I am slowly starting to lose my patience with the bigots, racists and contemptuous douchebags who show Barack Obama nothing but disrespect. And while I have no qualms with anyone who thinks he’s a terrible president, a socialist or a Kenyan muslim [in a free country, you are entitled to your own ridiculous, inane and completely WRONG opinions] I do take GREAT exception to the outwardly IGNORANT and unprecedented bullish*t-actions that he’s had to face in office RIGHT to his face. No other president in America’s history has been so flagrantly sh*t-on, no matter how many anti-intellectual and bullish*t statements came flying out of his mouth, which leads me to one question: At what point are we going to start indicting people for treason?
I remember seeing THIS bullish*t in 2009:
And what shocked me about it, is that a Republican rep. [Joe Wilson] actually HECKLED the president during his speech like he was at the f*^king Comedy Store trying to perfect his new material. NO president has EVER had to endure an act of UTTER disrespect in the Capitol like that EVER before.
Fast forward a couple of years, and you have THIS:
Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer pointing her frowsy finger in Barack’s face like a 3rd grade teacher scolding her student for farting in class. With no due respect, Jan is nothing more than a lying, saggy-faced old b*tch, full of hyperbolic tales of imaginary beheadings. YET, she feels there is nothing wrong with talking down and forcefully at Barack in the same manner she demeans her dog for sh*tting on the rug.
As hard as it was to stomach seeing the Leader of the Free World be disrespected in that manner, and knowing that any response he makes will be attributed to his RACIAL-inclinations [the "Angry Black man"] as opposed to just a simple, sensible reaction [reminding EVERYONE he IS the president and has EARNED respect], I was able to take a deep breath and let it slide..
Until seeing THIS on Friday:
While Barack was unveiling his new immigration policy, some fat DOUCHEBAG named Neil Munro [from a faux-newspaper called 'The Daily Caller' created by America's leading anti-intellectual, Tucker Carlson] decided he would DISS Obama in a move that shocked all of the REAL seasoned reporters there for it’s lack of total class and decorum.
Now let me restate that I don’t CARE whether or not you LIKE the President, but understand he IS still the President and therefore DESERVES your RESPECT. I once heard some douchebag say that Barack hasn’t done anything to EARN peoples respect and that’s why he gets treated this way, but that IDIOT clearly doesn’t understand how things work – the President EARNS your respect by BECOMING President – but if you want to take it there, please explain to me why George Dubya never got disrespected like this on American soil?
What did he do, you ask?
- He began his presidency with the most recorded vacation days of any sitting President before him which resulted in him missing the report warning of 9/11
– He was president during one of the most flagrant and catastrophic terrorist attacks in American history
– He sat in a classroom smiling at kids for 11 minutes after being told the country is under attack
– He spent the U.S. surplus and effectively bankrupted the U.S. Treasury
– He invaded and occupied two countries at a continuing cost of over one billion dollars per week
– He shattered the record for the largest annual deficit in U.S. history
– He set the all-time record for the biggest drop in the history of the U.S. stock market. In his first year in office, over 2 million Americans lost their jobs
– He presided over the biggest energy crisis in U.S. history and refused to intervene when corruption involving the oil industry was revealed
– He broke more international treaties than any President in U.S history
– He was the first President in U.S. history to order an unprovoked, pre-emptive attack and the military occupation of a sovereign nation. He did so against the will of the United Nations, the majority of U.S. Citizens and the world community
– He cut health care benefits for war veterans and support a cut in duty benefits for active duty troops and their families in wartime
– He failed to bring Osama to justice and attacked the wrong nation
– He presided over the complete mismanagement of Katrina
– He presided over the Bush Tax Cuts
And through all that BULLSH*T, never was ONE of his speeches interrupted disgracefully on American soil. Not ONE time was he screamed at in anger in congress, nor was he ever ridiculed and heckled by reporters [no matter HOW ridiculous he was acting].
I wonder why that is?
Oh yeah – it’s because he’s NOT Black.
This Is Your Conscience