New R&B Podcast [June 10/12]: “A Man Can NEVER Take A Cheating Woman Back”

This weeks podcast I tried to step the audio quality up, so please let me know if you find it better as compared to the other ones. We talk about the [PUNK ASS] Miami Heat, Manny Pacquiao getting robbed and why men can’t take back women who give his nani away.

I notice that once every week I forget one segment of the show [my bad y’all] so there’s NO hot or not this week, but I will make sure to feature it in the upcoming weeks.

If you are interested in coming to the Battle of the Sexes event or viewing the livestream, you can check the website out at: http://battleofthesexesshow.com

Hope y’all enjoy the show.

This Is Your Conscience.

06/10/2012 at 4:40 PM

Ladies & Gentlemen, As Always Your Feedback is Greatly Appreciated! Any Improvements I Can Make Are Always Helpful

06/10/2012 at 6:36 PM

This podcast was great. The appreciation for others and realisation that there are people who appreciate you but just probably don't say it enough or at all is true on every level. What I can say is that I appreciate this site not only for its topics and content but the mere fact that a year and some ago i was sent a link to one of your topics when I was on facebook and after reading more it actually got me started on blogging so much appreciation there.

About the cheating topic, I always told my friends or whoever would listen is that the male ego doesn't allow so much so many men won't take you back. The idea of another man doing all the things she likes that you held special since you were the only one allowed to is what gets to the guy's ego.

This week podcast was lovely. My only problem is that i have to wait till next week to tune in again. Keep up the good work Lincoln cause somebody out there who needs to hear is listening. ( That goes out to any other blogger here as well)

06/10/2012 at 7:17 PM

Would love to listen but can't find your podcast in iTunes. Can you post the link? I looked up R&B podcast, this is your conscience (all one word and separate), and your name.

4. Lady Ngo

06/10/2012 at 10:13 PM

I agree with you 100% about the Brian Banks case. Who cares if he gets chosen out of sympathy. Thats the least someone can do given what he's gone through and the fact that he's been a pretty damn good sport about it all.

As for the cheating thing. Honestly the justification makes me laugh. Either way, idk why it needed to be justified in the first place. I have no problem with a man not taking me back if i cheat cuz i have NO plans of taking back a cheater either. Who cares what the rationale is, at the end of the day if you wanted to keep your man (at least in this scenario) you shoulda just kept your coo-ca to yourself. Ain't like the super fragile male ego is something new.

5. Kizzy

06/11/2012 at 11:33 AM

The quality of the music was better on this one. Good show!

6. ATLienSince82

06/11/2012 at 12:25 PM

Mayne that was some real shit right there at the end

7. Didier

06/11/2012 at 3:06 PM

A little too much cursing for me

8. GrandCentral

06/12/2012 at 1:14 AM

Excellent show! Again, I was in laughter. You are a funny guy. The club story was way too funny. West Indians are very special people. The music was scaled, except that last song was way too long. I'm sorry I keep complaining about the music, I don't want to be a nuisance, but it was too long.

You were spot on with the NBA/Lebron James/Heat conspiracy theory. It makes so much sense. However, I want to see the Heat get their ass waxed by Oklahoma. Can't stand Lebron!

9. GrandCentral

06/12/2012 at 1:16 AM

By the way… I've dropped you luv about the blog offiline on quite a few occasions :)

You need to swing by and tell Streetz what's good. It's just a good practice to tell people how you feel about them. It's a motto I live by.

10. A Grown Ass Man

06/12/2012 at 1:28 AM

Entertaining show

I hope you can touch on more relationship topics in the future, and it would be lovely to hear a special guest every now and then too