Being Loyal To Your ‘UNOFFICIAL’ Man Makes You OFFICIALLY An IDIOT

I have a confession to make: I am officially becoming a Tumblr addict. I heard that sh*t can get addictive, and for the first couple years of being signed up to it and never checking it, I wrote that comment off as complete BULLSH*T. But since getting into it in the last 6 months or so, I am HOOKED. I love seeing everything from the fashion pics to the hardcore, nut-busting pr0n – but there is ONE part I can do without: The preachy, sanctimonious and painfully pathetic thoughts people photoshop over pictures in a lame attempt to seem “brooding and deep” (which for some reason typically have Wiz Khalifa’s face in the background like that pothead actually said that sh*t, because he has some intrinsic knowledge of the human condition that the REST of us DON’T). But it’s that picture above, that made me FINALLY have to speak out and say “stop the F*^KING madness bruh.”

I want every man and woman reading this post to take a second to carefully read what that picture is promoting and then REALLY think about what the hell it MEANS. Honestly, because of where I’m at in my life [trending more towards Dave Hollister than Eric Benet], I’m going to call this BS out, but if I was still in Predator Mode I would LOVE this picture.

See, I would LOVE it because it would help me keep STUPID women trapped in SITUATION-ships with me instead of actual relationships (which I didn’t want back then) and allow me to mentally manipulate them into not just continually giving me NANI, but also by giving me their heart and remaining “faithful” to me – while I smashed different women every other night. I also would LOVE this picture because of how so many women I see are reacting to it. I saw this on Instagram with hundreds of likes FROM WOMEN, and thousands of reblogs on Tumblr FROM WOMEN. Ladies, if you support the message behind this damn picture you are a SUCKER, who’s about to have her heart and nani taken on a musty-ass ride by a frowsy-ass man – and it will ALL be YOUR fault in the end.

But seeing where I am presently in my life, I have no problem in revealing the true-douchebaggery of this message: Ladies, if a man hasn’t made your relationship OFFICIAL, he doesn’t deserve one second of your loyalty, and you can be damn sure you aren’t getting one second of his either. Like I’ve said a MILLION times, the reason you will ALWAYS see more women than men with relationship statuses claiming “It’s Complicated” is because it’s never really that complicated to men. Either we’re together or we’re NOT together. And like I’ve wrote on this blog before, women who only believe in DATING one man at a time are RIDICULOUS and only hurting themselves, but if she’s also being LOYAL to him, that just makes her officially an IDIOT.

F*^K an unverified, unsubstantiated, non-committal-ass SITUATION-ship, and understand that a man who TRULY cares about you will COURT you, and see that you are SO OFFICIAL, he NEEDS to make you OFFICIALLY his.

Ladies, the dating game has changed – and so should you. Check this book out for a great read:

07/31/2012 at 5:54 AM

Ladies & Gentlemen, Do You Believe That There Are Unique Circumstances That Could Justify The Quote Above??

07/31/2012 at 6:48 AM

I'm not so sure they are any but I guess that's because I haven't looked so deep into it. When I was a teen I used to think like that. If I liked a girl I wouldn't pay anyone else mind regardless of if the girl liked me in return. The Ills of youth smh.

I don't believe in it now because it's like giving the bronze winner the gold medal because he was more determined. I had a friend who was in situation like this where she was dating this guy, it wasn't official, they were humping like two rabbits but she came back home for summer. I told her don't think for a second that you HAVE to be loyal to him because it isn't official. I didn't tell her to go humping whoever just like that but until a commitment is made, I don't think you are obligated to anyone. That's just me

3. Smilez_920

07/31/2012 at 6:55 AM

Thank you Linc. I think this is apart of that whole ride or die scenario. If you want all the benefits of being in a relationship then a relationship is what we need to be working on. Most of the time in these situation ships the woman is waiting for the man to "settle down" while he is just enjoying having consistent nani and a hot plate while still having the option to screw other ppl with no repercussions.

07/31/2012 at 11:14 AM

that phrase falls under the same category as "it ain't trickin if you got it", telling an eye witness to "stop snitchin" etc etc

the messed up part is that it wasn't too long ago when we knew better and you'd get laughed at if you promoted that bs. How can public opinion drastically change in so little time? WTH happened?

5. Adonis

08/01/2012 at 11:00 AM

Lincoln, women understand this, because they date men OUT. OF. THEIR. LEAGUE.

And deal with the consequence of said actions. Jumpoff Island. Match made in heaven

6. Trinity Melyssia

03/27/2013 at 10:29 AM

I think that quote was ment for the Highschool genre. I know that as a girl with only guy friends, a high school boy today is waiting to find that girl who will be official even when its not. if she is, then it shows him what she'll be like once they are official. The same is for the girl, she waits for the guy who is willing to push off every other girl when she IS or ISN'T around. its that guy she hears about from people she didn't know watched. Its being able to say that, when its unofficial- its building trust. No relationship can last without trust. If he's willing to let HOES go to be with her even when they arent together yet, then hes right for the moment.

7. Meera

11/09/2014 at 4:10 AM

The problem with women like this is that women that don't dish out loyalty don't get any attention. Guys are lazy these days. They'll hang out with any girl that is "easy" and won't put in any effort with a girl that requires work to acquire.