In Good Conscience: Brothers With No Game – Web Series [Episode 2]

As I mentioned before, my dudes over at Brothers With No Game have created a HILARIOUS and extremely entertaining web series about life, love and all the trials and tribulations that pop up in between. The initial episode was amazing [hopefully I don't sound like I'm boosting my boys, cause it truly was] and the response was overwhelming, so here is episode #2, entitled “Domestics.”

Here it is, ladies & gentlemen:

Couple points I want to make about this video:

A) The ideology that men need to get under a NEW nani to get over the previous one is completely false and total BS.

B) Women, there’s nothing wrong with sliding your number to a man – just know that it’s equally as corny as when a man slides his number to you.

C) Men and women CAN’T be friends IF there is a sexual attraction there.

D) A woman’s inability to cook can be an instant erection-deflater for some men.

E) Yes – It DOES take men longer to get over heartbreak than women.

I would really appreciate if you could help these dudes complete their ten episode first season by donating to their Indiegogo campaign (http://www.indiegogo.com/brotherswithnogame) OR be cursed to watching Love & Hip Hop Atlanta and Atlanta Jumpoffs for the rest of your days.

07/25/2012 at 6:49 AM

Ladies & Gentlemen, What Do You Think About This Episode Of The Web Series?

Also, What Are Your Thoughts On My Five Points Listed Above? Agree Or Disagree?

2. @DraeBStar

07/25/2012 at 8:55 PM

really funny and very entertaining, looking forward the following episodes. As for your list i agree with each point in general, but there are some aspects i kind of want to touch. First i think men and women CAN be friends if there is a sexual attraction but only if both parties are aware of the attraction and their friendship is deep enough that they know what each others triggers are and how to avoid those triggers. Comfort and communication with each other are key. The other point is that in my opinion i rather a girl not be able to cook outright than try to pass off some microwaved Uncle Ben's rice and under cooked non seasoned chicken!

07/26/2012 at 5:07 AM

Co-Sign On The Cooking Part!

• lenbless

07/26/2012 at 12:09 PM

Shit! If she can't cook. What the hell was she taught while growing up. What! NO GOOD HOME COOKED MEAL FROM HER! DAMN! No I couldn't be happy with her cause I can cook and that isn't sexy.

As for the brothers without game. How you ladies know if a man has game, because your friend said so. Find out for yourself. She might of had a look or said something turn off to him. Then told you he has no game. Friendliness and a good reply is the only way to exchange or give a #. To find out if this person is cool. Not dissing someone cause he said or she said. Peoples attitude has everything to do with a good out come in any situation.

3. ATLienSince82

07/27/2012 at 8:11 AM

English accents got me dyin over here…but that girl at the end was cute as shit tho..

• Crystals_Back

07/27/2012 at 8:16 AM

If you mean that woman sitting at the front of the photo you are 100% correct!

• HerCommonSense

07/27/2012 at 10:03 AM

Completely agree as well!

4. Crystals_Back

07/27/2012 at 8:17 AM

Thanks for putting me on this Linc, I've been keeping up and looking forward to more episodes!

5. HerCommonSense

07/27/2012 at 10:03 AM

Great web series! Keep it going gentlemen!