PLEASE Stop Using Your Damn Kids As An Excuse To Live A BULLSH*T Lifestyle

So yesterday one of my blogger friends put up a post on their site about Superheads recent Twitter rant where she goes OFF on her [stupid-ass] husband. This filthy, triflin’, piece of sh*t went all the way in on her current husband, who for all intents and purposes, is probably the most PATHETIC excuse for man in the Northern Hemisphere. I’m not one to enforce MY standards on anyone else, but I think a basic requirement of wifey material is making sure she DOESN’T have a nickname like Superhead. Anyways, here are some excerpts from her classic low-life rant:

“I’m tired of pretending your mediocracy is okay with me. I’m tired of pretending I don’t miss G650′s. I’m tired of pretending I don’t deserve a f-cking BOSS!”

“I’m tired of pretending your d-ck isn’t the smallest d-ck I’ve ever seen in my life. Cuz it is. I’m tired of pretending your favorite rapper didn’t just beat it up on Friday.”

“Yes. He’s better than you. Next question. All night. ‘Til 6 in the morning. Next question.Yes. And I didn’t have to pay for none of it. Next question. Presidential suite. Next question. About 10 inches. Next question.69. Next question. Like a boss. Next question. Balls deep. Next question. I’m tired of having to pretend you’re not the 3rd worst decision I’ve ever made.”

“I hate your whole face.” [Actually I’m stealing that one]

For those of you who may not know a lot about Superhead, she is a frowsy, self-promoting h0e who sleeps with celebrities for financial gain and has bagged dudes from Lil Bow Wow & Usher, all the way to Bill Maher and Shaq, then wrote a best-selling novel detailing every graphic and disgusting act. While I don’t typically care about h0es choosing to be h0es, there is one thing about her public displays of whoredom that actually saddens me: The fact that she has a 14 year old son.

But seeing her still acting like a low-class scallywag while trying to be a mother is not even the worst part – it’s how she unapologetically believes that her lifestyle choice wasn’t truly a choice at all – just a necessary sacrifice based on what LIFE gave her:

“When he ask, I’ll answer honestly; that is the only way to handle it. If he asks, ‘Mom–how did you get to where you are?’ [My answer?: ‘Your mother had to strip and ho and do whatever she had to do to get you into this house. He is going to love me for being honest and doing whatever I have to do to make sure that he’s being taken care of. I could be a crack whore on the corner and my son will still love me; that won’t matter. Everything that I’ve done, there is nothing that is shameful, so why would I be upset? It’s not a big deal.”

As disgusting as it is, I know there’s some of you nodding your heads in agreement like “I feel her, I would do anything for my children too!” But the reality of the situation is that people who say this often WOULDN’T. Because, unless you were born into modern day slavery, indentured servitude or a third world hellhole where rape and murder is the social norm, you are presented with a simple choice between taking the fast and easy road or travelling the long and hard route. Choosing the fast and easy route is just that – a CHOICE. And that doesn’t make you a better person or parent, it just makes you a douchebag without self-respect, so STOP using your kids as an excuse.

If you really would do ANYTHING for your kids, then why wouldn’t you work two jobs and go to school at night? Why wouldn’t you risk 8 hours of sleep for 5, just to make sure the extra three is spent studying to pass an exam that can ultimately lead to the career you aspire to? Our economy is absent of many GOOD jobs, but there will ALWAYS be a need for menial jobs in a capitalist society – but the truth is, these people don’t want menial jobs. As much as they say they will do ANYTHING for their kids, they won’t do THAT. It reminds me of this STUPID-ASS video I saw back in the days:

It kills me because as a man with 8 godchildren I have seen so many women close to me have children in EVERY adverse situation you could possibly imagine – yet I’m proud to say none of them resorted to selling p*ssy “out of necessity.” Because the fact is, it’s NOT a necessity – it’s a CHOICE. I am NOT going to hold any judgement against your choice of thinking stripping and/or hooking is the way to go [hey, do you – just save some money for your childs’ future therapist bills] but admit that the road YOU took WAS in fact a choice YOU made.

But I will leave you with this: Ladies and gentlemen, whether you sell ass or drugs or guns or directly hurt yourself or other people to survive, please understand that every action you make WILL eventually be part of your child’s intricate psychosis. The ideology that “it’s no big deal” is a load of BULLSH*T. EVERYTHING you do as that child’s parent IS a big deal and will shape parts of that child’s brain and subconscious for the rest of their lives in ways you could NEVER even imagine.

03/08/2012 at 5:24 AM

Ladies & Gentlemen, Do You Believe These People [Women AND Men] Who Say They Do Negative Shit For Their Because They HAVE To? Or Do You Think They Just CHOOSE To?

• Mz.Throwback

02/03/2013 at 11:07 PM

Life is what a person accepts it for so stop being judgmental and respect people's privacy! Alot of people are tormented by experiences beyond your belief and don't know how to change or don't want to feel. Only God can change our paths and if it wasn't for these kind of people, who would you talk shit on?

2. Felecia Maria

03/08/2012 at 7:54 AM

(Damn FB said my comment was too long so here I am)

BRAVO. BRAVO. Too many mothers out here nowadays have this sh*t construed. (Sorry about the swearing). But I’ve been in this situation and had an all out war with a female who had this same “I’ll do anything for my child” (sells it to the highest bidder), who thought she was all high and mighty because of it. I’m not one to knock anyone’s hustle but the fact is that any mother who truly believes their child will not be filled with hate and resent, that spills over, and manifests into poor behavior and detrimental choices in their adult life is very delusion al. AND down right must have an IQ score in the negatives.

I tried to tell the heffa that her child WILL only remember having food, toys, and the newest sh*t until about 14. They won’t care by the time they are in their 20’s trying to develop positive, loving relationships and can’t. Oblivious to the fact that it’s their mamas fault. What will stand out most in the child’s mind is that she was often absent. That someone else was present most of the time because she was out “doing what u had to.” They will for a fact take up issue with her when they’re an adult and it won’t be pretty.

Personally I consider how Karrine has and continues to live her life in the public eye after those books to be child abuse. There is a public record on everything her child does not need to know about her that she adds to time after time. Yes, Karrine’s son will love her because she is his mother but I think that’s about it.

• HerCommonSense

03/08/2012 at 2:33 PM

Thank you for calling her actions child abuse. I think we often focus so much on the physical abuse that we ignore how bad a parent can psychologically affect their child.

3. Jason H

03/08/2012 at 9:49 AM

Listen to Irv Gotti explain this chick…

Anyway, doing “anything” for your children to me means working 9-5 at Wal-Mart cash before rushing home to spend time with your child before you get them ready for bed as your little cousin comes over to sit because you had to do backshift at McDonalds. That’s a single mom (parent) I can respect for doing what she had to do… that other shit she is on is because she is what she is… as Irv said, some people LIKE SUCKING D***, she is one of them.

Some people get it twisted and don’t know needs from wants… I can go (all kids) with out the Jordans mommy if it means your throat is not chafed by D*** friction. I can pass up on the PS3 if it means my friends are not watching you get your guts pounded by Mr. Marcus….

I was on this next site yesterday and they were clowning the dude she was talking about saying he took an L… really? Chicks tweets said she don’t need LOVE, she needs to be someone’s play thing, someone’s whore, and he took the L? That chick is a sorry individual…

Interesting thing, dude probably walks away with that monthly check if she was the breadwinner…

• HerCommonSense

03/08/2012 at 2:39 PM

"Anyway, doing “anything” for your children to me means working 9-5 at Wal-Mart cash before rushing home to spend time with your child before you get them ready for bed as your little cousin comes over to sit because you had to do backshift at McDonalds. That’s a single mom (parent) I can respect for doing what she had to do… that other shit she is on is because she is what she is"

THIS.

Anyone he thinks he "took an L" is probably just as ignorant as she is.

4. BADDEST

03/08/2012 at 10:13 AM

nauseating…..beyond and above her actions and past actions…the scariest thing about her rant is the entitlement and lack of perspective on her son's reality…..
    I saw on fb this week someone posted an article on Wisconsin trying to pass a bill making "single motherhood " a contributing factor to child abuse and neglect ( didnt check the sources of article, not sure of its credibility)….needless to say as a single mom, the idea of the article enraged me…but i have to say…reading this womans insanity and comparing it the other insanity of the fb article its occured to me that the potential a single mother has for neglecting and abusing her child is so much worse than what the child would potentially suffer with an absent father…..and this type of trash is EXACTLY whats ruining what should be a proud title " Single Mother"

• HerCommonSense

03/08/2012 at 2:41 PM

Completely agree. Why does this woman believe that her actions will have no repercussions? She's literally insane!

• Guest

03/09/2012 at 3:19 AM

Speaking of insane… I dare point this out but from a psychological standpoint — solely based on her public behavior and remarks — she exhibits classic signs of Sociopathy/Narcissistic Personality Disorder as do most pedophiles. Sorry to say but I would not put Stephans beyond seducing and/or attempting an incestuous relationship with her own son as means of maintaining parental [control] as he matures.

• Mz.Throwback

02/03/2013 at 11:21 PM

Did you choose your state of mind or were you molded into a positive state of mind? Yes we have choices, but we also have insecurity, pride, lack of social ability and so on, if not properly raised or shown by life different! People say "there's no excuse " but is there really? Ask your great grandma! What happens when you're education is limited and social skills ate low? What job do you think she can get? How confident do you think this person is? Why should you be proud of having a child out of wedlock? Single Mother is not always "the way to be" we are also sending our teens a message that it's okay to not have the dad around! This issue is controversial and should be thought about before commented on in a bashing way

5. Paul B.

03/08/2012 at 10:48 AM

Wow, I'm just blown away by this post. Of course it's a choice, these people don't have a gun to their head that coerces them into that lifestyle and decision making path. Superhead wanted that lifestyle and she wanted it to be provided by somebody else. Unfortunately, her rant combined with her past lifestyle is only adding fuel to the arguments of "not turning a ho into a housewife", not marrying a woman with such a past, and other gender hot button issues. Smh

• HerCommonSense

03/08/2012 at 2:42 PM

Agree…but at what point can we agree that a woman's past should not be held against her?

• Paul B.

03/08/2012 at 5:26 PM

I don't know. All I know is that we live in a world of choices and consequences. And as much as we hate to admit it, there are choices we make that take certain options off the table in life. It's nice to think we DESERVE a second chance, but the truth is that we really aren't owed one, so if we do get one, and a third or fourth, we need to be thankful for that, but at some point, when do we learn to take better care of the first one?

• Mz.Throwback

02/03/2013 at 11:29 PM

No guns but bill collection, empty refrigerators, complaining kids, school lunches and kids inability to be social because of what kind of material things their parents can afford, look at the bullying law that was just applied last year, rules for parental education, our government has a lot to work on, just like we do as a people! Although I'm posting comments, I believe the internet has corrupted our morals.

6. cynicaloptmst81

03/08/2012 at 11:28 AM

-_- <— thats all I have to say about this female….ridiculous.

• HerCommonSense

03/08/2012 at 2:43 PM

Lol you are very right about that.

7. WHO R U 2 JUDGE?!

03/08/2012 at 11:50 AM

If a woman sells her body to support her child that shows you how much more she loves her child than anyone else!! She is willing to go thru hell just to make ends meet!! You all are judging right now which means you either aren't good parents who would die for your kids or you all don't even have kids and enjoy cozy suburban lifestyles!

• BADDEST

03/08/2012 at 12:16 PM

its not what she does….its that shes disconnected from the reality of how it affects her child
      its not that she makes a career from selling her body its that she chases fame whilst doing it
      heres an example for you….you know when ur on a plane and you accompany a child…the safety procedure if something goes down is to put the oxygen mask on yourself before the child…which goes against most parents instinct…but heres the thing….how u gonna save a child if your not making sure youre ok first….so lets apply that to this context…..how u gonna put urself through hell and then say youre able to care for your kid….if youre hurting then theyre hurting….

• NurseJilly

03/08/2012 at 2:31 PM

Perfect response!!

• BADDEST

03/08/2012 at 3:55 PM

thx nursejilly :)

• Mz.Throwback

02/03/2013 at 11:34 PM

Those are always the strongest kids! So it pays off at the end of the day, because they learn from negative experience….. believe it or not.

• Jason H

03/08/2012 at 12:34 PM

Are you serious? I coulda played that game and took women for money to support me and my daughter. I coulda have got into the crack game; I could have been a stick up kid; however I chose to work three jobs at one point. Really, being a whore, user or whatever you want to term it would have been a better option for me? I’m a great parent, would die for my daughter if it was to ensure her happiness, no questions asked, no remorse… as long as she is happy. In knowing what makes a child happy as us good parents know and are able to balance, I knew her daddy being locked up or in jail was not the best option.

• Jason H

03/08/2012 at 12:34 PM

Now in saying that………. I know my reality is not that of everyone. I know kids who told me they had no food in their homes, etc. I have NEVER seen the hardships of some, so it would be tough to judge each and every person who decides to sell their bodies or do “whatever it takes”, however my grandfather was as poor as any kid in north america, him and his cousins/uncles told me a story one time about them fighting over the squirrel meat in their stew, working full days as 8 year olds… guess what he did, he WORKED his ass off until he got himself into a better position. This chick does not need to be a whore………. She likes being a whore :-)

• BADDEST

03/08/2012 at 12:41 PM

i agree but as far as the "like" being whore comment….im not sure anyone likes being a whore….but i do know that many women get addicted to its perks…aka bringing in more than a G a night….not to mention the drama…..its a cycle right? i think like the aritcle states the real issue is that there are women so misguided out there that they will actually justify their methods and decisions as love for their children…so messed up…and so clearly out of touch with the reality of those of us who have gone without food so our childs belly could be full.

• Jason H

03/08/2012 at 12:57 PM

I woulda argue they DO like being a whore or whatever we want to call them. I agree that the perks associated might be the driving force being hind the like, but it does not erase the fact they LIKE it. I have seen legit whores who HATE being a whore, but it feeds their drug habit. I have seen chicks that will line 9 dudes up and blow them ALL on a dare…. They LIKED BEING A WHORE… they got NOTHING out of it but another 9 waiting in line to have it done to them. No monetary gain, no rise to fame… nope, just the labelling of a whore.

Yes, as you mentioned there are some so misguided that they think their actions are justified based on their love for their children. SO again, sorry to just throw the blanket statement out there because I know some people do certain things as a last resort. I know some have seen pain I hope to never get intimate with… but based on those I know, the reality is the sacrifice some make providing WANTS is fucked up… Needs vs Wants, every person should be able to distinguish the difference.

• BADDEST

03/08/2012 at 1:47 PM

the needs vs. wants…great point…but we're arguing somantics….of "like"……no lil girl grows up and wants to be whore…its just the sad result of accumlated cynicism, lack of education, abuse and GREED
            trust me…that girl sucking 9 d's in a row…shes on some major self abuse trip….its not what she likes but what shes chasing and that sir is a twisted sense of validation….

• Jason H

03/08/2012 at 2:23 PM

Clients ducking me today, I just have to much free time… I feel you baddass, I really do… BUT (I always have a but), what is the reason suburban kids want to be gangsters and you have Warren III, the little prep selling weed even though his dad owns a fortune five hundred. We are always looking for excuses… some people just make choices, no past trauma, no lack of education, they just do what the want to do… A man does not cheat on his wife because of past trama, no… he likes P and risks his family and all that shit to get it. This chick enjoys what she does….

• BADDEST

03/08/2012 at 3:54 PM

I see what youre saying…BUT ( i always have one too) do you not agree that the examples you cited are ll circumstances where people are seeking validation? subruban kid selling weed= validate me as tough because its becoming more and more apparent to me that i will always be marginal…..man cheating on wife = validate me as a big man, able to still get it in with whatever woman i want because its becoming more and more apparent that i dont measure up in the areas i would like to.

i think its very rare that human beings do anything without specific motives that are usually bigger than just "because"….but again….who knows right? someone ppl are just plain CRAYZAY

• kem

02/03/2013 at 11:36 PM

It pays more in this society

• LOL

03/08/2012 at 2:35 PM

bull-f*cking-shit. she doesn't even love or respect her damn self; some life she's setting up for that child if material things are worth more than dignity and self respect.. because ends meet can be made on WELFARE without ANYONE having to buss it wide open! im pretty sure your child wont mind NOT having that ps3 or those jordans if they know mom isn't roun the back way gettin dug out every night for a few hundred… give YOUR child the respect of teaching them to appreciate smaller things if big things cannot be acquired, because any dignified human being would strive hard to achieve what they need vs laying town and taking it to gain material things. God forbid "go to work with your parent" day comes around, how the hell is That going to be explained?? give me a goddamned break. teach your child values and morals.. pretty sure you can still provide the necessities for them with other means (i.e welfare) instead of having to sell pieces of whats left an obviously corrupted/warped soul.

in as much as parents want to give their child as much as they can, you dont do so by selling the morals/values you as a parent are supposed to impart with them so they can grow into decent self-respecting human beings. that is so counterproductive….

and i dont know which kid, superhead thinks will go saying they were proud mommy was a hoe. she better pump the brakes on THAT dream

if its not a life you would want for your child, don't promote it.

• HerCommonSense

03/08/2012 at 2:44 PM

I think holding her head high and being a good example of an outstanding citizen would show how much she loves her child more than being a prostitute.

• NurseJilly

03/08/2012 at 3:00 PM

"either aren't good parents who would die for your kids or you all don't even have kids and enjoy cozy suburban lifestyles"

Are you kidding with this shit?? As someone who has lived on my own since I was 16 years old I can say that is straight nonsense. I could have taken the easy road and sold my body to get ahead in life but I made the choice to work my ass off for what I have. And I assure you it is 100% a choice that everyone has…

Oh and by the way the cozy suburban lifestyle that I now enjoy was built 100% on hard work and the respect I have for my damn self to want a good life not by laying on my back.

• HerCommonSense

03/08/2012 at 4:30 PM

THANK YOU JILLY!

• Paul B.

03/09/2012 at 1:06 AM

Thank you, Jill!

• @iCh3ryl

03/09/2012 at 3:30 AM

o_0 mind = blown.

8. Felecia Maria

03/08/2012 at 6:53 PM

I'd like to thank you all for commenting on my behalf lol cause my lunch didn't have enough time for me to eat and respond to "who are you to judge". I was beside myself with that I don't love my child enough comment. Obviously "we" are the only ones who think of and are concerned with our chidrens' futures enough to make better decisions today.