New R&B Podcast [June 17/12]: “An Ain’t Sh*t Man Will Be An Ain’t Sh*t Father”

Happy Fathers Day. This is the first of my “REGGAE & Bullsh*t” podcasts and in this episode we will be touching on women who think a baby will make an irresponsible-ass man responsible, why Jamaicans need to stop being hypocritical about song lyrics and why we need to rethink our Father’s Day comments.

Also, let me know what you think about Potential Kidd’s song “A Yah So Nice.”

Once again, thanks for all your support [and the 10 subscribers on my Youtube page...HA!]

I’m still working on getting this podcast on iTunes so please bare with me.

Thanks

06/17/2012 at 7:06 PM

Ladies & Gentlemen, You Like Potential Kidd's Song? And What Are Your Thoughts On This Week's Podcast? Feeling The Reggae Theme?

2. A Grown Ass Man

06/18/2012 at 10:56 AM

Good show sir

06/19/2012 at 4:49 AM

Thanks Fam!

06/18/2012 at 11:11 AM

I think you should do the regular podcast and then do next week's podcast dedicated to the Battle of the Sexes where you interviewed people. This way, people can listen to the interviews after they have watched the live stream or attended the event. Or you can do the podcast with highlights from the event where you give your opinion and speak on specific topics that were discussed with no interviews involved.

06/19/2012 at 4:52 AM

Thanks Mena I Appreciate The Feedback. I Think I Will Upload My Regular One On Sunday And Then Record A Special One For The Next Week After.

4. The_Mad_HATER

06/18/2012 at 1:04 PM

that potential kidd is whack as shit!!!

• HerCommonSense

06/18/2012 at 1:12 PM

I concur.

06/19/2012 at 4:50 AM

What About The Beat?! LoL

06/19/2012 at 4:50 AM

LoL!

06/18/2012 at 7:45 PM

I just like the beat. That's all. Actually after he opened his mouth I just vibed to the beat. I agree with Mena in that you should do the usual as well as a Battle of the Sexes one. I'm from Barbados so of course I like the reggae theme

06/19/2012 at 4:51 AM

Bajans Are Starting To Be As Up To Di Time On Dancehall As Jamaicans Themselves. I Definitely Will Do The Usual One And Upload A Special Battle Of The Sexes One As Well.

Thanks For The Feedback Fam!

6. MzDebbieFields

06/19/2012 at 12:13 PM

More slow jams in your regular show!

06/20/2012 at 12:14 PM

I'll Try!

7. GrandCentral

06/21/2012 at 12:40 PM

I have to say that this was my absolute favorite show of all the shows thus far. At first I didn't know why I loved this show so much, then I realized it was the music. First of all the Bob Marley Estate should cut you a check. I am pretty sure I am not the only person who jumped on iTunes and purchased "Waiting in Vain." That song brought back so many memories. I've literally been on a dancehall/reggae/soca kick all week. The amount of music and time was perfect. I fully endorse the reggae theme once a month. Please take it back to old dancehall, one episode – the good stuff. I really, really liked this show.