Ladies, THIS Is Why Men LOVE Seeing Your Camel-Toes

I was talking to one of my good friends at work yesterday and I asked her what her plans were for the weekend, and she announced to me that she would be attending a party called “The All-Tights Affair” which kind of made me laugh because that sounds like the type of event that will have more ex-cons than Chris Hansen’s taping of “To Catch A Predator”, but the main thing that made me laugh was thinking about the fact that all the dudes in that party would be trying HARD AS HELL to not get caught staring HARD in thier covert way to peep some big batty, but more importantly some phat p*ssy. So ladies, before you get disgusted with your misguided sense of inappropriate behaviour, let me explain this camel toe infatuation that men have for your swollen nani’s.

First, allow me to set the mood and get my Barry White voice on:

When it comes to sex and especially experiencing amazing nani, it’s pretty obvious the aspects of it that men are head over heels in love with because, for the most part, we are extremely upfront about it with you. Every woman with some good-good has heard about how wet she is, and how much her man loves seeing her p*ssy drip all over his richard and his balls with every stroke. She’s heard multiple times how sexy it is when she squirts and how much he loves seeing her thick, white cum drenched all over his manhood after beating her nani up.

Once again, every woman blessed with sugarwalls has heard a man talk about how tight the nani is and how much he loves stretching it out with every long stroke. For a man, there’s NOTHING better than feeling his d*ck carve out her p*ssy as her walls pulsate and grip every inch of him, while he strategically places his richard deep inside of her until she cums and explodes all over.

But there is a third feature that men don’t talk about too frequently with our woman, that we absolutely LOVE: Phatness. While tight and wet nani is amazing, when you have the crucial third dimension of PHATNESS, it gives the nani a whole new character and makes it damn near pedestal-worthy. Why do we like phatness you ask ladies? Because being inside a phat-ass nani adds a different level of feeling that a boney-nani just CAN’T. Though there is NO such thing as a bad-vagina [unless it’s infected or smells like Gucci Mane’s teeth] there IS such a thing as “even-greater” nani and PHATNESS is the key.

See a phat-p*ssy has amazing pull back ability. It can form a suction around his richard so with every stroke in, it’s like a warm and wet cushion embracing him in a tight hug, and with every stroke out, the nani pulls and holds onto his d*ck like she doesn’t want to let him escape her grasp. Phat nani, that’s both wet and tight, is the stuff that two-minute men are made of, so when we see that camel-toe peeking out letting us know that a nice, phat, warm p*ssy is sitting in your panties, it’s simply hard for men to contain themselves.

09/22/2011 at 4:09 AM

Ladies & Gentlemen, DO YOU Find Camel Toes Sexy Or See Why People Find Them Sexy? Or Do You Look At Them Like They Ain't Shit?

Does Phatness Rank Up There With Tightness And/Or Wetness?

2. max

09/22/2011 at 10:29 AM

Why do I feel like I have something to do with this post?

3. ChloeRayne516

09/22/2011 at 11:01 AM

Camel Toes, Moose Knuckles….. NOPE, I don't find it cute when I see a women walking down the street with extra small leggings on an a fitted baby tee with her imprint looking as if it's ready to jump out at you.

That christina milian pic… o__O that's not sexy to me at all, but reading your post gave me a better understanding as to why men love it.

4. Toni

09/22/2011 at 11:34 AM

loooll

09/22/2011 at 11:47 AM

I've never seen camel toe on women that was attractive. I don't know if I'd call it camel toe…more like cow foot.

6. Bee

09/22/2011 at 11:48 AM

You never know…there may be some ladies on here who like ladies…and who may like the camel toe look…so it could still be a valid question depending on your perspective.

As for me, like a poster said above, I think it looks terrible but the description makes me understand why all the dancehall parties big up "di gyal dem wit di phat punannyyyyyy"….

7. KemaVA

09/22/2011 at 12:11 PM

But the thing is most women wouldnt find that sexy either so not a good comparison.

I can appreciate the female form but that just looks skanky to me.

8. HerCommonSense

09/22/2011 at 12:32 PM

It's really hard for me to speak out against camel toe, because If you are a grown woman you have had camel toe exposed at some point to some extent in your life. I know I do when I go to the beach and I'm definitely not skanky or nasty.

9. HerCommonSense

09/22/2011 at 12:35 PM

I've actually heard many women talk about appreciating a man's carriage. Maybe not right from the gym, but best believe women keep a sharp eye on what men are packing in their pants/shorts.

10. MzDebbieFields

09/22/2011 at 12:38 PM

Um, men with big balls are always appreciated!

11. ChloeRayne516

09/22/2011 at 1:04 PM

Ya Know!!??!!

#Geesh. lolllll

12. Natasha Celius

09/22/2011 at 9:56 PM

YEAST!!!!!!!!!!

13. Rhea

09/23/2011 at 3:04 AM

Umm, some women just have constant camel toe. The ladies in my family, for example are blessed/cursed with constant camel-toe. We're from Dominica, speak a form of French Creole, and the word for crotch is "fooq". I've been told that my fooq shows no matter what I wear. Including, btw, a pic wherein I was wearing tights, but with a blouse that came down to mid-thigh. Since then, my friends started calling me "magic-fooq". I mostly try to hide it by wearing loose/bigger pants, but that becomes rather annoying when your wasitband is too loose, or your clothing looks ill-fiting, just to HIDE a natural attribute so random women don't think of you as skanky.

14. Top5DOA

09/23/2011 at 4:38 PM

Camel toes my friends is a thing of beauty … Makes my mouth water … Ladies if u weren't blessed with a camel toe, don't worry .. God has a plan for you.

15. Joe Cool

08/26/2012 at 11:58 AM

Ladies… it is really pretty simple. Unless men are GAY or in the closet gay, THEY LOVE CAMEL TOE. Period. I think they are beautiful, mysterious, and highlight the female form. I try not to look but cant help myself sometimes. Dont get me totally wrong though; it can be an eye sore when an super overweight woman wearing slopping clothes displays her lady parts for the world to see. But ladies should celebrate themselves and stop being "ashamed" or embarrassed about it…. Cheers

16. Marcos

11/23/2012 at 11:57 AM

Joe cool we'll put sir ! Be proud of your attributes it compliments the sexiness of the female.!

17. Camel Toe

01/06/2013 at 8:21 PM

Funny ass post. But yes, truth is, we just let our imagination run wild when we see that sexy little outline, hot damn!

18. @Cthepulsar

04/04/2013 at 8:55 AM

Camel Toes are to be cherished and they make Atlanta a better place! I just refer to them as luscious lips though. I wish more women would embrace what is really theirs smh… because they damn sure are quick to stunt in some fake hair, several coats of makeup, eyelashes, snap on fingernails, tities…..the list goes on. Your camel toe is a natural resource! In my mind they look at me singing Evelyn Champagne King's "Love Come Down". Check the link if this sounds foreign. C*

19. http://ryleedereckh.soup.io/

05/04/2014 at 8:23 AM

Yes! Finally someone writes about libres gratis.

20. baju

06/16/2014 at 7:49 AM

hello there and thank you for your info – I have definitely picked up something new from right here.

I did however expertise a few technical issues using this website, as I experienced to reload the site a lot of times previous
    to I could get it to load correctly. I had been wondering if your
    web hosting is OK? Not that I am complaining, but slow loading instances times will very frequently affect your placement
    in google and can damage your high-quality score if advertising and
    marketing with Adwords. Anyway I am adding this RSS to my e-mail and
    can look out for a lot more of your respective interesting content.

Ensure that you update this again very soon.

21. leggings As pants

09/13/2014 at 9:55 AM

A fascinating discussion is definitely worth comment.
    I believe that you need to write more about this issue, it
    may not be a taboo matter but typically folks don’t speak about such topics.

To the next! Cheers!!

Also visit my web site :: leggings As pants

22. workout Leggings for Women

09/14/2014 at 9:44 PM

You can definitely see your expertise within the article
    you write. The world hopes for more passionate writers like you who aren’t afraid to say how they believe.
    At all times follow your heart.

my page; workout Leggings for Women

23. bing.com

09/20/2014 at 2:19 AM

I don’t even know how I stopped up right here, but
    I thought this publish was good. I do not recognize who you’re but
    certainly you’re going to a well-known blogger in the
    event you are not already. Cheers!

My site; bing.com

24. Injustice: Gods Among Us Cheats

09/20/2014 at 11:43 AM

It’s actually very difficult in this full of
    activity life to listen news on Television, thus I just use web for that purpose,
    and obtain the most up-to-date information.

Stop by my webpage; Injustice: Gods Among Us Cheats

25. tom

11/09/2014 at 9:24 AM

Cameltoe is pretty on a pretty body, an it's very sexy when Girls intentionally make it by pulling their pants up. Just wish more woman would do that in Public.