There Are Actually Women Who DON’T Believe In Waxing In The Winter

Yes There Actually ARE Women Out There Who Believe ‘Sittin’ On A Brazilian‘ Is An Unnesesary Task In The Winter Time Because It’s NOT Bikini Season So Why Even Bother. If This Is Your Mentality You Officially LOST In Life, Because You Have Now Completely Accepted Walking The Streets With The Monster From Harry And The Hendersons Between Your Legs. What Made You Think It Would Be Cool To Look Like You Have Buju Banton In A Leglock? You Need To Keep It Maintained Properly Because The “Burnt Grits In Your Panties” Look Is NOT In Style.

Also Just For Those Of You Who DON’T Know, Hair Carries Odours And If You Have Not Shaved Since Clinton Took His Saxophone On Arsenio, Then You Need To Slap Yourself For Letting Your Nani Smell Like Warmed Over Death And Month Old Ackee. Preserve Your Sexy-Ness Down There Ladies Because No Guy Is Impressed By Nani That Smells Like Raw Sewage And Raman Noodles. If I Take Off Your Underwear And See Termites Playing Hide N Seek In That Black Forest You Call Pubic Hair Then We Have A Problem.

Basically Ladies, It’s Best To Keep Your Stuff Maintained So You Don’t Get Lazy  To The Point Where You FORGET To Do It And End Up Leaving The House Looking Like:

Yeti On The Right

1. @RoxxStarz

04/23/2010 at 11:31 AM

woah…woah..woah..Linc im gonna have to hate on this one. I don't even know where to start. I am in no way condoning a stank nani or an overgrown bush…cuz stank just means my gurl hasnt been showering regularly enough and a crazy out of control bush is just pure laziness. But some hair on the nani in the winter does no harm, especially if your arent expecting any kind of action or revealing bathing suits. Do you understand how much time and effort it takes for a woman to keep the nani looking proper? Its a lot of maintenance I tell you…and unfortunately Brazilians don't cost 5 cents as pictured above!

And why are men these days so afraid of hair on the nani these days…cuz i know for sure that all of yall dont have clean shaven RICHARDS 365 days a year EITHER! Like seriously how does your Richards have a full blown head top! Hollay!

A little hair on the nani is fine by me as long as ladies are keeping it neat, clean and cute! Nani naturally has a scent…SCENT…not odor! The minute it becomes an odor time to hit the showers hunny.

2. Candice

04/23/2010 at 7:17 PM

^^ Cosign with u Roxx ! It takes a lot of time, money and effort to maintain a Brazilian year round. And to top it off, that ish hurts ! Linc, ur talking about nani being stank but some men aren't springtime fresh either ! Once the nani starts smelling like "warmed over death", it's time to take a shower or go to the doctor.

3. DatchikMalix

04/23/2010 at 7:19 PM

Co-Sign @Roxxstarz…____Brazilians HURT like a mutha!!! do understand what it entails…gettin ur EVERY HAIR OFF…even in the bum crack for some…thats NOT necessary at all!____if you meant jus a lil grooming, that i agree!!!

4. jackie

04/23/2010 at 7:35 PM

Roxxstarz said it all! Brazilians year round is a bit much, who is gonna paying for all that? Especially if you're single. During the winter, keeping it clean, neat and adorable is all a girl needs.
    Anyways, don't be so quick to judge cause some of you men need also maintain! If you expect that much from us, why are you also not taking care of yours? Is that too much for a girl to ask?

5. Martin

04/24/2010 at 5:20 PM

Roxxstarz said it all! Brazilians year round is a bit much, who is gonna paying for all that? Especially if you’re single. During the winter, keeping it clean, neat and adorable is all a girl needs.
    Anyways, don’t be so quick to judge cause some of you men need also maintain! If you expect that much from us, why are you also not taking care of yours? Is that too much for a girl to ask?

6. Anthony

04/24/2010 at 6:28 PM

woah…woah..woah..Linc im gonna have to hate on this one. I don’t even know where to start. I am in no way condoning a stank nani or an overgrown bush…cuz stank just means my gurl hasnt been showering regularly enough and a crazy out of control bush is just pure laziness. But some hair on the nani in the winter does no harm, especially if your arent expecting any kind of action or revealing bathing suits. Do you understand how much time and effort it takes for a woman to keep the nani looking proper? Its a lot of maintenance I tell you…and unfortunately Brazilians don’t cost 5 cents as pictured above!

7. Jeff

04/24/2010 at 9:48 PM

^^ Cosign with u Roxx ! It takes a lot of time, money and effort to maintain a Brazilian year round. And to top it off, that ish hurts ! Linc, ur talking about nani being stank but some men aren’t springtime fresh either ! Once the nani starts smelling like “warmed over death”, it’s time to take a shower or go to the doctor.

8. Adam

04/25/2010 at 12:08 AM

9. forex robot

04/26/2010 at 1:49 AM

Great site. A lot of useful information here. I’m sending it to some friends!

10. kissy

11/10/2011 at 8:19 AM

Yeah. I agree with Roxx. If it is not a 'style' than why does it have to upkept? Like stated before, as long as the nani is trimmed every so often, what is actually wrong with alil hair? Nothing.

11. @WheresRonald

11/10/2011 at 10:16 AM

Damn homie…

I'm gonna have to disagree with you on this one. I personally have zero preference in a lady's pubic hairstyle, as long as it's neat and clean it can be thick as fuck for all i care. In fact, a bush can be pretty fucking hot.

Long story short ladies, all guys are not buying this brand.

12. imakesense

11/10/2011 at 10:28 AM

This is some dumb retarted ass recycled post shit. If you wash the hair/vag daily and keep it trimmed how would it stink :/? And most guys do not keep their balls bald 100% of the time.

If you're single or lazy fuck shaving/waxing/nairing.

• Kam

11/10/2011 at 11:02 AM

OMG thank you!

Listen Lincoln if you need help with topics for your blog post something asking your readers for topics ( I know you occasionally do this on your fb page but you should do that on the actual blog itself). You can even have people send emails for relationship/life advice or make more post about your real life experiences like the post where you almost got raped by the handicap girl. But come on two old post in the same day.

13. BADDEST

11/10/2011 at 12:34 PM

Keep it clean , waxed and ready for business …single or in a relationship stay ready for that sexy moment …because grooming DOES matter….and those of you who think it doesnt are either keeping sex low on the priority list or deluded to thinking your 'treasure' doesnt need it…LOL

• Law and Order

11/10/2011 at 2:51 PM

Why would a single girl need to be ready for 'business' at all times? Sex goes low on the priority list for most when they know they're not sexing anyone.
      I don't know anout you, but new dick doesn't pop into my life or my body at a moments notice.

If I have a date or some kind of seductive plan… then ok.

Maybe I'm just old fashioned. But I save spontaneous ANY time nani for MY man. No randoms allowed.

• BADDEST

11/10/2011 at 3:24 PM

Its not about the frequency of new d*ck in ones life ……its about keeping up a standard that makes ME feel sexy with or without a man….. and if when it pleases the man im with then bonus….kinda along the lines of wearing your best underwear just because…..it not about a seductive plan…because honestly in my mind 'plans' when it comes to sex are kinda contrived for the most part….kills that fire that happens when its spontaneous…. there isnt anything better than knowing that when im with a man im genuinely interested and that magic moment comes along that there isnt going to be a voice in the back of my mind wondering if hes gonna mind some stubble….

14. Lady Ngo

11/10/2011 at 1:39 PM

if it "needed" to be waxed/hairless, then hair wouldn't grow there. Cleanliness has nothing to do with how hairy a person is or isn't Don't try and flip a personal preference into a human neccesity!

Honestly, Linc, what anyone (other than the person you are dating) does with their pubes is none of your business. I don't feel bad about the fact that im not wasting 50 bucks to let some lady rip the hair off my ladybits so some random man can put his stamp of approval on me.

• Law and order

11/10/2011 at 1:59 PM

Real talk. Why are men turning into such little nannie boys. Grown women have hair down there. Deal with it. Sure sometimes it's fun to go to brazil on vacation, but everyday? That's a bit much and it's not real life. Clean, neat, soft and trim is the standard. Some need to examine their obsession with that pre-pubescent look. Not to get too Freudian, but just saying.

• ddddd

11/12/2011 at 1:08 AM

THIS!! i always say this. i give guys that love hairless vag the side eye. cant help it.

• BADDEST

11/10/2011 at 2:30 PM

why is it a RANDOM mans approval though? is it not nice to please the man youre in a relationship with as well? well….assuming that man is into grooming but still…

• Law and Order

11/10/2011 at 2:43 PM

My man loves it when I come home with a little brazillian surprise…
        And I ALWAYS get it done if we're going away for a beach vacay (which we do pretty often)
        But the fact that I don't do it all the time is what makes it exciting (for both of us)
        He also LOVES it , neat, low and trim, as he (as a grown ass man) should.
        There is no excuse for your va jay jay to look messy or EVER smell.
        But if you need to be bald 365 for your man to be pleased… I don't know about that one. If he actually has an aversion to the way a grown woman looks… hmmmmm?
        I also think that any man who expects his girl to be FULLY waxed at all times should try it, just once. See what he says after that. HA!

• BADDEST

11/10/2011 at 3:05 PM

fair enough

• KemaVA

11/10/2011 at 3:07 PM

"I also think that any man who expects his girl to be FULLY waxed at all times should try it, just once. See what he says after that"

Repeated just in case someone didnt catch this.

• imakesense

11/10/2011 at 6:52 PM

LMAO!!

• Lady Ngo

11/11/2011 at 10:41 PM

my reference to it being "random man" was because I don't know Lincoln personally yet he's telling me (and all women) albeit indirectly what we need to do to be proper women.

As for pleasing my man…if prepubescent looking naughty bits is what pleases him…then we don't need to be together… him and his r. kelly swag can get to gettin! Call me a femi-nazi but no one is going to tell me what to do with my body. As long as its clean and neat, i don't see how anyone can complain.

15. Law and order

11/10/2011 at 2:01 PM

Oh and lmao @ burnt grits. Grossss but hilarious.

16. Law and order

11/10/2011 at 2:06 PM

Also, a girl I know got a Brazilian and the woman doing it ended up ripping her skin so badly she had to go the emergency room. Something to think about. Wax the sides often. Be careful of the inner more delicate parts. And always go somewhere "good" to get it done.
    That is all for today. Lol

• Vicky

11/10/2011 at 2:21 PM

Yeah, that's possible if the wax is too hot – not just that area, anywhere you wax….if it's too hot DO NOT apply!

17. Vicky

11/10/2011 at 3:16 PM

Ok, not every woman sports a brazilian all the time. Some do it every now and then, others kept their stuff in tact with trimming and so on. It's a personal choice and I don't believe any man really has any right to tell any woman what to do with her pubes. Not every man is into a bald nani and not every man likes hair there either. Ultimately, it's the woman's choice what she will or will not do with her genital area

18. Gordan

11/11/2011 at 7:50 AM

Lmao at 'month ok ackee' Lincoln your killing me!

• Gordan

11/11/2011 at 7:51 AM

Old*

19. denisa

11/13/2011 at 11:49 AM

i can't stand pubic hair! that's why i'm always waxed, but this is because I WANT it, i choose it, i do it. but it's for me, not for my boyfriend, for that stranger i might meet in a bar or i don't know who else…

20. xxbronzegoddessxx

11/24/2011 at 10:22 PM

I endorse this message. Great post.