The 3 BIGGEST Misconceptions Men Have About The Women They’re Sleeping With [By: Independent Woman]

Earlier this week Lincoln wrote about the 3 biggest misconceptions women have about men, but he obviously didn’t touch on the misconceptions men have about women they are “slamming.” So I decided to write this list to give men some much needed insight into what us women think about sex and love because far too many of you need some help!

1. Just Because We Are Sexing You, Doesn’t Mean We Have Long Term Intentions For You (Or Anyone At All)

Of course us women would prefer to have an all-around good man instead of Mr. Grind who’s d*ck is longer than his vocabulary! But the fact is we sometimes need a “FIX” too and when we do we will call you up, have fun and send you on your way. All men seem to think that women are wired to want to build a relationship with the good d*ck we have on speed dial, but they couldn’t be anymore incorrect…there are women out there who A) just want the sex and nothing more, B) realize he’s good for now but making sure she finds a more suitable suitor with better potential, and C) who don’t even want a relationship. Period!

2. One Great Orgasm Doesn’t Equal A Lifetime All-Access Pass To Ass

Far too many men seem to think that being the first man to give a woman an orgasm, or making her ejaculate, or putting her ass to sleep after some great D, automatically means he now has a lifetime pass to the p*ssy…UH, NO! Me and my girls always get at least one hard laugh during our weekly dinners at the expense of some loser who felt he would just “check in” with one of us out of the blue…when all he is really trying to do is get some of the good old fashion lay he use to have. Well, I’m sorry buddy but it doesn’t work that way! It was fun while it lasted, but I moved on and I’m over you and your d*ck…NEXT!

3. You Are The Reason She Came Like That

Men love to brag about how terrific their d*cks are, and how they are turning women out, but little do they know that the power of an orgasm lies within the woman herself…not what the man is doing to her! If a woman is not comfortable and in touch with herself sexually, she will not be able to cum the way she should! But when a woman learns her body and starts to understand what she likes and dislikes, she can cum very quick just by knowing how to contract her pc muscles and being able to maintain her focus. If your woman leaves the bed wet and soaking, that is a testament to her ability to orgasm…not your stupid belief of how well you “put it on her!”

I-DUB-YA

07/20/2012 at 7:06 AM

Ladies & Gentlemen, What Do You Think Of IW's List? Do You Agree Or Disagree With Her Points?

2. Smilez_920

07/20/2012 at 8:28 AM

Lmao… Some poor man just read this … Rolled over, looked at shorty next to him and wondered if he fit the description up top.

I agree with all of this. Some men think they're Gods gift to women cause their di*ks get hard

• ChloeRayne516

07/20/2012 at 8:57 AM

Laughing Out Loouuuddddd…….

Yes girl. Say that!!!

*snickers*

07/20/2012 at 1:32 PM

Feelings Probably Have Been Caught! LoL

3. ChloeRayne516

07/20/2012 at 9:04 AM

Let em know IW!!!!

Nothing much to really add here.

Like I alway say s.ex begins between my headspace and my ears… If I am aroused sexually through either visual, physical and mentally I will have my big Ooooooo, he just need to be a willing participant or as you men put it… A Warm Body…

07/20/2012 at 1:31 PM

But If You Don't Get Your Orgasm, I Bet You Ain't Blaming Yourself Tho?! LoL

• Paul B.

07/20/2012 at 3:06 PM

And you know this, man!!!

4. Priskilla

07/20/2012 at 11:08 AM

loool this article is so true like its not that serious especially with the men out here in Toronto well actually i can only speak about the small group that i am interested in dating i dont date outside of my culture just a personal preference nothing against other races or anything like that but the dick game aint all that most of the time its really whats on my mind that gets me going til the end of my satisfaction lool

07/20/2012 at 1:30 PM

Well Damn

5. NurseJilly

07/20/2012 at 1:49 PM

Great post IW!!

6. cyn cyn

07/20/2012 at 4:07 PM

Excellent post! i agree

07/20/2012 at 5:41 PM

Yes I loved this article especially number 3 but I will begin by repeating what I said in the first article. Just let me know which role I am playing from the start and I'm cool with it (if I do decide to go along with it).

I have spoken to many women telling them that they have a lot, NOT ALL, to do with their orgasms because as Lincoln said, your article is telling women they control it but when they don't, we men get blamed. That's my only problem with number 3 as is interpreted by some women.

• up4dsn

07/21/2012 at 1:58 PM

Precisely! Communication is key. Most men, and women, have no problem accepting or denying a role…if they are aware of it. Most times people aren't aware of the roles their playing or categories they are being placed in because the other person sees no need to inform them or they are scared to be honest with that person or relinquish the control they feel they have over the situation.

• petersburgh

07/21/2012 at 2:08 PM

I agree. That happened to me once when I had like this girl and all she wanted to do was smash. She should have told me this and I would have been okay but she didn't.

• up4dsn

07/21/2012 at 2:26 PM

Yeah it's wild how often people just refuse or don't want to communicate. It would make things a lot simpler. People claim to keep it real all the time, but I guess keeping it real stops when it comes to the things that truly matter. Ya know?

• Paul B.

07/23/2012 at 11:59 PM

Precisely. You get none of the credit when it goes well, and all the blame when it goes terrible.

8. Jhay

07/21/2012 at 1:41 PM

LOVE IT!!!

9. Jon

08/13/2013 at 1:42 AM

Lol I think this is a one train thought, you fail to connect some major points in both the female and male psychology. A man can make a woman more satisfied than any amount of toys; granted its not his d*ck that does it, but then again it's not your vagina that gets men off either. If the you don't believe me than your an idiot, the reason men care so much about their penis is because of a superiority complex; if they think your completely satisfied they may not even be able to cum. There is more psychology on the mans side than women like to admit, if the emotional part didn't matter the size wouldn't matter to the guys because our size doesn't effect our pleasure. So you see women you aren't the only ones who are controlled through external circumstances; actually if people could tap into more of their physiology through meditation they could orgasm without any physical interaction at all. I'm sorry if the beginning of my comment came off as a tirade, but this article was biased and offensive, which is fine, a lot of men deserve your scrutiny, and you have your freedom of expression. I just wanted to make it unbiased in order to secure the educational properties in the article.