“Proper” Negro Fatigue

Whenever I speak about society’s apathy towards supporting major world issues, one term that I constantly reference in debates and arguments is “tragedy fatigue.” This is a term that references how our society’s constant exposure to tragic events [wars, murders, earthquakes, tsunamis, etc.] has desensitized our collective psyches. Although I’m grateful that so many of us have been able to respond to the Trayvon Martin incident with action instead of apathy, the circumstances surrounding his death have reminded me of another type of fatigue that my sector of society deals with FAR too much: “Proper” Negro fatigue.

10 days ago, New York Times columnist Charles M. Blow wrote a thoughtful and insightful article called “The Curious Case of Trayvon Martin” in which he questioned, not only the racial motives behind Trayvon’s murder, but also the exhaustion the entire Black community feels to avoid stereotyping and to “fit in” with the rest of the society by not performing any acts that can be grounds for being shot or jailed. This is a theory that has always hit home for me personally, especially growing up in a community where Black people were very scarce. One of the reasons there is so much anger in the Black community over this case is because society dictates Black folk must be “proper” negroes to avoid getting in trouble with the law or getting killed – but if Trayvon can get shot with a bag of Skittles and Ice Tea for looking “suspicious” then what chance do ANY of us stand?

The inherent social contract that modern western society has placed on Black folks is this: If you want upward social mobility, a good job, fair and equitable treatment and avoid being pulled over, arrested, constantly harassed, expelled from school or murdered, then don’t LOOK or ACT like a NIGGER. Don’t be stereotypically loud, obnoxious, combative or arrogant. Don’t wear gang colours, baggy pants, doo-rags, bandanas, wave caps or Timberlands. Not only were we told to act JUST like the REST of society – we were told to act BETTER. And if we acted the same as others, we faced STIFFER consequences and that was just the way it was. And you know what the WORST part about this deal is – we TOOK it.

We collectively agreed to DO better by taking on more of a burden than ANY other group in our society has to. Our parents and grandparents constantly tried to install in us the importance of what NOT to wear to school or work, how NOT to talk in public ESPECIALLY when white folks were around and how NOT to look like a thug or gangster. Anyone who grew up in a Black home has heard these things listed off to them COUNTLESS times. Basically, if we acted like PROPER negroes, we could AVOID being the next Emmett Till.

And then Trayvon came along…

George Zimmerman’s best friend Frank Taaffe recently stated in an interview that if Trayvon had simply identified himself and explained why he was there, the shooting never would have taken place. Do I believe that? Not really. But I DO believe that the incident escalated when George, who had NO BUSINESS bothering Trayvon, got up in his face and Trayvon, like any young man would [especially in the face of an overzealous racist], told him to “screw off.” See, that’s NOT what “proper” negroes are supposed to do – in society’s minds ‘that’s what Black THUGS do.’ Now, it’s perfectly fine for a proper white person to tell someone to screw off, but for us, even when asked such a ridiculous and racially charged question, we are suppose to invoke our humble acquiescence even though every fibre of our being wants to respond with abject RAGE.

It is absolutely EXHAUSTING to have to constantly wonder how your hairstyle, clothes, and slightest of actions [i.e. avoiding putting your hands in your waistband so people don’t think your signalling you have a gun]. It is EXHAUSTING to constantly have to be a “safe’ caricature of yourself to avoid social harm. But it’s even MORE EXHAUSTING to know that even when you do EVERYTHING a “proper negro” is suppose to, you can STILL end up just as DEAD as the most improper thugs.

03/26/2012 at 4:07 AM

Ladies & Gentlemen, Do You Feel Like "Proper Negro" Fatigue Effects Your Life In Anyway? Do You Feel It Determines How You Act, How You Treat People And How You React To Blacks That Act "Thuggish"?

[FYI: This Question Is For People Of ALL Races Just Not Black Folk]

2. Piscean

03/26/2012 at 7:48 AM

Watching Geraldo make his comments on a talk show last week really opened my mind to it more. Seeing him reference how he called his son out on several occasions for wearing a hoodie is rather ridiculous. I understand wearing a hoodie up to a job interview, family ev, funeral, fancy dinner, etc may not be the most appropriate garb to wear. However, on a regular casual day…why not? I wear hoodies when I come from the gym. In fact, I toss the hood up NUFF times as a symbol of " Please don't talk to me, I'm trying to work out" when I'm in the gym.

After the gym, it's sometimes nippy outside…so my hoodie is up. I don't see anything wrong with this. Seems more like just another reason to make the black culture more paranoid about how they present themselves. There is NO justification for the murder fo Trayvon Martin and I think people like Geraldo who cannot understand how this happened start reaching for answers, which in turn makes everyone that much more disgusted.

3. Kizzy

03/26/2012 at 12:18 PM

This is such a shame and has drove me to tears many times already. I think the entire community is feeling proper negro fatigue because of this tragedy

4. @iCh3ryl

03/26/2012 at 2:15 PM

#TRUTH. My name is Cheryl. My parents are in their 60's (in other words, very familiar with Jim Crow life). I'll never forget the day my dad flat said he and mom decided upon a "proper" name for me, because they hoped to decrease my odds of being discriminated against. Well, at least initially (e.g. job applications).

5. T.D.

03/26/2012 at 2:44 PM

I have had this conversation many times recently, moreso because of the this horrible event. What saddened me most is the plethora of Blacks agreeing with Geraldo's comments further enforcing the stereotypes of clothing. A hoodie in the winter should not automatically mean suspicious. In the summer, another story. As a woman, I have been harassed by the police for wearing my hood up and grabbing a movie from the Red Box. When I was pulled over and asked me to remove my hood, the police were shocked to see that I was indeed a woman and not a menacing, Black man that they assumed they would find.

People need to realize that although it is 2012 we are still shuflling and scared of "master" but just in different ways.

6. BoomBam

03/26/2012 at 2:55 PM

I was stopped wearing a hoodie coming home from my high school job at MCDs. Wanted to ask me about a stolen bike. I was walking.

03/26/2012 at 3:12 PM

It is frustrating and it is a fine line for a black person male and female to walk. You can turn from assertive to aggressive and menacing just for speaking up for yourselves. I understand that completely.

What I don't understand is Trayvon's father lived IN the gated community. SO WHY WOULD HIS SON VISITING OR LIVING THERE BE A STRANGER TO THE LOCALS OR TO NEIGHBOURHOODIE WATCH???

if the dude asked what are you doing here I would have said My dad or I live here now kick rock and go shave your 5o'clock shadow. I don't know what happened but when you put a teenaged angst(all teens of all races have it) and buffonery with a handgun together its not a good look.

With all the people coming foward now I don't see how this was swept under the rug for so long.

03/26/2012 at 4:30 PM

you guys are forgetting one of the main points to this story…George Zimmerman was NOT A COP. This is NOT about police brutality or misuse of power. This is about a Man who followed and gunned down a boy and probably never Identified himself as neighbourhoodie watch and even if he did he had know legal right to follow him and interrogate him while carrying a concealed weapon.

03/26/2012 at 5:26 PM

after reading more about this it was Trayvon's father's fiancee that lived there, so he may have been indeed a stranger in the area.

What will happen if its found that Trayvon did attack Zimmerman and Zimmerman was acting in self defense? All this media attention and fashion statements. There needs to be a long discussion with your kids.

10. Kam

03/26/2012 at 8:49 PM

Update: the occupied wall street movement is now trying to intertwine their movement with the justice for Treyvon movement.

And it's being reported that Tayvon was suspended b/c of marjuana

11. Ana

04/03/2012 at 9:19 AM

As a Hispanic woman growing up in the States, my parents did the same with us. We were instructed, dictated to and disciplined to act, dress and talk a certain way. These steps were taken at first, to prepare us to be “proper” at home, then family events, then for public outings , then for school and finally to take our place as functional adults in society. The only term I can use to describe it is “home training”. When I visited their country of origin these same pains were taken with children there. That the author feels he has taken on more of a burden ….well, I don’t know that there is a better way to raise a child to respect themselves and those around them. Granted, I am old fashioned that way.

Yes, sometimes it doesn’t matter if you’ve done everything “right”. It hardly seems worth it if I might get shot, jailed or denied the opportunity I sought anyway.. or does it? I think it depends on whether “proper” is something that I do or something that I am.

Is “proper” a disguise to be worn in public or a persona I take on? If I had my druthers and didn’t feel compelled to be “proper” what would I do with that? Is “proper” a social contract that helps guide my relationships with others? Is “proper” a way I view myself and others? Hmmmm…

I will be talking to my children about what their thoughts are on the way they’ve been raised. Thank you for an interesting read with lots of food for thought.

12. A guy

04/03/2012 at 2:09 PM

It doesn't matter what he was wearing, he could have been wearing a tuxedo, or jeans and a t-shirt. What matters is the way he was acting, and the fact that he jumped on Zimmerman and physically attacked him. I don't know why the focus has shifted to what he was wearing,and away from his actions.

13. Dwight M.

04/03/2012 at 2:22 PM

Trayvon was apparently casing houses to burgle. He wasn't walking through the neighborhood as if headed for a destination…he was acting suspicious. He noticed Zman watching him and didn't like it.

Trayvon is dead because he sucker punched a retreating Zman knocking him down, stunned; then Trayvon got atop him and pummeled him causing his head to strike the sidewalk. In real life (as opposed to TV land) that sort of "unarmed" assault is easily capable of lethality. Whether or not Trayvon saw Zman's gun and went for it, or not, Zman was fully justified in shooting his assailant to stop the attack.

I read that every week, on average, 153 young black males are killed in the USA…and 94% are killed by other young black males. Where's the outcry? Why is the so-called black community outraged by this case? It seems because of only the shooter's race…and he wasn't even white although whites are being held accountable by the MSM and Negroes.

What I'd like to know is did Trayvon have a receipt for the Skittles in his pocket?

14. NanceGreggs

04/03/2012 at 3:08 PM

'JUSTICE' for nigger Trayboon? That nigger got 'JUSTICE'. In the form of a bullet. Nigger f*cked with the wrong Latino. Latino had a license to carry a gun. But, niggers, rest easy: Baby Trayboon is resting in that big Waddymelon Patch in the sky.

15. No$$$ForSkittles

04/03/2012 at 3:14 PM

The poor little shitlet in the picture will be a future inmate looking like that.

What fucking parent thinks it's okay to dress like that? Oh yeah, a nigger.

16. John

04/03/2012 at 4:14 PM

This is a question for the OP:
    Why is it that Dwayne Wade's nephew was shot by hooded black men in Chicago, along with 12 other black people, yet the media made no mention of it?
    You say that white victims get press time…You do not understand how the media works. I bet you haven't heard of the 85 year old woman who was raped and killed by black men in Oklahoma last month have you? Or any of the other numerous crimes that blacks commit against whites at rates 7 to 20 times higher than whites commit against blacks?
    Tell me: Is that little guy in the picture the next Trayvon Martin? Are all black men possibly Trayvon Martin, potential victims at the hands of Hispanic vigilantes? Or are all black men Shawn Tyson, the Florida black man who killed two "crackers" last year for not having any money when they walked through his neighborhood?
    Why is it black people only rally when they are the victims? Why are there no rallies pleading for blacks to stop killing blacks? Why isn't Bobby Rush taking his hoodie off in response to the men in hoodies who killed 2 in Chicago and injured 12 more?

153 black men are murdered each week. Do you want to know who kills them? Other black men at a 94% rate. Do you want to know how often whites target blacks as victims of crime? 3% of the time. Do you want to know how often blacks target whites? 45%. Black people are more likely to murder white people at a rate of 7 to 1 than vice versa.

You say you are profiled because of how you act, well guess what: That is the image that is portrayed by rappers who brag about violence and drugs on television. That is the style that gangstas have begun to wear. Thus you are associating yourself with criminals when you dress that way.

And you have revealed a flaw in your thinking: Trayvon used violence to try and correct someone's mistake. Zimmerman saw someone acting suspiciously in a high crime area where blacks commit most of the crime. If Trayvon had simply said, "I'm going to my dad's house" the situation is resolved. He could have talked to his parents about Zimmerman. His father could have talked the issue over with Zimmerman the next day. Instead, he chose to use violence to solve the problem. Zimmerman did the same.

Does Zimmerman deserve jail time? I think so. I think he ended a life when he didn't need too. But I can see it going the other way too because Trayvon did not handle the situation appropriately. If that happens, what will black people do? Will you riot and destroy your cities? Will you seek justice by killing whites? (I use "you" because black people tend to speak of themselves as a community, i.e. Black America) What will be your response?

Perhaps profiling is a small part of the problem for black America. But it is not the major reason why you have higher crime rates, higher unemployment, lower academic achievement, etc.
    It is because you refuse to take responsibility for your problems as a group. You only care when there is someone else to blame. That is why Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton are in Florida, because they know how easily you can be incensed to rally when you feel like victims. But a rally in hopes to stop black on black violence? To stop gang membership? To stop drug dealing? To stop the absurd black crime rate? Never, because that would require taking responsibility for yourselves and its tough to rally people in that manner.

You refuse to acknowledge the problems you create and only rally when you can blame things on whites. You fail to recognize that the culture you glofiry – hip-hop, gangster culture -is not a culture that leads to success but rather failure. I feel bad for the black people who have realized this and are called "Uncle Tom" and "house nigger" because they chose to defy stereotypes rather than exemplify them.

You fail to understand that you are your own worst enemy.

17. John

04/03/2012 at 4:29 PM

Also, please explain how a drug dealing, suspended from school 17 year old who thought that wearing gold teeth was in good taste was "proper"? Perhaps it is your warped definition of what respectable clothing, attitude and lifestyle is that is creating so much frustration in your life?

18. JailAllBlacks

04/03/2012 at 5:40 PM

It is ashame when blacks have to think of excuses as to how to blame the white people anytime they become victims.

Stop wearing stereotypical gangster rapper attire and you won't have that problem. If it looks like a nigger and acts like a nigger, it's a nigger.

Li'l "NO_LIMIT_NIGGA" (Trayvon's Twitter handle) got what was coming to him.

19. Axl

04/03/2012 at 6:25 PM

Trayvon wasn't shot for looking suspicious. He wasn't shot for carrying a bag of skittles. He was shot because he violently assaulted a man who happened to be armed and he wouldn't stop even when the neighbors started dialing 911.

Commit less crime, suffer fewer consequences. Its a simple fact, but I don't think the black community is ever going to learn it.

20. teejay

04/03/2012 at 6:28 PM

wow, near tears…this is the world we are living in and creating children to live in…man I pray for change on the daily because it only seems as if the people that I am forced to share this world with are becoming bigger and bigger idiots everyday, smh!

no one should feel that they have the authority to take a life based on there own suspicions…point blank period! That's what is fucked up, and what happened to shooting to injure vs. kill? man, thank god I don't own a gun, because the rage I feel reading some of this stupidity…

21. DerrickMasterson

04/03/2012 at 8:21 PM

This Negro Fatigue article just made you all that much dumber for reading it.

I suggest going over to SBPDL.com for some real insight!

22. fukk tray-vonn

04/03/2012 at 9:01 PM

Was tray-von a criminal thug? A spade is a spade, right?

23. Tracy

04/03/2012 at 9:47 PM

The real worry is that the entire country will suffer from "negro fatigue" to an overwhelming degree very shortly.
    Department of Justice has the stats on crime. Look it up.
    Fear of the black male is grounded in government statistics.

The country is suffering from the "fatigue" of hearing how badly the "negro" has it.

24. Anvil

04/03/2012 at 10:08 PM

Good evening. I'll cut to the chase here, if you don't mind. From the article, I gather that black people are tired of the strain of behaving in a manner that is totally foreign to them. In the vernacular, they're tired of white people's shit. They're tired of constantly having to be on guard against getting pulled over in a white neighborhood, and not being free to do whatever enters their mind without suffering any consequences.

And most assuredly, white people are tired of black people's shit. They're tired of paying a price in destroyed property, higher taxes, getting fired for saying the wrong word, rape, and murder, to support blacks.

Apparently, white people and black people are never going to get along to the point where these types of incidents stop.

So…if the country was divided into four parts, what part would black people want to move to, in order to start their own country? No whites allowed, if that is what you desire. Who would be of sufficient stature to negotiate such a deal? Who would be part of a transitional government that would run your country? How about finances? There are smart black entrepreneurs; I personally know one black guy who started his own 501(c)(3) non-profit corporation. Engineers? I'm sure there are some. I went to college with one black guy that was smart enough and capable enough to work for Cisco Systems. So the capable blacks are out there.

Oh, a few points: Not one dime of white tax money will be used to start this new country of yours. Get Jesse and Al to cough it up for the brothers.

One year to get our respective people on the correct side of the new border, then a wall fully the equal of the Berlin Wall or that separating Cuba from Guantanamo Bay (or North and South Korea) goes up. Those too stupid to feel the winds of change blowing on their asses get to be dealt with by the majority of our respective countries, in a manner the majority feels is appropriate.

Of course there would be myriad problems in pulling this off, but wouldn't both sides ultimately be better off? Blacks would be free of white people's laws, customs, and peculiarities. Whites would be free of black pathologies, crushing taxes, and the majority of crime.

How about it?

25. Guest

04/03/2012 at 10:11 PM

When you see a black male wearing a hoodie on a 80 degree day what the hell do you think he is up to?

Get jobs, speak proper english, and learn the value of family. Stop having kids so you don't have to work. That;s that the reason to have kids.

Blacks wonder why whites don't like them? For Christ sake you don't give us one reason to like or respect you. Every time I turn on the news its blacks murdering or raping someone. It's sickening, your race is an embarrassement to humankind.

26. a thinking man

04/03/2012 at 10:17 PM

I'm glad trayboon is dead. He was a violent thug. If more crooks like trayboon are killed, the world will be a better place. Take note, niggers: that is what happens when you attack people. So the next time you want to hurt an innocent person, think twice.

27. Ratgirl

04/03/2012 at 10:29 PM

Treyvon 's biggest mistake was bringing Skittles to a gunfight. Dumb nigger.

28. NIGNOG

04/03/2012 at 11:12 PM

Don't worry little nigger, one of your homies will bust a cap in your worthless ass!

29. JailAllBlacks

04/03/2012 at 11:38 PM

I would rather be pissed out than shit out I guess, but you were hatched right?

Good riddance to that nigger Trayvon

30. realitycheck

04/03/2012 at 11:45 PM

Like that nigger would have shared its stolen skittles and "saweet taee". All this nigger had to do was use his mouth instead of pick a fight. Maybe he would have walked away and robbed a house a few blocks away instead.

31. grandgryph

04/04/2012 at 1:13 AM

what's best about this sh*t storm is that all the `proper negroes' who frequent this site can't come close to managing these aggressive, methodical, likely faux-new sponsored, racists. the imperial dragon and his hood heads have worked everyone over.

so how's that bougie blase kumbaya ish been working for y'all?

or negroes where are your white, asian or whatever friends rushing to your defense? lol. maybe it's time to think things through a bit. and no it's not malcom by the window time, but to question just how different you views can be from obvious racists if you are working from the same basic cultural framework and understandings.

and, this exchange show the extent to which what we think and say is monitored and steered – or occupied – by people quite willing to use race-baiting and other race-based tactics. these are extreme examples of course, but controlling a discussion with diversion and misinformation happens all the time. in fact that's part we have so many bougie blase non-whites to begin with. yep. think about it.

32. who dat

04/04/2012 at 7:53 AM

i see dressing like a thug "gangsta" starts early for niggers…oh well he will grow up to be either kilt of get a schollarship to NU

33. Clorox

04/04/2012 at 8:17 AM

I definitely have 'negro fatigue'. I have worked and lived among negros all my life. The negros have no idea how to behave in a civilized way toward each other, and now they resent even the 'facade' of civility. I describe this behavior as 'willful ignorance' because even dogs are not dumb enough to behave as poorly as negros do around human beings. But it's alright because people are getting fed up. Notice how guns are flying off the shelves? It isn't just the negros that are angry anymore.

34. justice4all

04/04/2012 at 1:30 PM

To the no neck rednecks Zimmerman fans, Why do racists and bigots feel the need to chime in "they" five cents in a private convo?!?!?!? Your hatred & prejudice blinds you (But I do urge you let it flow, that way your like a GPS), (and all these rapes & robings you speak of ?!?!…Take the grand dragon's pecker outta your mouth, stop hiding behind the drapes, man up, call 911 do something instead of doing nothing you "less than zero") and it does make your point of view, nul &void (you & your sheet wearing kin have no idea what justice is, your moral compass is so screwed, even non existent), your ignorance is gladly & thankfully visible. Listen up you nazi Capo, you have the nerve to share your thoughts on the result of decades of economic segregation, buddy guy your the one who is gravely confused, find a bottle of Formula 51 do society a favor and finish the bottle. Your just angry that "birth of a nation" is way over and the credits rolling. You are a sicko phant, who is at best gawdy & crass, you are like school in the summertime, simple enough for ya hoss.This is your way fighting, hiding behind your pc in the dark, like the scared little peckerwood YOU are, this is your legacy, it will be forgotten in a week, much like yourself. Your knowledge of black culture is limited to irresponsible day time talk shows & the klan hot line, get a clue busta, and let us know when you do. These polls you are so fond of quoting, is it the same polls where your moms is scooping up them dollar bills?? Statics are always subject to change, dummy.
    You were a seventeen year old once ( assuming you weren't hatched) with many indiscretions, as you are not so clever as an adult.Your biggest fear is the black intellect. You are obviously unaware of the black upper class, artist, authors with more affluent black & mixed gated communities than ever. The police is there to serve and protect. Due to racial profiling " known to the police" just does not cut it. This paranoia you speak of, is your own guilty conscience haunting you, Do the math, if we are all in jail and prison ( Most illegally) how and when do we get time to commit all these crimes???!?! The chickens are home roosting, dummy and you can't bear to read your own history. This does not pass the smell test, no way, no how. And by the way, the way you spoke to that lady, is a reflection on how you treat your own mother, so it's safe to bet your mother is also your sister pregnant with your child, your a product of bad breeding, you have no idea what you are talking about, when you see grown folks talking, shut your mouth, let me know Jeff Dunhum takes his hand outta your **s, dummy. That stone you hurled, at a deceased child, did any glass cut you when you threw it??!?! Well wait for it. If this incident was not about race, well it is now and shows how divided we really are. Some in society can read & write, but have no idea about right and wrong.

35. TDD

04/04/2012 at 4:26 PM

Wow, so you're all fatigued out from the cruel, inhumane, strenuous pressure to act and speak respectably, not wear bandanas and doo-rags, and not "look like a thug or gangster"? Man, that is brutal.

In all honesty, it sounds like being "forced" to act in this respectable way is completely opposed to your nature. If that's the case (and if it's the case for the rest of the black population as well), then an integrated nation of whites and blacks will never work. Split up the country already.

36. irishsavant

04/04/2012 at 4:32 PM

"We collectively agreed to DO better by taking on more of a burden than ANY other group in our society has to"

LMAO!! Useless parasites who'd have disappeared down an evolutionary plughole were in not for white largesse. Keep deludung yourselves.

37. Piscean

04/04/2012 at 4:38 PM

hahahaha I love reading these rednecks with their ridiculous "Facts". You guys are sooo threatened. So how did you fools come to find this blog? Did you all sit together and have a discussion about how you thought you would be making a difference by coming on here and making racist comments???

It's actually pretty dorky that you guys mapped out a time and decided to lash out. Are you all on your PC's sitting in a room and discussing this? IF so, than props to the creator of this blog (who is a Black man btw) who is now getting lots of hits daily which will only lead to him recieving offers from many different marketing campaigns to pay for promotion on his site. You guys are doing an excellent job at helping his daily hits increase. He already has a HUGE following. And now he can add the white supremacists to the list of people who are contributing to his success. You guys deserve a shout-out for real.

And at least I get a good laugh when you guys lash out in anger calling us all kinds of names. I'd like to hear what kind of names I'll get called after this post. I welcome it. It's VERY entertaining. Please, keep it coming. You are only helping this site. You guys should seriously consider having a show. I'd watch it. This is the most entertaining thing I've seen all week. Fuck comedy movies. You guys take the cake.

38. no skittles 4 you

04/04/2012 at 5:22 PM

Well actually we all did have a discussion about this blog and decided to get our entertainment from your nigger babel. You apes be 'gypshun and sheit. 90% of the shit skins on this blog are commenting on stolen computers (probally one of mine that got stolen during a burglary).

39. JeannieD

04/04/2012 at 7:18 PM

Chances are a whole lot higher that one of his own homeboys will make this nigglet good than the chances of YT or a Latino making him good

40. justice 4all

04/04/2012 at 8:52 PM

Ni**er…..Wow …..Original….F**cking weak,, bring it, ni**ger….lol Buddy guy your a hack, yesterdays news. Your like a bounced check.
    lol, Is that it, lack of originality dummies. @racist…. You are the parasites that causes diahrea, literally not to be confused with what you had for dinner last night.

41. justice 4all

04/04/2012 at 8:55 PM

Ni**er…..Wow …..Original….F**cking weak, ni**ger….lol Buddy guy your a hack, yesterdays news. Your like a bounced check.
    lol, Is that it, lack of originality dummies. @racists…. You are the parasites that causes diahrea, literally not to be confused with what you had for dinner last night.
    In real simple terms, little things will amuse you & complex things will confuse you. You all are less than mediocre, Your minds are less complicated than an amiba.You have not real wit, and posses no real threat, You all are like a feathered fish, cannot fly or swim, in laymens you are useless, less than zero. "Props to the creator of this blog (who is a Black man btw) who is now getting lots of hits daily which will only lead to him recieving offers from many different marketing campaigns to pay for promotion on his site. You guys are doing an excellent job at helping his daily hits increase. He already has a HUGE following. And now he can add the white supremacists to the list of people who are contributing to his success. You guys deserve a shout-out for real. !!!!"

42. cadgbd

04/04/2012 at 9:03 PM

"This is a theory that has always hit home for me personally, especially growing up in a community where Black people were very scarce."

Your lack of exposure betrays the ignorance. Others have not had the benefit of your sheltered upbringing. They had to grow up being racially terrorized by blacks: beaten, robbed, raped, and intimidated. Where is the conscience for the multiple white victims of black racial violence?

The only way to take your blinders off would be for you to live among 'em. Very soon you would develop more than fatigue, you would develop FEAR and LOATHING.

Someone who has grown up "where black people were very scarce" should live in a black neighborhood before preaching their conscience to others.

43. Admiral Lickover

04/04/2012 at 10:51 PM

Look like a perp, get treated like a perp. Zimmerman shouldn't have turned his back on him.

44. NanceGreggs

04/05/2012 at 1:45 PM

Nigger Trayboon was going to get shot by one of you niggers, sooner or later. Nigger on nigger crime is what does most nigger bucks in. That or you niggers land in jail (NiggerUniversity). So stop bitching about the Latino Zimmerman defending himself against a jungle ape. Take control of your nigger coonmunity and start to 'act' like humans' I know this is almost impossible for you savages, but you have never even give it a try.

45. Justice 4all

04/05/2012 at 8:42 PM

. @racists…. You are the parasites that causes diahrea, lI have more in common with the likes of them hammerskins, than you low life peckerword, GLAD your lives were so shitty, have to good to D**!!!!!

46. justice 4all

04/05/2012 at 8:42 PM

. @racists…. You are the parasites that causes diahrea, l have more in common with the likes of them hammerskins, than you low life peckerwords, GLAD your lives were so shitty, have to good to D**!!!!!

47. mark

04/05/2012 at 9:08 PM

Thug Trayvon got what he deserved.

48. justice 4all

04/06/2012 at 7:57 AM

Last boarding for all racists peckerwoods, again as the young man asked, how did you morons collectively stumble on this page?!?! Again why do you feel the need to speak on a private convo?!?!? Sub-human vomit like yourselves have spent the last 500 years pinning for the word ni**ger. You scream it, yell it, whisper it, write it, dream it, say it, pray it, c'mon silly rabbits, don't you have any original tricks?!?! Your gawdy, crass, unwanted, outdated & you all are like feathered fish, you cannot fly nor swim, in laymens you really are useless, less than zero. Most media vampires excludes us, and only promotes us in a negative light, white media does not talk about the black bankers, professors,surgeons fortune 500 owners, because again, they will not make money of good things. And again have the good taste to d**!! Please & Thank you.

49. Dinah Khanser

04/06/2012 at 4:36 PM

all this happened at 3AM and it was raining.
    the FACTS coming out all seem to support Zim and the eyewitnesses stories.
    that’s what really counts. FACTS.

50. Shaun

04/06/2012 at 7:22 PM

Wow Linc, my eyes are burning from those comments. The funniest thing I have found is they have lumped all black people together. We are a race made up of individuals, so for them to paint us all with the same brush shows us how ignorant and "niggerdly" the REAL COLORED people are.

51. Justice 4all

04/07/2012 at 8:24 AM

@ RATGIRL…..(Your an abomination with a slit between her crotch), we'll you inhumane waste of an a ovary, rats are @ the very bottom of the food chain, they are always someones dinner plate. You have as much class as Courtney Love & Snooki in a brothel during a week bindge. I would assume the height of your day is when the doctor puts the hanger inside your rustbox, making you climax, so unholy. You are a fetus, you just don't know it. You have a dirty mind & a dirty mouth, when you wash & scrub your mouth, you may want to save to time & energy & use the same brush on your armpits, a**hole teeth & crotch, and hey, you don't necessarily have to use them in that order.

52. Justice 4all

04/08/2012 at 7:01 PM

@jatavious muh….You took a break from sucking satan's c**k, to write your lame a** attempt @ wit, dude, kil*yoself. Listen you little anti-Christ, GO HOME AND KEEP SUCKING ON YOUR MOTHERS stink box. YOUR AN INBRED BET WETTER. You sound like a used tampon, and hey at least they go someplace nice, Your filled with all that is unworthy, unholy. By the time you figure it all out, you'll be a memory, a name on a gravestone, catching moss, feeding & breeding insects,. You ain't gotta be black to be a Ni**er, just ignorant ni**er. The the point is you are a coward all talk no walk. There is a special place in hell for you, satan will show you the true meaning of pion, Auwschitz will look likeband camp. And to all you whom do support racial profiling by biased law enforcement or between people who have an unhealthy obsession with the n-word??? FORM AN ORDERLY LINE TO THE GALLOWS & FURNACES, THE EXECUTIONER WILL BE WITH YOU SHORTLY, WE HAVE A FULL STAFF & ALL MACHINES ARE RUNNING @ FULL CAPACITY. Please & Thank You, and ratgirl, this means you, So fall in line you poor excuse of a festering ovary, look when the toxic shock sets in you'll feel much better. They knew your moms womb was full of pain and eternal suffering, they helped fill it with all that was unworthy then realized she was gonna hatch you anyways, long story short, kil*yose*f!! Please and Thank You.

53. Black Power

04/12/2012 at 4:56 PM

YOU WHITE DEBILS BE RACIS EN SHEIT. HOW CAN YOU BEZZ SAYUN THAT SHEIT. WE BE GYPSHUN EN BE MAKIN YO SEWER PIPES. TAKE YOU HATIN ASS BAKE TO AMERKA AND DONT BEEZ CALLIN ME TOBY TO MA FACE. I MUH DICK TA LIKE I DOOZ IN PRIZON. YOU WHIRE KRAKA S BE HOLLIN THE BLACK MANZ DOWN WITH YO SHEIT, MY BABBY MAMMYS AND 34 CHILLINS BE COMMIN FO' YO ASS.

54. Justice 4all

04/12/2012 at 9:21 PM

@ JATAVIOUS MUH….You took a break from sucking satan's c**k, to write your lame a** attempt @ wit, dude, kil*yoself. YOUR A BUSTA, A CHUMP, your a POSER POSING. YOUR A HUGE FAIL PECKERWOOD………
    W. E. B. Du Bois and 28 other prominent, African-American men met secretly at Niagara Falls, Ontario. There, they produced a manifesto calling for an end to racial discrimination, full civil liberties for African Americans and recognition of human brotherhood. The organization they established came to be called the Niagara Movement. After the notorious Springfield, Illinois race riot of 1908, a group of concerned European Americans joined with the leadership of the Niagara Movement and formed the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP) a year later.

55. no skittles 4 you

04/12/2012 at 11:02 PM

@ Justice 4all, You could'nt even come up with a original screen name and have forever tarnished my memories of Metallica's "And Justice for All" album. Please keep your hate filled nigger babble between you and your "homeboys". I wish I could send you to NU (nigger University, aka prison) where you would have an oportunity to get a GED and maybe an original thought in your head. I have Nigger Fatigue myself, so I guess we all have something in common.

56. And Justice 4all

04/13/2012 at 1:51 PM

Hey no skittles, when YOU are done sucking satans cock, man up peckerwood….Your a pretender, a wannabe, leeching of the coat tails of white pride, they would do what with you, other than fist your sister, and pineapple you every 6 hours. Tell your mother next time she buffs my shoes, not to do it in the buff, do yourself a favor, get the Formula 51, rub it all over, you know how you do, if that does not work, find a running vehicle, and put your mouth on the tail pipe & inhale. I guarantee you'll feel better. The zoologist is very unhappy that you gave the monkey AIDS!! ratgirl, your an abortion that was mishandled, You have as much class as Courtney Love & Snooki in a brothel during a week bindge.Once your dad is done cumming inside you & your brothers & uncles have finished pearling your necklace, once you have climaxed, off yourself, please & thank you, you filthy dirty little used tampon,what you are is a crusty unholy waste of an ovary, kil**yoself b**h. If any ni**ers on this page, it would be you all. reall white pride think of you all like circus freaks, and they are right, they have a land aloted for garbage as yourself, they will show you no mercy, as you are mediocre to them.Not good breading stock as they put it…….lol

57. Justice 4all

04/13/2012 at 1:52 PM

Hey ratgirl, Auwschitz will look likeband camp. And to all you whom do support racial profiling by biased law enforcement or between people who have an unhealthy obsession with the n-word??? FORM AN ORDERLY LINE TO THE GALLOWS & FURNACES, THE EXECUTIONER WILL BE WITH YOU SHORTLY, WE HAVE A FULL STAFF & ALL MACHINES ARE RUNNING @ FULL CAPACITY. Please & Thank You, and ratgirl, this means you, So fall in line you poor excuse of a festering ovary, look when the toxic shock sets in you'll feel much better. They knew your moms womb was full of pain and eternal suffering, they helped fill it with all that was unworthy then realized she was gonna hatch you anyways, long story short, kil*yose*f!! Please and Thank You.

58. Pingback: MSNBC sees racism everywhere, including parenting… | The Attack Machine.com

59. Pingback: How a Black Yale Student Was Held at Gunpoint by a Cop - UPTOWN Magazine