday night I went to my homegirl’s house to hang out and get some drinks before I went out to the club later that night and as we all sat there and chilled out, my boy started telling us about how he got the BEST head he ever had in his life the night before from a Korean girl. He said “Not to sound racist, but them Korean girls suck your c0ck like they are worshiping at the Temple of Deep Throat my nigga!” [p.s. starting a sentence with 'Not to be racist' usually is just a precursor for the rest of the sentence to be something extremely racist]. As some of the dudes went around the room talking about which race of women they personally feel was blessed with the best fellatio-abilities, one REALLY surprising thing happened: The Non-white girls slightly [and I mean VERY slightly] beamed with some sense of sexual-pride in being thought of as the Best Richard-Suckers of all time – and it’s all due to the brave social contributions of white women everywhere.

Anyone in their late 20’s and over is old enough to remember a time when Richard-Sucking was actively viewed like the NHL: It’s not that Blacks weren’t allowed, it was just dominated by whites and people of colour who grew up almost exclusively around white people. Hell, there was a time a nigga could get his ass beat ‘Waiting To Exhale’ style for just insinuating that Black women give the best head ever. Same with Spanish dudes as they couldn’t even begin to utter how great Spanish women are at fellatio without hearing ” Me cago en todo lo que se menea!” And Anime pr0n fantasies aside, ain’t no way in HELL Asian women would EVER take pride in being able to suck a good richard as a cultural trait. Basically you all heard the SAME rhetorical remark back: “What do I look like? A WHITE girl?!”

Now that we are in a much more sexually liberated society, let’s keep it REAL ladies & gentlemen, we use to talk about white women like they were BORN with knee pads and hockey goalie pads attached to them, and they would recreationally suck richard in a manner that NO other race of women would EVER think of doing [even though ALL your asses were doing the EXACT same thing at the EXACT same time].

White women are to Deep-Throating what Martin Luther King Jr. was to the Civil Rights Movement: They had to endure the insults, stereotypes and occasional beat-downs by the masses as they struggled to make the world a better place by holding firm to their ideals. Think about your high school, there was at least a FEW white girls who openly admitted to giving head, and not even in a whorish run-a-train-on-my-face way, but just a “I suck my boyfriend’s richard” way and think back to how much CRITICISM she had to endure at the hands of women of other races – who now in today’s day and age as grown-ass women, can suck a beach-ball through a red Twizzler.

Fast forward to today, and think about the reaction a man would get for saying “Man, all [insert non-white race here] women can’t suck richard worth a DAMN!” and see if that doesn’t make the majority of women of that particular race cringe in disgust at his lack of respect for their collective c0ck sucking capabilities. So with that said, all you women owe WHITE women an apology for going so hard on them for doing the one-thing you now do as openly and casually as you accused them of doing. Hell you should even throw in a ROYALTY every time you try to deep-throat whatever dude you’re with.

And when you’re done, you can start crafting the wording for the apology letter some of these Black, Asian & Spanish dudes owe to White guys about eating girls out. [But that's a WHOLE other topic]

06/08/2011 at 2:28 AM

Ladies & Gentlemen, Is It Safe To Say The All-White-Girls-Give-Head Stereotype Is DEAD Or Is It Still Prevalent?

Is There Even A Group Of Women [Race/Age/Nationality] Who Are Better At Giving Head Than The Rest?

2. threerings1911

06/08/2011 at 8:15 AM

lol I am old enough to remember when you could have a sister as your girl and she would willingly let another chick suck you off cause that was considered hoe like behavior.

• ATLienSince82

06/08/2011 at 12:23 PM

Yezzir

The funny shit is dudes was saying that too about letting another man eat his girl…I remember a dude saying he wouldn't even get mad if his girl cheated on him by letting another man eat his ole lady out

• MzDebbieFields

06/08/2011 at 12:49 PM

I'm so confused at this logic!

Whenever I'm getting eaten I want fingers inside me at the same time, and I bet if those guys had another man just finger his woman he would get really upset so why is a tongue any better??

Plus after getting some good head I am really craving some richard so he would be stupid to think his woman was just getting her snatch licked #StupidMaleTheories

• KemaVA

06/08/2011 at 1:03 PM

This really implies that he (guy making statement) didnt really care about the chick he was claiming.

• Bruhman From 3rd Flo

06/08/2011 at 1:43 PM

Why do you say that??

Maybe they had a specific type of open relationship..

• chloerayne516

06/08/2011 at 1:03 PM

Thats Just Dumb

Because trust me if she let him EAT she's gonna let him BEAT!!!!

• Crystal Promo-Fernandez

06/08/2011 at 12:34 PM

I will admit I use to think like this as most of the girls I hung out with (Ricans) didn't admit we did it until we got older…now I love it…and wished I didn't waste so much time fighting it! LMAO

• MzDebbieFields

06/08/2011 at 12:47 PM

That is so stupid! Why would any woman agree to let her man willingly cheat on her?

• Bruhman From 3rd Flo

06/08/2011 at 1:44 PM

It ain't cheating if he gives her the green light

• imakesense

06/08/2011 at 2:47 PM

Lol girls in my old high school always used to let their boyfriends do this

06/09/2011 at 2:24 AM

HA! Real Friggin Talk

3. KemaVA

06/08/2011 at 9:31 AM

I dont know… I was in HS during Lil Kim's reign.

"I use to be scared of the d*ck. Now I throw lips to the sh*t, handle it like a real b*tch."

• ATLienSince82

06/08/2011 at 12:24 PM

But don't front tho yawl would throw a white girl under the transit system when they talked about loving blowjobs and all that!

• Crystal Promo-Fernandez

06/08/2011 at 12:35 PM

LOL!

I think it was more the fact that they were so open about it where most other women try to be more conservative and private

• ChloeRayne516

06/08/2011 at 1:31 PM

Exactly!!!!

Because a Lady Never Tells. Point. Blank. Period *wink*

• Bruhman From 3rd Flo

06/08/2011 at 1:45 PM

Now I know you're lying!

You black and spanish women didn't say "I prefer not to address this issue in public" you were saying "EWWWWW GROSS! THAT'S A NASTY WHITE GIRL THING!!"

• KemaVA

06/08/2011 at 1:51 PM

again… that girl that said that to you was probably a 'bobble head' for someone else… dont hate!!

• Bruhman From 3rd Flo

06/08/2011 at 2:04 PM

Who's hating? Thats what many of you women use to say

• ChloeRayne516

06/08/2011 at 2:47 PM

Word!!!

Like I said.. A Lady Never Tells…

So an act of repulsion (ewwwww that's nasty WGT) is probably her omission (I do it but you will never know)

• MzDebbieFields

06/08/2011 at 3:34 PM

I've heard women of all ages, races and color say this but you can't let it affect you

• MzDebbieFields

06/08/2011 at 12:50 PM

"So no… any guy that thinks that black or any other race of women just started doing that… you're wrong! You just leared how to get them to do it for YOU. LMAO!!! "

TRUEEEE!

06/08/2011 at 9:39 AM

"White women are to Deep-Throating what Martin Luther King Jr. was to the Civil Rights Movement"

I get the satire but you must have been smoking something strong for this comment.

Next we should have an apology to white people for hating on Lacrosse and Polo button ups.

5. @MOTRenaissance

06/08/2011 at 11:11 AM

I will apologize on the behalf of BW…

Dear Beautiful WW,

I'm sorry that my women were on BS all these years, frontin' about their sexuality, while you were out trailblazing & making the world a better place…

I'm glad y'all paved the way for them…

• ChloeRayne516

06/08/2011 at 12:07 PM

It's not that BW was frontin about our sexuality, it's just that we weren't trying to broadcast our bedroom skillz. #thatisall

So No Apology Here..

• ATLienSince82

06/08/2011 at 12:26 PM

Chloe you know damn well you or your friends use to talk down to them white girls like they were a hot mess for sucking their man,…shit I remember when a brother would get a left hook for even thinking a black woman swallows!

• ChloeRayne516

06/08/2011 at 1:12 PM

LOL

6. nunyabusiness

06/08/2011 at 11:49 AM

lol @ They had to endure the insults, stereotypes and occasional beat-downs by the masses as they struggled to make the world a better place by holding firm to their ideals.

7. ChloeRayne516

06/08/2011 at 12:03 PM

NO. FALSE!!! I don't think it's just a particular ethnic group of girls that give the best brain — although we have all been led to believe that a certain ethnic group do give brain more readily and easily then any other group, but I never heard they were the best at it JUST that they were easier and more ready to do it.

Someone's propensity to give that bomb azz head is based solely on that one particular person's skills/mindset and whatever feelings she has for that man and his piece, nothing to do with race.

• ATLienSince82

06/08/2011 at 12:27 PM

Well I will say OLD women suck a lot better than them young girls…old women don't give a damn about where they lick and they know all the spots!

• KemaVA

06/08/2011 at 12:53 PM

After years and year of practice you should get better.

Holla at me in about 20…. lol!

• ChloeRayne516

06/08/2011 at 1:15 PM

Years of practice I'm assuming.

• Bruhman From 3rd Flo

06/08/2011 at 2:01 PM

I think white girls tend to be better in my experience..

• Crystal Promo-Fernandez

06/08/2011 at 3:00 PM

Based on what??

8. Crystal Promo-Fernandez

06/08/2011 at 12:37 PM

Black and Spanish men should apologize for perpetuating this stereotype too!

You know how many of you said you would rather date a white girl because she could suck d!ck really good?? A LOT!!

• Bruhman From 3rd Flo

06/08/2011 at 1:47 PM

White girls are still the best at it tho! They advance with the game

• ChloeRayne516

06/08/2011 at 2:53 PM

Are you talking from experience of having gotten dome from a sista, borica, and 2520?

• MzDebbieFields

06/08/2011 at 3:36 PM

What's a 2520?? #ExcuseMyIgnorance

• ChloeRayne516

06/08/2011 at 3:51 PM

A white chick.

06/09/2011 at 2:26 AM

Oh Really?? What's The Origins Behind That..?

• Kizzy

06/08/2011 at 3:39 PM

SMH!

9. Kizzy

06/08/2011 at 12:38 PM

"And when you’re done, you can start crafting the wording for the apology letter some of these Black, Asian & Spanish dudes owe to White guys about eating girls out."

THIS.

West Indian men are notorious for this!

• MzDebbieFields

06/08/2011 at 12:51 PM

Black men are great at giving head in my experience #LickItBeforeStickIt

• KemaVA

06/08/2011 at 12:55 PM

Yes!!! They swear they dont do that… but behind close doors another story.

• ChloeRayne516

06/08/2011 at 1:19 PM

West Indian men are notorious for this!

Yeah they used to be — but not anymore, they got the memo on yellow/black/green stationary a few years back.

• Bruhman From 3rd Flo

06/08/2011 at 1:41 PM

What You trying to say??

• ChloeRayne516

06/08/2011 at 2:56 PM

That some WI men would DENY PROUDLY and BEAT THEIR CHEST back in teh day about not eating the poons but not so much anymore today since every other race and other caribbean groups have jumped on the "I Love Giving Facetime" bandwagon, because let's face it their girlfriends were cheating on them or leaving them for men who did give head.

• MzDebbieFields

06/08/2011 at 3:37 PM

I met a Jamaican guy who said he would never do it…

But I was surprised how fast he let me sit on his face after we first did it…and I didn't even ask!! LOLOL

I think it's a pride thing..

• KemaVA

06/08/2011 at 4:03 PM

Exactly!!! Its definitely pride.

10. ChloeRayne516

06/08/2011 at 1:08 PM

Thats Just Dumb

Because trust me if she let him EAT she's gonna let him BEAT!!!!

11. ChloeRayne516

06/08/2011 at 1:15 PM

High Five!!!

ooohh. You ain't lyin!! although my youngin had skills too though — Different but good too.

• Crystal Promo-Fernandez

06/08/2011 at 3:00 PM

Older men tend to understand PATIENCE…and young boys just don't get that!

12. Bruhman From 3rd Flo

06/08/2011 at 1:44 PM

You women are being slightly hypocritical right now..

If dude doesn't want to eat the box and his girl needs it, isn't that a fair and equal compromise??

• ChloeRayne516

06/08/2011 at 2:43 PM

I'm not being hypocritical, I am just trying to understand the thought process of that man who BY THE WAY men are usually overly possessive of their woman in regards to sharing them, so I was trying to wrap my head around as to why he would let her get facetime from another dude?

13. Bruhman From 3rd Flo

06/08/2011 at 1:47 PM

This is simply not true!

You didn;t have to go in on white girls or even bring them up but you did to disrespect them not act like a lady!

• KemaVA

06/08/2011 at 1:50 PM

I would never disrespect… but in that case I probably would have given a huge side eye to the girl (white or black) talking about her head game.

• Bruhman From 3rd Flo

06/08/2011 at 2:03 PM

The scenario that you invented is pretty unrealistic though and doesn't address my point….cuz I would give that chick a side eye for talking like that too…

What I'm more addressing is the general discussion non-white women have surrounding white women's love of c*ck-sucking when they are not around…you go h.a.m. on them

• KemaVA

06/08/2011 at 2:15 PM

I never had those discussions so I dont know what to tell you. Plus… when I actually grew up and had white girlfriends I realized that yall (black guys) were exaggerating.

I dont think white women love cock sucking more than black women. Its just that they were not faced with the same trials and tribulations when they did let one slip in their mouth. Think about it… What did you and your homeboys say about the one black girl that you knew gave head in school. I bet it wasn nice! Of course we didnt want to be associated with that.

• ChloeRayne516

06/08/2011 at 2:50 PM

Spitting truth here!!!

• Crystal Promo-Fernandez

06/08/2011 at 2:59 PM

Exactly! The black community as a whole has become more open minded very recently!

• MzDebbieFields

06/08/2011 at 3:35 PM

Trials and Tribulations??

Can you explain that a little more??

06/09/2011 at 2:25 AM

I Think YOU Should Write Something About This..

06/09/2011 at 2:31 AM