The Feminist “Easy-Button” For Debates: Label Anyone Who Disagrees With You A MISOGYNIST

This is the FIRST and LAST time I will EVER address this bullish*t topic on THIS blog. I promise you. The one thing about running an opinion blog that seeks NOT to give relationship advice, but a mere peak into the most honest realms of a man’s mind, is that you will eventually end up saying some sh*t that will piss off a multitude of people. I realize that comes with the territory and have fully accepted it, since I believe 100% in everything I write, say and think. While I don’t mind sharing my inner most thoughts and OPINIONS with the public at large for mass consumption, I do from time to time, get annoyed at being mislabelled and psycho-anaylzed by DOUCHEBAGS sans a PH.d or any relevant intellectual capabilities – and today, right now, I’m SICK and TIRED of condescending, faux-intellectual feminists labelling me, or anyone else they disagree with, a MISOGYNIST simply because they lack the intellect to draw a higher conclusion.

See, I come from a family of MANY traditional feminists, and spending so many time around them has shaped my worldview on so many points. Damn near ALL of the women in my family believe in one simple concept, that makes them inherently feminist: The idea that men and women are EQUAL, and they should be afforded all the same rights and privileges. THIS is the feminism that led by mother to work her way up to being a Director in a government agency that wasn’t even keen on hiring Black women in the first place. This is the ideology that led my Godmother to excel up the ranks of teaching at a rate faster than any of her peers, and has led my aunt to become an industry leader in her profession before she retired. I was raised, and now continue to be surrounded by, a plethora of strong minded, strong willed FEMINISTS. But here’s the difference between THOSE great women and a lot of these new, pretentious, anti-intellectual radical-feminists: They were never so self-righteous to believe that their views were the ONLY views acceptable within a feminist framework – and disagreeing with them did NOT mean, you disagree with feminism or HATE women.

For these anti-academic, patronizing, self-aggrandizing IDIOTS who call themselves radical feminists, they have a Staples “Easy-Button” that they will push whenever they are confronted with an opinion not inline with their own: MISOGYNY.

“Oh, you don’t agree that men initiate the majority of domestic abuse [even though studies by feminists themselves have disproven this] well, you sir, are a MISOGYNIST!”

“What’s that you say? You believe prospective fire-fighters should have to take the same test regardless of gender? You’re a misogynistic ASSHOLE!”

“You think the NBA All-Star team would beat the WNBA All-Star team?! You’re nothing but a MISOGYNISTIC D*CKWEED!”

Yes, the radical feminists these days disallow ANY room for even the slightest of dissent on even their most contentious ideologies. Hell, this shirt slogan from a FEMINIST website, says it best:

Growing up, the feminists in my family taught me that a misogynist was someone who was diametrically opposed to supporting the idea that women are as intrinsically worthy and equally capable as men. Essentially, he was a LOSER who thought something along the lines of this:

But apparently, I am not far removed from that vile creature. In radical feminists eyes, stating my momentary thoughts on how I feel about some women during the dating process is tantamount to Joe beating Katherine with a belt in front of all the Jackson kids. Or commenting on errors some women make in any part of their lives is equal to Ike telling Anna Mae to eat the cake. Well, here is my rebuttal to y’all:

Go F*^K Yourselves.

I refuse to waste even one more virtual ounce of profound, eloquent and articulate thought on ANY of you, because you simply DON’T deserve it. I will always be an advocate of gender equality and I will always continue to give my honest, unabashed opinions on ANY topic I see fit. So either learn how to craft an intelligent debate like feminists such as Angela Davis – or continue to wallow in your disgusting ignorance and label every man, woman and child who disagrees with you a MISOGYNIST.

06/14/2012 at 5:57 AM

Ladies & Gentlemen, What Constitutes A Feminist And A Misogynist To YOU?!

• Nikko

07/19/2012 at 1:32 AM

I'm currently in a debate right now on a website, where I defended a traditionally male industry by pointing out the pro-women things it has been doing for years.

Downvotes and dislikes, downvotes and dislikes everywhere!

Defending a man is tantamount to being a traitor to my gender to some crazy women.

06/14/2012 at 7:57 AM

Angry much? :-). I think that most who call themselves feminist don't know the true definition and those that combat people who call themselves feminists don't understand what feminism is. That's really the problem. I think some men (when talking about relationships) rant against feminism to show how they shouldn't have to put in so much work to get the girl since women wanted to be equal in every way to a man. And some feminist, cant understand that being treated as an equal in every single situation may not make you happy at the end of the day. In fact, it can make you feel less feminine.

People who love to debate and LEARN will always try to see the other person's side first and then begin to dissect the argument and go from there…unless the argument is ridiculously flawed from the beginning.

• A Grown Ass Man

06/14/2012 at 3:50 PM

I think extreme feminists need a new name for their movement other than feminism

3. Smilez_920

06/14/2012 at 8:22 AM

Misogynist – A man that has an underlying hatred for women. They are scared for women to compete with them on any level. They think they are God’s gift simply because they have a penis. They have no real opinion just women are less than men in every-way shape and form.

Non- Misogynist ( the everyday man)– A man with a real opinion that is based on facts and real examples. They understand that women have the potential and talent to compete with them on many levels. They understand that women are equal yet different than men, but they don’t use that to put women down.

Feminist – A woman who wants equal rights for all women. She understands that men and women are different yet are equal on many levels. She just wants her talents and opinions to be recognized and respected on the same level as a man. She doesn’t use her intellect to emasculate men but to uplift women.

A want to be Feminist – A waste of time. Probably has been played by a few men. Thinks that in order for women to be lifted up men must be put down.

• Vicky

06/14/2012 at 8:51 AM

Yes Smilez!!!

• NurseJilly

06/14/2012 at 11:37 AM

Perfect!!

• A Grown Ass Man

06/14/2012 at 3:48 PM

100% Agree

4. Paul B.

06/14/2012 at 9:40 AM

Lincoln, preach brother!

5. A Grown Ass Man

06/14/2012 at 3:23 PM

Completely agree with everything said here

Feminists unwilling to work with men are just trying to replace the type of people they hate and keep the same social inequality in place

• Paul B.

06/14/2012 at 7:44 PM

The sad part is these same ones won't be honest about it as if lying about it will keep the rest of us from noticing it. It's women like that who do more harm to legitimate feminist concerns and movements than any misogynist ever truly could.

• Guest

06/16/2012 at 4:44 PM

As a 'P School Ranger', let me clue you to something. Feminism has never been about equality; it has been about P-O-W-E-R! It has been about women 'proposing' to men, rather than letting men do what a man is supposed to do. It has always been about Jezebel (Hillary Clintonistas) being in charge…without having to 'suffer' those indignities such as the law, morality, or even 'working' a job.