PLEASE Stop Using Your Damn Kids As An Excuse To Live A BULLSH*T Lifestyle

So yesterday one of my blogger friends put up a post on their site about Superheads recent Twitter rant where she goes OFF on her [stupid-ass] husband. This filthy, triflin’, piece of sh*t went all the way in on her current husband, who for all intents and purposes, is probably the most PATHETIC excuse for man in the Northern Hemisphere. I’m not one to enforce MY standards on anyone else, but I think a basic requirement of wifey material is making sure she DOESN’T have a nickname like Superhead. Anyways, here are some excerpts from her classic low-life rant:

“I’m tired of pretending your mediocracy is okay with me. I’m tired of pretending I don’t miss G650′s. I’m tired of pretending I don’t deserve a f-cking BOSS!”

“I’m tired of pretending your d-ck isn’t the smallest d-ck I’ve ever seen in my life. Cuz it is. I’m tired of pretending your favorite rapper didn’t just beat it up on Friday.”

“Yes. He’s better than you. Next question. All night. ‘Til 6 in the morning. Next question.Yes. And I didn’t have to pay for none of it. Next question. Presidential suite. Next question. About 10 inches. Next question.69. Next question. Like a boss. Next question. Balls deep. Next question. I’m tired of having to pretend you’re not the 3rd worst decision I’ve ever made.”

“I hate your whole face.” [Actually I’m stealing that one]

For those of you who may not know a lot about Superhead, she is a frowsy, self-promoting h0e who sleeps with celebrities for financial gain and has bagged dudes from Lil Bow Wow & Usher, all the way to Bill Maher and Shaq, then wrote a best-selling novel detailing every graphic and disgusting act. While I don’t typically care about h0es choosing to be h0es, there is one thing about her public displays of whoredom that actually saddens me: The fact that she has a 14 year old son.

But seeing her still acting like a low-class scallywag while trying to be a mother is not even the worst part – it’s how she unapologetically believes that her lifestyle choice wasn’t truly a choice at all – just a necessary sacrifice based on what LIFE gave her:

“When he ask, I’ll answer honestly; that is the only way to handle it. If he asks, ‘Mom–how did you get to where you are?’ [My answer?: ‘Your mother had to strip and ho and do whatever she had to do to get you into this house. He is going to love me for being honest and doing whatever I have to do to make sure that he’s being taken care of. I could be a crack whore on the corner and my son will still love me; that won’t matter. Everything that I’ve done, there is nothing that is shameful, so why would I be upset? It’s not a big deal.”

As disgusting as it is, I know there’s some of you nodding your heads in agreement like “I feel her, I would do anything for my children too!” But the reality of the situation is that people who say this often WOULDN’T. Because, unless you were born into modern day slavery, indentured servitude or a third world hellhole where rape and murder is the social norm, you are presented with a simple choice between taking the fast and easy road or travelling the long and hard route. Choosing the fast and easy route is just that – a CHOICE. And that doesn’t make you a better person or parent, it just makes you a douchebag without self-respect, so STOP using your kids as an excuse.

If you really would do ANYTHING for your kids, then why wouldn’t you work two jobs and go to school at night? Why wouldn’t you risk 8 hours of sleep for 5, just to make sure the extra three is spent studying to pass an exam that can ultimately lead to the career you aspire to? Our economy is absent of many GOOD jobs, but there will ALWAYS be a need for menial jobs in a capitalist society – but the truth is, these people don’t want menial jobs. As much as they say they will do ANYTHING for their kids, they won’t do THAT. It reminds me of this STUPID-ASS video I saw back in the days:

It kills me because as a man with 8 godchildren I have seen so many women close to me have children in EVERY adverse situation you could possibly imagine – yet I’m proud to say none of them resorted to selling p*ssy “out of necessity.” Because the fact is, it’s NOT a necessity – it’s a CHOICE. I am NOT going to hold any judgement against your choice of thinking stripping and/or hooking is the way to go [hey, do you – just save some money for your childs’ future therapist bills] but admit that the road YOU took WAS in fact a choice YOU made.

But I will leave you with this: Ladies and gentlemen, whether you sell ass or drugs or guns or directly hurt yourself or other people to survive, please understand that every action you make WILL eventually be part of your child’s intricate psychosis. The ideology that “it’s no big deal” is a load of BULLSH*T. EVERYTHING you do as that child’s parent IS a big deal and will shape parts of that child’s brain and subconscious for the rest of their lives in ways you could NEVER even imagine.

03/08/2012 at 5:24 AM

Ladies & Gentlemen, Do You Believe These People [Women AND Men] Who Say They Do Negative Shit For Their Because They HAVE To? Or Do You Think They Just CHOOSE To?

2. Felecia Maria

03/08/2012 at 7:54 AM

(Damn FB said my comment was too long so here I am)

BRAVO. BRAVO. Too many mothers out here nowadays have this sh*t construed. (Sorry about the swearing). But I’ve been in this situation and had an all out war with a female who had this same “I’ll do anything for my child” (sells it to the highest bidder), who thought she was all high and mighty because of it. I’m not one to knock anyone’s hustle but the fact is that any mother who truly believes their child will not be filled with hate and resent, that spills over, and manifests into poor behavior and detrimental choices in their adult life is very delusion al. AND down right must have an IQ score in the negatives.

I tried to tell the heffa that her child WILL only remember having food, toys, and the newest sh*t until about 14. They won’t care by the time they are in their 20’s trying to develop positive, loving relationships and can’t. Oblivious to the fact that it’s their mamas fault. What will stand out most in the child’s mind is that she was often absent. That someone else was present most of the time because she was out “doing what u had to.” They will for a fact take up issue with her when they’re an adult and it won’t be pretty.

Personally I consider how Karrine has and continues to live her life in the public eye after those books to be child abuse. There is a public record on everything her child does not need to know about her that she adds to time after time. Yes, Karrine’s son will love her because she is his mother but I think that’s about it.

3. Jason H

03/08/2012 at 9:49 AM

Listen to Irv Gotti explain this chick…

Anyway, doing “anything” for your children to me means working 9-5 at Wal-Mart cash before rushing home to spend time with your child before you get them ready for bed as your little cousin comes over to sit because you had to do backshift at McDonalds. That’s a single mom (parent) I can respect for doing what she had to do… that other shit she is on is because she is what she is… as Irv said, some people LIKE SUCKING D***, she is one of them.

Some people get it twisted and don’t know needs from wants… I can go (all kids) with out the Jordans mommy if it means your throat is not chafed by D*** friction. I can pass up on the PS3 if it means my friends are not watching you get your guts pounded by Mr. Marcus….

I was on this next site yesterday and they were clowning the dude she was talking about saying he took an L… really? Chicks tweets said she don’t need LOVE, she needs to be someone’s play thing, someone’s whore, and he took the L? That chick is a sorry individual…

Interesting thing, dude probably walks away with that monthly check if she was the breadwinner…

4. BADDEST

03/08/2012 at 10:13 AM

nauseating…..beyond and above her actions and past actions…the scariest thing about her rant is the entitlement and lack of perspective on her son's reality…..
    I saw on fb this week someone posted an article on Wisconsin trying to pass a bill making "single motherhood " a contributing factor to child abuse and neglect ( didnt check the sources of article, not sure of its credibility)….needless to say as a single mom, the idea of the article enraged me…but i have to say…reading this womans insanity and comparing it the other insanity of the fb article its occured to me that the potential a single mother has for neglecting and abusing her child is so much worse than what the child would potentially suffer with an absent father…..and this type of trash is EXACTLY whats ruining what should be a proud title " Single Mother"

5. Paul B.

03/08/2012 at 10:48 AM

Wow, I'm just blown away by this post. Of course it's a choice, these people don't have a gun to their head that coerces them into that lifestyle and decision making path. Superhead wanted that lifestyle and she wanted it to be provided by somebody else. Unfortunately, her rant combined with her past lifestyle is only adding fuel to the arguments of "not turning a ho into a housewife", not marrying a woman with such a past, and other gender hot button issues. Smh

6. cynicaloptmst81

03/08/2012 at 11:28 AM

-_- <— thats all I have to say about this female….ridiculous.

7. WHO R U 2 JUDGE?!

03/08/2012 at 11:50 AM

If a woman sells her body to support her child that shows you how much more she loves her child than anyone else!! She is willing to go thru hell just to make ends meet!! You all are judging right now which means you either aren't good parents who would die for your kids or you all don't even have kids and enjoy cozy suburban lifestyles!

8. Felecia Maria

03/08/2012 at 6:53 PM

I'd like to thank you all for commenting on my behalf lol cause my lunch didn't have enough time for me to eat and respond to "who are you to judge". I was beside myself with that I don't love my child enough comment. Obviously "we" are the only ones who think of and are concerned with our chidrens' futures enough to make better decisions today.