It Is NOT Black People’s DUTY To Support Gay Rights

I recently watched an interesting video on Youtube that sparked a ferocious debate between me and a few strangers online the other day. As many of you already know, the battle between the LGBT community and Chick-fil-a has greatly intensified all due in part to the company’s president Dan Cathy, coming out and publicly taking an anti-gay-marriage stance. This entire issue has made me LAUGH my ASS off at the abject STUPIDITY on both sides, but the part that made me upset is when people constantly repeat the ideology that it “makes no sense” for Black people to support Chick-fil-a because we should UNDERSTAND and EMPATHIZE with their struggle. Every time I hear that bullish*t argument, the only thing I can think is:

Here’s the video I saw that triggered the debate this weekend:

Look, let me be VERY clear about this: I fully support Gay marriage and I think anyone who opposes a union, that will literally have NO effect on their lives, is absolutely ridiculous. I am happy that Chick-fil-a manned-up and stated their anti-Gay leanings so I know NOT to be a patron in any of their restaurants and keep it moving. I do not support Dan Cathy’s definition of marriage and I’m frankly disturbed that they contribute so much money to Anti-Gay marriage foundations. But here’s the thing: My objection is solely predicated on what I believe is right as a HUMAN BEING – not a Black man.

As much as I’m proud of my skin colour, it does NOT define my intellectual and impassioned leanings in ANY way, shape or form, nor does it have an overtly important impact on my morals, values and perspectives on life. Like any other man or woman on this planet, I am a fully-functioning human being endowed with the ability to reason, discern and pontificate on any issue under the sun, and the impetus of my opinions is based MORESO on my characteristics that too many IDIOTS on the left want to ignore: My faith [agnostic theist], my political leanings [center-left], and my upbringing [strong traditional family values blended against a backdrop of believing everyone should have equal rights in all circumstances]. This system of beliefs is defined by me as a DAMN man – not a Black man.

When I saw the picture above of all these Black people holding up Chick-fil-a bags, the first thing I thought was “I bet you some ninjas gonna wipe they greasy ass hands in the pews and get chicken gravy all over Leviticus” but moral outrage was NOT part of that. But some folk look at that picture and get RILED up and start screaming that Black people should “be ashamed of themselves” for not standing with the Gay community. Well to anyone who would even UTTER that BS, let me simply say, please STOP equating Gay rights with Civil rights. I’m NOT going to go over the tired argument of how much of a false-bullsh*t-equivalency it is (because it’s covered ad nauseum in the Black blogosphere), but JUST-STOP.

More importantly, I will ask LIBERALS in particular to stop insulting the intelligence of Black people, stop trying to shame-guilt Black people and more importantly stop acting as if we ALWAYS must share the same collective conscience. Just like white people, asian people, latino people, men, women, children, gays, lesbians, and any other denomination of people in the world – we are a collection of individuals with our own unique perspectives on life, love and the pursuit of happiness. We are NOT soldiers who MUST fall in line to your cause because we can relate on a much larger scale, nor are we mentally-undeveloped puppets who need to be told the difference between left and RIGHT.

“You mad sissy?!”

Fighting for Gay Marriage is a nobel and worthy cause – but that ideology must be imparted on others on the grounds of it’s moral correctness. It’s just the RIGHT thing to do. But if you are going to treat a large, diverse and unique community as a monolithic entity than you don’t DESERVE the respect you want, simply because of your arrogance, ignorance and hubris.

08/08/2012 at 1:38 AM

Ladies & Gentlemen, Do You Agree That Black People Shouldn't Feel Obligated To Support The Gay Community OR Do You Believe That Because Of Our History With Oppression We Should Be Much More Sensitive To Struggle?

2. lalford

08/08/2012 at 2:01 AM

This is a good read. I love how you gave it to us straight, no chaser. I don't understand why people always try to compare Civil Rights w/ Gay Rights along with many other issues that go in the world…It's as though our culture is the 'poster child', for issues such as this one and others. I also don't understand why every time someone says that he/she does not support gay marriage it is a big uproar. The guy was asked a question and simply responded. Besides, are we really surprised? This is a company that is based on Christian principles. This is expected. Also, I love your blog!! Thank you for always posting something that's intellectual and entertaining at the same time.

::Nae::

08/08/2012 at 2:12 AM

Thanks So Much For Reading! Hope You Post More Often.

3. Jess

08/08/2012 at 2:07 AM

OMG! THANK YOU! Ive been saying this for years. I DO NOT CARE WHO YOU SLEEP WITH! But gay rights being equated to civil rights… Have 10 seats please before I vomit. This argument was brought up in an ACLU debate 12 years ago when I was a Sr. In high school.

My stance is that yes according to the definition of civil liberties there are similarities on both groups struggles. However, slavery , oppression Jim crow , etc were all things that were experienced and forced upon black ppl not for freedom of speech but to merely exist and be recognized as MEN!

. It's not the same thing to me. It's just not.

08/08/2012 at 2:13 AM

100% Agree. It's A False Equivalency All The Way.

08/08/2012 at 4:42 AM

"But if you are going to treat a large, diverse and unique community as a monolithic entity than you don’t DESERVE the respect you want, simply because of your arrogance, ignorance and hubris."

But we do share the same collective conscious politically. 9/10 we are going to vote democrat. Actually, that number is probably low. It's probably more like 9.3/10. Gay rights is probably the only thing we don't agree on as a collective. But even that is more old generation vs. new generation. When people make this argument that we aren't a monothilitic group, I always think that politically, we are. If this comes down to a states right issue, as seen in NC, then we see a divide where the vote was 67% against gay marriage. So if we vote on issues as a whole we are one monothilitic group but if you separate the the issues, you may see a divide there. I can totally see why any group would think that all blacks vote the same way bc we actually do.

Here's the thing when it comes to gay rights and the black community: it isn't an important issue for us. It's probably below the environment.

This Chik-fil-a thing needs to stop. What's funny is that those who are anti gay marriage and those who are pro gay marriage are trying to impose their morals on all of us. This isn't a moral issue for me. Marriage is nothing but a legal contract bw two individuals. That is the main reason why I am for gay marriage. I don't think that gay marriage should be pushed on people bc of morals (morals are fluid). It should be pushed on people bc it is legally just and makes sense.

Comparing the civil rights movement to the gay rights movement, even though I see where they are trying to go, I can't get on board.

Lastly, most of my friends and I will continue to eat at chick-fil-a and some of these friends are gay. I posted on my fb wall that people should eat where they want to eat but don't impose your morality or guilt on me and that goes for the Christian and the gay community. The gay community has bigger issues to worry about (legalizing gay marriage) than to worry about the "symbolic" meaning of a chicken sandwhich. This boycott has done nothing to help their cause especially in the south.

08/08/2012 at 8:24 AM

I'm Sorry Mena, But I Gotta No-Sign This One. We Have A Greater SOCIAL Conscience As Humans And North Americans Than Anything Else. Coming From The Caribbean, The Value System I Grew Up On Is VASTLY Different Than African-Americans/Canadians. In Fact, It's Much Different Than Africans, European Blacks And South American Blacks. Ask Any Bajan, Jamaican Or Trini, And You Will See How Diverse Our Stances Are On Politics And Other Social Issues.

Even Entertaining The Thought That We Can Be Defined Together As ONE Group Is Bordering On The Same Extreme Racism That Makes Us Sigh Anytime A Black Person Commits A Crime – Because We Realize We'll Have To PAY For It Together.

08/08/2012 at 9:02 AM

But you can't argue against the statistics. I'm sorry but we do, in general vote as one block. This is why republicans feel no need to cater to blacks. What's the point? We aren't going to vote for them. They can spend their resources somewhere else. It is guaranteed that we will vote democrat. You don't have to like it, it just is what it is.

No matter what value system we grew up on, we still vote the same way. I don't know how it is in Canada but I know how it is nationally in America. I will look up voting stats by state though. It will probably mirror the national stat.

08/08/2012 at 10:41 AM

I Still Find That To Be An Incredibly Problematic Ideology. Of Course You Can Define Any Groups Voting Tendencies To Specific Parties, But To State We Have A Collective Conscious Is To Negate Our Individuality As Human Beings.

I Can't, In Good Conscience, Support That Statement When I Know I Would Personally Raise Hell If Someone Of Another Race Stated That Very Same Sentiment.

5. Smilez_920

08/08/2012 at 6:51 AM

Yes Linc.like all groups, culture and races we do have similarities but we are not monolithic group. How dare they try to fake guilt trip us into supporting this cause.

The LGTB community has this tendency to try to guilt trip us into supporting their cause by using the civil right comparison. Like come on, while on the surface level the two causes are similar they are in no way the exact samething.

Also I need the LGTB to understand that just because you are deciding you don't want to eat a certain establishment doesn't mean that the people who do decide to eat there are bad ppl or homophobic or hateful. Just like you want the right to live your life how you want without judgement, others want the same.

08/08/2012 at 8:26 AM

Agreed.

I Had An Interesting Convo With Someone About Chick-Fil-A Actually Being One Southern-Based Company That Has Done A Lot To Employ Blacks In Managerial Positions. I'm Not Sure How True That Is, But I'm Looking It Up Because That Would Create An Interesting Dichotomy To This Debate.

6. knight4444

08/08/2012 at 7:24 AM

Remember this that chicken shack restaurant is nothing but a republican gop support group! doesn’t anybody find it coincidental that this republican bastard decided to spew his gay bashing nonsense right before an election??? This isn’t 100% about some typical bigoted conservative neanderthal popping his head from the cave and burning a cross! this was designed be our good friends the minor league KKK aka republican party to con incredibly ignorant black so called ”christians” in not supporting Obama based on religious opinions!! this is about hurting Obama base afro americans! My proof??? one of the black pastors that supports the Chick fil actually calls Obama a child molester!! This is about republicans doing what they do best!! keeping hate and bigotry alive! I guarantee you that phony so called “REV” mr. Owens will be on fux news and limbaugh helping the republican party in trying to defeat Obama guarantee!

08/08/2012 at 8:31 AM

I Agree That Blacks Shouldn't Go WILD To Support Chick-Fil-A Because Their Funds Go To Supporting The GOP, But I Have A Hard Time Believing That Dan Cathy Foresaw Negroes Proudly Holding Up Chick-Fil-A Bags In Church.

Plus The Blacks Who Will Vote Against Obama Won't Be Motivated By This Issue – They Were Motivated When Barack Came Out FOR Gay Marriage A While Back.

• Smilez_920

08/08/2012 at 9:29 AM

+ 1 Linc. One thing, while I'm sure others were aware that chic fil a also fies funds to the GOP, I feel like that fact is being pushed more to the forefront now to discourage blacks who are on the fence about the chic fil a vs LGTB.

I live in NY there's only one chic fil a in manhattan. I'm not a nut about chic fil a but if in down south driving in the highway and my. Choice for food is between chic fil a and some random gas station or some other resturant food, I'll probably spend my 5 bucks on some quick fast chic fil a. But I'll make sure my vote this fall goes to the other.

7. Vicky

08/08/2012 at 9:08 AM

Obviously civil rights are there to "protect individuals' freedom". There is NO way it's the same type of struggle. The obvious point is to accept everyone for who they are and on that basis they expect the black community to somewhat understand gays struggle. But let's be real, you cannot hide your skin colour as well as you can hide your sexual orientation.. There is no reason why someone should or should not support gay marriages because of their race. It's a personal choice. Not everyone is accepting of gays, just like not everyone accepts Muslims, Asians, Aliens, whatever their bigot ways believe.

If you support them, good for you. If you don't, hooray! At the end of the day, I still believe in ONE LOVE……but then again, that's just me

• NurseJilly

08/08/2012 at 9:49 AM

"At the end of the day, I still believe in ONE LOVE"…

Exactly!!

• Smilez_920

08/08/2012 at 11:14 AM

Agreed. It's just that people always pull the just like you card when they need the black communitnity. support. Clearly we understand injustice. Those people in the picture understand injustice what they dont understand is how to tie that in with their religious beliefs.

By usin the civil rights example the LGTB community makes it seem as if the whole black community is against ten or indifferent when that's not the case. They are talking to a Christine based organizations/ groups don't pull the civil rights card pull the bible card . Love thy neighbor, thou shalt not judge, etc…

8. knight4444

08/08/2012 at 10:23 AM

Chick Fil is simply the tip of the iceberb! it this worthless Uncle Tom “REV” Owens that bothers me. Tell me what pastor bares false witness so freely like this nut case? calling someone a child molester is serious stuff! how do you black christian supporters of “REV” Owens feel about his child molester allegation? looks real Christ Like huh? “REV” Owens is a tool being used by the republican party to cripple Obama black base!Owens and his republican MASSIR’S are beyond obvious in this republican BS game. If Owens really cared about morals then, Where was “REV” Owens when republican politicians got caught in adultery time and time again?? Where was “REV” Owens when republican politicians were caught in HOMOSEXUAL affairs often with YOUNG BOYS time and time again? Where was “REV” Owens when republicans like fux news and limbaugh called Obama everything short of NIGGER?? Sarah palin’s entire campaign run was based on feeding white racist that Obama isn’t an american! he’s one of THEM! come on “REV” Owens where were you??? driving over to Larry elder’s house to compare notes on who’s the biggest sellout?? Any black person ignorant enough to fall for Owens and his pack of Uncle Tom’s shouldn’t be in church you should be in a insane asylum!!

08/08/2012 at 10:46 AM

But What You Said Is Right: Chick-Fil-A IS The Tip Of The Iceberg. There Are MANY Other Companies We Support Everyday Who Aren't In Support Of Initiatives In The Black Community, So It's Important To Be Aware, But That Doesn't Mean Being Overreactive.

I Don't Support Chick-Fil-A, But I Think We Should Resist The Notion That Buying Chicken Will Automatically Equate Into Voting Tendencies.

08/08/2012 at 11:21 AM

I have a huge problem with your use of the world "uncle tom."

9. knight4444

08/08/2012 at 12:17 PM

@mena I used the phrase “uncle tom” twice. How about ”sellout” or “trader’ or ”collaborator” I think most people understood my much bigger far more important point of mr Owens and his ilk. Black people better wake up and remember that the republican party isn’t a joke! these people are trying to put us back on the plantation!! the only difference between then and now is poor whites and hispanics will be maintaining their fields at minimum wage pay. Try looking at how the republican party has grown the top 1% off the backs of the middle class! this country is heading towards plutacracy and very few people see it.

08/08/2012 at 12:23 PM

I have a problem with referring any black person that decides not to have the same political leanings of the whole as anything related to a sellout.

Do better.

You also sound like a conspiracy theorist.

10. Crystals_Back

08/08/2012 at 12:23 PM

I'm just waiting for a gay person to explain to me how protesting and kissing in front of Chick fila will further their cause..

There's bigots out there, get over it and fight the battles that are important to your cause, not a fast food joint.

• GrandCentral

08/08/2012 at 11:08 PM

I agree, that was a stupid idea!

11. knight4444

08/08/2012 at 12:56 PM

@mena you’re not very bright. if you actually spent more time researching where this country is heading rather than hopping on the internet trying to debate people way out of your league you’d understand why people are protesting wall street and why the wealth has been transferred purposely to the haves the top 1%. You’re ignorance is hilarious! don’t you at least watch world news?? why don’t you google ”top 1%” and educate yourself. Why don’t you google ”citizens united” why don’t you google ”chamber of commerance” why don’t you google ”southern strategy” conspiracy theory ? no you’re just ignorant that’s all. I don’t have time to educate children via the internet! say your child like babble and go study lol you’ve made a fool of yourself.

08/08/2012 at 1:14 PM

Ok sweetie.

I will let your comment speak for itself.

12. knight4444

08/08/2012 at 1:19 PM

@mena you should try watchi Bill Moyers or listen to NPR and get with the 21st century on economics, damn I thought anybody with any understanding of politics and basic economic’s knows that the wealthy are getting huge tax cuts corporations sends lobbiest to Washington the buy politicians on both sides to regulate laws to benefit the wealthy or deregulate existing laws like Glass/Spegal or the deregulation of the wall street. You better stick to talking about what hollywood actor is sleeping with whom! politics isn’t your forte that’s painfully obvious.

08/08/2012 at 1:39 PM

Ok.

• GrandCentral

08/08/2012 at 11:17 PM

I hate to be the barer of bad news, thought I disagree with the delivery, @knight4444 is kinda right here. In fact Newt Ginrich is back on his code talk tour again, he started with the Obama Foodstamp talk again, just today. In Michigan, they actually had the never to put a citizen question of the ballots to confuse voter or intimidate them from voting, which is bullshit since you have to be a citizen to register to vote. It's quite serious! I think the point that people are trying to make is that by endorsing the discrimination of gay, blacks are getting into bed with the very establishment that is trying disenfranchise them and fuck them over. We have to be smarter than that and not allow our community to be manipulated.

08/09/2012 at 10:35 AM

This is the difference between your delivery and his delivery: your delivery was coherent and his was not. Bottom line. To go in on me simply b/c i said that I didn't agree with the term "uncle tom" and then to criticize my knowledge of politics (international studies and history major in undergrad and public admin for grad) is ridiculous and unfounded and that is why I allowed for his comments to speak for themselves. He sounds like someone who is completely detached from reality (barely any sentence structure, rambling, attacking, etc) and i don't have to nor need to reply to his drivel.

As for your comment, which I will address, "blacks are getting into bed with the very establishment that is trying disenfranchise them and fuck them over" blacks aren't going to vote republican over one issue such as gay marriage. In the big scheme of things, it just isn't important to us.

If the republican party thinks that blacks are going to vote against Obama b/c of this issue, they are sadly mistaken. Blacks aren't getting into bed with republicans, they are agreeing with Cathy's stance on gay marriage. They aren't endorsing Romney or heading straight to the republican convention. This is just something that southern blacks just happen to be conservative on. This entire Chick-fil-a thing has been taken WAY too far. Eat where you want to eat but stop looking so hard into this matter. In 2 mths, this issue will be on the back burner.

I really don't understand why people can't disagree without attacking (something that you didn't do but Knight did). Nothing is that serious to make yourself look like an ignorant jackass. Knight needs to do better.

13. knight4444

08/08/2012 at 1:49 PM

Sources of information for our learning impaired readers http://www.usatoday.com/news/washington/11 wealthy http://www.wikipedia distribution of wealth http://www.thinkprogress.org/10/topwealtest/1% http://www.vanityfair.com/topone percent. these are all well known conspiracy theory news originations but I kinda trust them lol

top 1% and republicans a conspiracy theory? that’s funny

I’m out, peace

14. ATLienSince82

08/08/2012 at 3:27 PM

Niggas down here ain't pausin on eatin them chicken sandwiches because gay folks is mad…and we ain't gonna start voting for romney over some chicken either..

Yawl take things too far up there sometimes doe

15. Aboriginal

08/08/2012 at 11:00 PM

My main issue with gay activists constantly throwing out the "black people should support them" is that it makes them look really confused about life. Think about it, what the hell does black people have to do with gays and lesbians? Nothing at all, because a person who is gay or lesbian is not some deformed version of a human being, gays and lesbians come from all walks of life, they are black, asian, hispanic, russian, european, african and they completely miss this point every time they open their mouths.

It's ridiculous they feel compelled to only target black people when it is a Human Rights issue. There are times I feel they make it harder for their community to be respected.

• GrandCentral

08/08/2012 at 11:13 PM

The reason they target blacks is because black are so open about their allegiance to religious principle and hatred towards gay people. Because blacks have been so open they have become a pawn to the proponents of LGBT discrimination and have helped them each step of the way. When blacks are singled out is only to highlight the hypocrisy and attempt to relate the struggle and help them understand why their support of discrimination of someone is not cool. sit in the pew of a black southern baptist church on a sunday, better yet, google Eddie Long.

16. knight4444

08/09/2012 at 10:14 AM

@grandcentral you disagree with my delivery (WHY?) and you (KINDA) agree with me? everything I’ve said is true. Anybody that’s studied politics and watched and listened to the republican party over the last 30 years like I have knows that this party has been a prisoner to the religious right. their southern strategy has finally backfired! Republicans must tow the line to satisfy religious racist of the south and southwest . They have to be champions of their religious wing and which is typical white religious homophobic racist bigoted anti woman and extremely anti science. These are not mainstream themes to win elections but they jumped in bed with the southern churches making unholy deals with fake pastors like Jerry Falwell, Pat Robertson etc etc so instead of the phony pastors teaching the GOSPEL they were brainwashing their congregation with republican ideology! Painting Jesus as this hater or poor people! please! Christ didn’t hang out with rich people! he found REAL people in the hood! but republicans are making him look like he only loved the wealthy! which was the complete opposite of the truth.

17. knight4444

08/09/2012 at 10:38 AM

@grandcentral I agree with your opinions on Newt and his band of KKK waterboys! I really don’t care about anyone’s (DELIVERY) whether someone uses profanity, bad grammar, I can tune some of that out my main concern is if the author is speaking the truth! I haven’t said one thing here that anybody with proof not opinions proof can say I’m wrong. Everything I’ve said can be checked by doing their research via reading trusted books or simply using the internet. If any Mr. Owens supporters can show me where he criticized the republican party on CNN, fox news on C-SPAN, got in a feud with the NAACP! about them supporting gay rights. show proof of Mr Owens going after republicans! Where was Mr Owens when Ted Haggard got caught with a teenage male prostitute in Europe???

18. knight4444

08/09/2012 at 10:45 AM

@mena go study economics and politics grown people are talking now! You crawl out of your hole just to personally attack someone that simply exposed you for the light weight you are! Remember you’re the one who started the whole dialog with me! I didn’t come to you! it was you that started talking smack with zero intelligence! now go study

08/09/2012 at 10:56 AM

You're funny actually. But please continue your tirade.

Also, if you want to comment on someone's comment, you can simply click the reply button under their comment and your comment will show under theirs. Just an FYI. Hope this helps.

19. knight4444

08/09/2012 at 12:34 PM

@mena once again you show your raw stupidity first off on my web page here there is NO ”reply button” so once again you’re making assumptions and looking foolish. Secondly theres no tirade here, I’m laughing at you and how juvenile and ignorant you are keep it up! your good for a cheap laugh. Seriously wouldn’t it behoove you to get that GED rather than get on the internet and look ridiculous? lol once again GO study!! LMAO

20. knight4444

08/09/2012 at 12:55 PM

I was on a black christian website last week the topic Obama ‘s pro gay stance. Everybody on “that” website were very upset with Obama and said they lost their vote. Their rational was Obama was mocking the holy scriptures and thus mocking GOD!! See religion can make people do things that aren’t necessarily in their best interest. Now do I believe the majority of black voters think this way?? of course not! But the republican party getting Mr Owens to throw this hand grenade in the black community doesn’t help! Obama already has the republican party throwing the kitchen sink at him with phony birther lies and phony voter suppression nonsense (ASK AL GORE) the ”he’s a muslim terrorist’ nonsense white racist love feasting on. But anybody foolish enough to think religion isn’t powerful they need to study history and see what religion has done to us!! The Spanish inquisitions were brutal and a low point in world history.

21. knight4444

08/09/2012 at 1:04 PM

Sorry for the typo’s it’s ”rationale” not ”rational” and it should be ”and said that Obama lost their vote” my bad. of course my critic will happily jump on that. have fun

22. gt5

08/09/2012 at 1:35 PM

Anybody that is a undergraduate at any university and doesn’t know about the top 1% must be either sleeping in their classes or on the cell phone talking jack

08/09/2012 at 1:56 PM

And understands that the top 1% in the world is the west and the top 1% is made up of dems and repubs here in the US. No one political party's elites are richer than the other. The rich keep getting richer. True. The poor keep getting poorer. True. But what are the solutions? You can start by slicing away at tax exemptions, deductions, and credits but NO ONE wants to have those taken away from them. Not a dem or a repub. But that would be a solution that could help out everyone. The gov't loses over 1 trillion in collected revenue b/c of this but politicians on both sides want to be elected and so one side will just continue to say that the rich don't care and the other side will continue to say that the poor should get off of their behinds and work. You can start by raising taxes if just by a bit but no one wants that either. NOT one soul wants money taken out of their pockets for the good of the whole b/c we are all selfish. So yes, this whole 1% argument, it's understood but what are the solutions. Screaming, yelling, calling people names, being derogatory, not voting, being apathetic are not solutions.

What did the marching do but bring awareness that the rich are rich and wall st. keeps getting richer? Nothing. Everyone already knew this.

23. gt5

08/09/2012 at 3:15 PM

Knight4444 you’re right about mena she’s not on the ball at all. She needs a course in civics desperately OMG. enough of her craziness, I believe in human rights for all it’s a struggle but we all deserve to be treated fairly and equal.

24. gt5

08/09/2012 at 3:36 PM

Thank you for observing little Miss can’t do wrong! she enjoys starting crap and when you expose her stupidity she runs away unfortunately she keeps returning with something even dumber to say! it’s the ”Shananay gene” talking, nobody really pays attention to her endless babblings. Anyway I totally agree with you on the human rights position if they can deny rights for gay people then we all lose as a race, the human race we’re all in this together.

08/09/2012 at 4:20 PM

Knight? Is that you?

25. Knight4444

08/09/2012 at 5:09 PM

I actually in all seriousness have a small business on ebay and even though I’m on the computer a lot I can’t get here very often. Anyway it’s nice to have different opinions even if some of us are kinda out there lol. hey just because someone agreed with me don’t hate. Is that me? what? come on your prozac must be getting low you need a few dollars for a refill? just kidding

26. Pingback: Would You Be In Your Gay Son’s Or Best Friends Wedding? « From Ashy to Classy