A Grown Woman RAPES A Young Boy – And Now HE Has To Pay Child-Support?!

First, before I really GO IN, let me give you some background: A couple and their son are fighting for custody of a baby born to a Lancaster woman charged with having unlawful sex with the boy, who was 15 at the time of conception. A paternity test shows that the teen is the father of the baby born April 7 to Jane C. Crane, who was 19 when she became pregnant. Now, a judge has ordered him to pay $50 a month in child support and set visitation at seven hours a week. Crane, meanwhile, faces criminal charges.

A grand jury indicted her last month on two counts of unlawful sexual conduct with a minor, a fourth-degree felony. Conviction carries a maximum sentence of 18 months in prison and a requirement to register as a sex offender for 25 years. Crane is living with the baby and her family in Lancaster. “The child support was the icing on the cake. I couldn’t believe that our son has to pay child support to his abuser.”

Now I am NOT going to bring up the inherent BS double-standard that’s playing out in this issue because it is QUITE apparent. Obviously if she was a man 18 months in prison would be seen as a RIDICULOUSLY short amount of jail time. But the WORST part of this entire debacle is that the Boy, who is technically the VICTIM and a survivor of sexual abuse, is simultaneously existing in the roles of Victim & guilty party in the same MESSED UP breath.

Wonder what the legal precedent for this action is? Read this:

Around the country there are plenty of cases of underage boys who got a woman pregnant and then tried to avoid paying child support. The 15-year-old in California who was seduced by the 34-year-old mom next door. The 13-year-old boy in Kansas who had sex with his 17-year-old baby­sitter. The 15-year-old boy in Florida who impregnated a 20-year-old.

Under a strict interpretation of the law, these boys, by virtue of their age, were raped. But family courts have seen these incidents for what they were: consensual sexual encounters. And as a result, they have ordered the boys to pay child support.

Absolute BULLSH*T.

The reason this is so infuriating is NOT because of the double-standard, but moreso because of the absence of logic and common sense. Why does a child half the age of an adult, need to then GIVE that ADULT money to support a baby that was conceived from an UNLAWFUL sexual encounter?

The only reasoning I can give for this legal loophole is the fact that we as a society need to focus LESS on being sexist and misogynistic, and MORE on being fair and balanced, because focusing TOO much on one aspect of PREVENTING abuse towards one group just inherently opens the door to ALLOWING abuse to a whole other group.

08/03/2011 at 4:21 AM

Ladies & Gentlemen, Do You Think It's BULLSHIT That A Boy Should Have To Pay Child Support To His Older Abuser Or Fair Game?

• Lipsis

09/02/2011 at 8:06 PM

The baby was born on April 17, 2007. She was indicted of a felony, but never convicted. She was convicted of falsification, a misdemeanor. This is because she concealed paternity and lied on documents prior to their daughter's birth. However, the boy's parents filed charges against her after Jane's birth. The judge gave her 180 days in jail and reduced this sentence by 150 days in return for 2 years of probation. In the course of fighting for custody, a legal proceeding that was initiated supposedly by Jane's father, but really by his parents, the judge ordered that Jane's father begin paying $50 a month in child support and have 7 hours of visitation a week. Now, the actual amount of time baby Jane spent on the weekends with her paternal grandparents actually grew much more than the entitlements given, as would be recommended. The father would have had a much better chance at getting custody if he made an effort to seem like he wanted custody. Instead he thought that it should be enough that his parents wanted baby Jane so badly. And that's not how "parental" fitness is determined.

2. krystllyght

08/03/2011 at 8:55 AM

This IS bullsh¡t and it makes me want to vomit.

• The_Mad_HATER

08/03/2011 at 1:21 PM

thank you nothing more needs to be said!!

3. AfricanQueen

08/03/2011 at 9:17 AM

Huh??? Just smdh…..I wish a GROWN AZZ byatch would touch my underage son….yeah, I'd be raising all kinds of hell, even if it's the last thing I do…..sheeeeet we got juju back home for this shyt, and yall Africans know what I'm talmbout…..that is NO joke!

• The_Mad_HATER

08/03/2011 at 1:23 PM

you know?! some old bitch comes and preys on your boys inexperience and rapes him and then he has to have his mcdonalds pay check subtracted to give her child support!! fuck outta here!

• Crystal Promo-Fernandez

08/03/2011 at 1:31 PM

It's funny because we think so much alike! The first thought that came to my mind was what if this little heffa tried to pull this on my son!

• Adrian

08/09/2011 at 7:23 PM

LMAO @ "we got juju back home for this shyt"

4. KemaVA

08/03/2011 at 10:19 AM

I think the problem most of you are seeing is that he is paying HER.

I think about the situation this way… If he had committed any other act that required a payment to be made he or his parents would be responsible. So yes he should have to care for HIS child.

Plus she was 19. I do not know this story but I know when I was 15 in HS there were 19 year olds there too. So it doesnt seem bad (imo) for two HS students to mess with each other.

• Smilez_920

08/03/2011 at 11:22 AM

True but I guess the parents feel like these weren’t two children making a decision, it was more like an adult tricking a child. If she was like 25 when she got pregnant then I would say no he shouldn’t have to pay especially if it's not a child he wanted and he wasn’t 18 or older. But it’s only 50 dollars they won’t die, it just sucks that they have to explain to the child the whole situation.

• The_Mad_HATER

08/03/2011 at 1:25 PM

you are missing the point listed above! the fact is that this is not uncommon and it happens for much larger age gaps!! this is a messed up precedent to send!!

• The_Mad_HATER

08/03/2011 at 1:24 PM

stop right there! as much as it was consensual it was rape under the law so that means she did something wrong! if i break into your house and twist my ankle how am i gonna sue you because the floor was wet??

thats wack!

• Lady_B

08/03/2011 at 2:30 PM

As ridiculous as it may sound, you actually can sue if you harm yourself.

• ChloeRayne516

08/03/2011 at 2:49 PM

True.

• HerCommonSense

08/03/2011 at 3:27 PM

Really?

How so??

• Lady_B

08/03/2011 at 3:41 PM

It'd be an almost impossible case to win but it is very much a possibility. There was a case here where a burglar broke into a home and one of the home's occupants were there. The burglar shot the occupant injuring him, the occupant stabbed the burglar – killing him. His intention wasn't to kill him and he didn't even know the burglar had died until the police arrived. The homeowner was sentenced to 2 years in jail although his attorney's argued self-defense. The burglar's family sued and the case settled out of court.

• Abu Husain

08/03/2011 at 4:41 PM

True. I actually heard of a case where a burglar sued the victims because he injured himself on the way out of their home.

• Crystal Promo-Fernandez

08/03/2011 at 1:32 PM

I just have a problem with her breaking the law and we are now making excuses for her and her actions to justify these payments…it's sad actually

• KemaVA

08/03/2011 at 2:24 PM

I also have a problem with her breaking the law, however he has a responsibility for his child.

• Jason A. Johnson

08/03/2011 at 6:33 PM

You mean for a child he created by being raped?

• ddddd

08/11/2011 at 2:16 PM

u kno?!

5. imakesense

08/03/2011 at 11:18 AM

I don't know the details behind this story as there are only snippets

It's basically a Grade 9 having sex with a Grade 12.

• The_Mad_HATER

08/03/2011 at 1:25 PM

oh stop it! you wouldnt be saying that shit if the situation was reversed! you would come in here bout what he did was wrong and he deserves to be in jail!

• KemaVA

08/03/2011 at 2:26 PM

When I was 14 I had a few beaus that were 18 / 19. Really I dont think its wrong. At least not in the way I think of a child predator.

• @craziijnell

08/03/2011 at 3:03 PM

Ditto. When I was 15 I was in a relationship with a 19 year old. Looking back, it was gross. So, I can understand folks outrage but then again….

• HerCommonSense

08/03/2011 at 3:26 PM

The outrage is all pretty fake seeing as most people will assume he's happy to get some 19 y/o nani.

• @craziijnell

08/03/2011 at 4:19 PM

word.

• Jason A. Johnson

08/03/2011 at 6:35 PM

I dated a chic that was 14 and her ex was 23……she called it love. When she stopped to think about it….it was rape and she cried her heart out. But that is the point…at that age…you don't know any better. You don't see the full picture.

• imakesense

08/03/2011 at 2:29 PM

She did face criminal charges and what she did was wrong.

• grandgryph

08/03/2011 at 4:10 PM

"Though the sex was unlawful, if they still both consented and he wasn't forced in any shape or form, or stopped from wearing a condom, he should pay when he turns 18."

the reason it was criminal, sense, was because A MINOR CAN'T LEGALLY CONSENT TO SEX!!!

• imakesense

08/03/2011 at 4:14 PM

K.

• theoneash20

08/03/2011 at 5:10 PM

Basically is okay for women to rape… But hang em high if it is man… I don't care if a man would have enjoyed some 19 year old nani…

If the situation was reversed, based on the comments teenaged girls LOVE older men…

But it is still unlawful… SO… Talk To Me…

6. chloerayne516

08/03/2011 at 11:39 AM

I didn't catch the entire story but if this really was rape.. then it's a shame he has to pay her child support for a child that was ill-conceived.

• The_Mad_HATER

08/03/2011 at 1:26 PM

exactly!!

• KemaVA

08/03/2011 at 2:31 PM

It was statutory rape… She didnt force him to penetrate her. He should pay for his child

• HerCommonSense

08/03/2011 at 3:25 PM

See I have a problem with making a large difference between the two because depending on the age and sexes involved we tend to not discern between that. There are 14 year old girls who have consensual sex with 41 year old men and swear they love them, but we will throw the entire book at that man without saying "it's not as bad because she willingly allowed him to penetrate her."

• KemaVA

08/03/2011 at 3:30 PM

I would still think it was bad… but guess what? If that 41 year old gets her pregnant she will still have to take care of her child.

7. Johnny Redskin

08/03/2011 at 12:24 PM

I don't know, but when i was 15, i would be taking advantage of ANY 19 or 20 year old women that were trying to let me hit……now if dat bitch gets pregnant, thats on her, she should have been responsible enough that if she was fucking kids, she should understand, there is no logical situation where you would expect a teen newbie to step up and become a responsible parent.

08/03/2011 at 12:32 PM

$50 for child support?! Give his lawyer's number to Nasir Jones

I don't know the details either but one thing I do know: in high school the older boys would look for easy prey among the grade 9s. This happens all the time.

• The_Mad_HATER

08/03/2011 at 1:26 PM

that shit is just as wrong too!!

• Crystal Promo-Fernandez

08/03/2011 at 1:32 PM

This!

DEAD @ the Nas line! LOL

9. Konah Saye

08/03/2011 at 1:01 PM

It makes no sense how men get fucked w(no grease) in the courts when it comes to these things. But what I really hate is when a women cheats and gets pregnant by another man and the judge makes her dude pay child support. I would go to jail for I pay a girl a dime if that happened to me

• The_Mad_HATER

08/03/2011 at 1:27 PM

that bitch is gonna be sharing the big spades table in the sky with ojs wife if she ever tried to do some shit like that to me!

• Jason Howe

08/03/2011 at 2:29 PM

LOL, killed me with that shit…

• Jason Howe

08/03/2011 at 2:31 PM

Yup, agreed that is some fucked up shit. Some states if you sign on the birth certificate you can find out a day later and your still stuck for the life of that child. As crazy as these laws are I can kinda get my head around say 10 years in and you find out… for instance my daughter is 14 and if I found out tomorrow she is not mine, she will never know she is not mine… but a day old, damn I have not bonded that much that I am stuck for 18 years.

• ChloeRayne516

08/03/2011 at 2:56 PM

Woww, that's jacked up!!

It's SmutBishes like that who make it harder out here in these streets for decent women.

• HerCommonSense

08/03/2011 at 3:23 PM

Agreed!

• Abu Husain

08/03/2011 at 4:49 PM

Well, when there is a legal system that works in their favor all the time that's bound to happen. Until changes are made to actually make things fair and balanced, as well as punish people who abuse the system, this will continue to take place.

10. The_Mad_HATER

08/03/2011 at 1:21 PM

oh hell no!!! any woman defending this madness is getting her e ass kicked today!!

11. Independent Woman

08/03/2011 at 1:36 PM

First, let's stop comparing this to REAL FORCIBLE rape…this is too young kids acting immature and irresponsible and YES he SHOULD have to pay for what he did to her

• Vixen

08/03/2011 at 2:11 PM

The problem is the 15 year old isnt the one paying the child support it will his parents paying it for a very long time until he gets a fulltime job.

• Jason Howe

08/03/2011 at 2:28 PM

I feel you vixen, but as upset as I would be about the child support angle, that's my grandchild and no fucking way do I not help out with two young irresponsible parents. No court in the land would have to make me see that they are gonna need help.

• KemaVA

08/03/2011 at 2:32 PM

Well same thing if he would have driven a car and got into an accident. Just because he is too young to drive doesnt change the fact he's liable.

• HerCommonSense

08/03/2011 at 3:22 PM

I'm not sure if that's an appropriate analogy at least from a legal standpoint.

• KemaVA

08/03/2011 at 3:34 PM

I'm thinking along the lines of how old do you need to be to be held responsible for your actions?

Reminds me of the Chappelle skit… 15 is old enough to know if you want to get pissed on. lol!

• theoneash20

08/03/2011 at 5:11 PM

If the shit was reversed, that boy would be in JAIL right now… And you would support that too…

12. Jason A. Johnson

08/03/2011 at 1:44 PM

With the 19 yr old girl and the 15 yr old boy….I agree with everyone else. Sounds like two people in high school. But what pisses me of is when the female is older and it is still the case. We all know females get lighter sentences when it comes to crimes against men. It's a double standard men live with.

End of the day….is it wrong? Yes. Is it rape? Yes. Should he pay? In the case of them being in h.s. together, Yes. Otherwise, No.

• HerCommonSense

08/03/2011 at 3:21 PM

Interesting stance.

13. Annoyed

08/03/2011 at 2:07 PM

19 year old men "rape" 15 year old girls all of the time!!!! I know 4 girls from high school alone who have raised their children ALONE without any support and the loser who so called raped her never went to jail. Please dont tell me this is a poor man thing. Fucking get over it. SOOOOO many men get away with this shit that its laughable that the 4 guys you mentioned who's abusers were not that much older (except for one) and you guys are shitting bricks. It fucking happens.. poor baby for Fukin a chick who is 4 yrs older than him. My tears go out to his parents who have to take care of his mistakes. This chick is still raising the baby… not him. From what I know..$50 a month did nothing for a baby. 1 tin a formula maybe? please. If she attacked him and he DID NOT want to sex her.. then we can talk about rape. Otherwise, this is a waste of time. They are both kids!

• Jason Howe

08/03/2011 at 2:26 PM

I agree with you, but my tone is a bit different. lol.

• HerCommonSense

08/03/2011 at 3:21 PM

Two wrongs don't make a right, no matter how corny that may sound that's simply the fact. If you don't believe in statutory rape that's fine, just don't complain if it's applied to larger age gaps.

14. Jason Howe

08/03/2011 at 2:24 PM

I feel you Linc with the double standard, however… I change my mind when I see the ages. I remember being 15 and looking at the chicks in the 12 grade… I remember being in the 12 grade and the first year girls looking in my direction. As someone mentioned in a reply we are talking about kids who could possible be in the same high school. I know…. Where does it end, is 20 to old, how about 21… but I am basing it on this case alone. I know at 15 I would have had my chest puffed out that I had an older chick. And really, grown at 19….. unless you all are still 20/21 you know damn well you were far from grown at 19. I say yes, he pays what he can from his McDdonalds check… I had a blog a few years back and I wrote pleading for the freedom of this dude name Genarlow Wilson (check link) below… I feel the same now. Again… I think a lot of my feelings are based on the actual fact that these two could be in high school together, I think most of my friends and people I went to school with would be in jail if seniors were locked up for messing with freshman… So when we saying grown woman flip it like this. Should a boy in grade 9 be allowed on the same basketball team with a dude in grade 12 kid, isn't that like kids playing with grown men?

• HerCommonSense

08/03/2011 at 3:20 PM

I think the contradictory nature of the legal system is what should be the prevailing issue here. Whether it's consensual from a legal standpoint is irrelevant as in some cases, statutory rape charges can be drawn against an individual without the victim's consent. The legal court and the family court should work more in junction with what each other is doing.

15. theoneash20

08/03/2011 at 5:13 PM

I want to say this again… when men rape women statutory or otherwise… Hang em high…

WHen the situation is reversed… These men get stiff sentences & what not…

Stick to the argument… Lack of equality women keep complaining about

16. ddddd

08/05/2011 at 1:09 AM

a woman whose raped has the option of abortion and can move on from the incident overtime…she has the chance of not remaining victimized…. a boy who was raped, and then the old woman shows up with a baby and rapes him again for $ he doesnt have and drops a kid on him for the next 18yrs…. too bad?

just liek how youd tell a man who rapes a little girl "you knew what you were doing" tel that to the 19 year old girl looking at the 15 year old boy. pay your own child support and suck salt. learn the ages of consent in your state or stfu. if theyre not old enough to have sex with dont have sex with them. period.

yes in highschool you see kids dipping under the age line but does that make it right? no. the law is there for a reason, so why bend it over and over. how many cases have i heard where a guy meets a girl in a bar but she has a fake id saying a different older age next thing u kno hes charged and labeled a sex offender n shes gone bout her business?

i hate the double standard bs.

• Ratbu

11/26/2011 at 11:16 AM

Why double standards exist?

Because virgin girls have weaker genitals than virgin boys.

1.) Virgin girls are weak -most virgin girls want to take it slow. Their arousal is limited within the clitoral area. As a result, first time intercourse may hurt due to tightness, fear of pain and hymen present. They worry that it may hurt at first try, no matter how gentle he may be. Their arousal is limited within the clitoral area and ignore their vagina. Therefore, virgin girls do not know exactly what they want for their vaginas -the very organ that’s used for intercourse. When virgin girls masturbate, they rub their clit. They prefer clitoral, not vaginal. Unfortunately, society sees men as vagina-craving horn dogs. That’s why virgin girls have weaker sexual cravings than virgin boys.

2.) Virgin girls are stupid -they believe in the hymen myth -a false belief that the hymen is an indicator of virginity. So they limit themselves to clitoral, not vaginal. In reality, a hymen can be broken through non-sexual strenuous activities. Some women are born without it. But nothing can prevent virgin boys from rubbing their penises, no matter how many sex myths you tell them (e.g. masturbation causes blindness, insanity, etc.).

Most boys NEVER say “please be gentle” or “take it slow” during first time intercourse. Only girls do. Most virgin boys do not expect to feel pain during first time. Words such as”please be gentle” or “take it slow” are indicators of VAGINAL WEAKNESS. During first time intercourse, a girl may suffer various vaginal weaknesses such as:

1.) Painful vaginal dilation.
      2.) Painful breaking of the hymen (if present).
      3.) Vaginal bleeding
      4.) Pain due to insufficient vaginal lubrication.

A virgin penis does not have such weaknesses. That’s why teen boys are lucky. Virgin vaginas are SO WEAK, thus making them look like victims.

Only NON-VIRGIN WOMEN can rape men. Just type the keywords "Russian Woman raped 1 man" on Youtube. But virgin girls cannot rape men/boys. Because virgin girls are clueless about the functions of their vagina because they masturbate by rubbing their clitoris (while ignoring their vagina). Since most virgin girls expect vaginal pain during first time, they cannot rape men/boys.

But MEN (virgin or non-virgin) can rape women/girls. Virgin men masturbate by rubbing their penis, so they know how to use it for sex or rape.

17. Pingback: Ohverly Critical » Blog Archive » This is my conscience Article: A Grown Woman RAPES A Young Boy – And Now HE Has To Pay Child-Support?

18. Magic jerseys cheap

07/29/2014 at 5:00 AM

2014 new Flyers jerseys china store, all jerseys for both man and woman, 100% quality guarantee, fast and free delivery.

19. cheap authentic Blues jerseys

07/29/2014 at 5:00 AM

cheap authentic nfl jerseys top rate & fashion origional design for our kind customers with no tax.