As DUMB As Men Are For LYING, Women Are DUMBER For Believing Them

Ladies, let it be known that I am all for giving any sort of relationship insight I can offer. I am ALWAYS quick to mention that my insight is always meant to be more REAL than it is HELPFUL, and that I would rather help you delve into asking YOURSELF serious questions than even giving solid insight in the first place. But I do have ONE request for any woman who wants to ask me anything: If your relationship question is ANYTHING like “he tells me one thing, but doesn’t act like it” please SPARE ME THE BULLSH*T, because he’s LYING – and you damn well know that just as much as I do.

I had a homegirl once tell me, “Lincoln, I really want to take a guy serious and be in a serious relationship with him, but men are such good liars that they can tell you one thing and then when they get what they want, they bounce faster than negroes in a club that just got shot up.” And I looked at her and asked her one simple question: “But how does that man REALLY treat you?”

I don’t care HOW good of a liar a man is, his true intentions can NOT be hidden by his physical behaviour for an extended period of time. It is damn-near IMPOSSIBLE to pull off. As much as dude can tell you that you are WIFE-material and he foresees putting a ring on your finger someday soon, the reality of the situation is if he REALLY sees you as WIFE-material he will treat you as such on a daily basis, because as the saying goes, if a man truly wants you there is nothing that can keep him away from you. And if that man says he foresees putting a ring on your finger, ask yourself if he is treating you as such. Does he include you in his long-term life plans? Does he make strides everyday to provide a better situation for you two? If he’s not ACTING like it, chances are he’s simply LYING to your ass.

He doesn’t REALLY think you are Wife-Material if he only calls you every other weekend to meet up a hotel downtown to get it in and then slinks back to hiding like Osama. That dude doesn’t want to put a ring on YOUR finger if after months maybe years of dating, and you STILL haven’t met his friends, mama, co-workers or his Japanese Fighting Fish – you are just a glorified side piece – but the WORST part is that you KNOW this ladies. You see something is clearly up, and that’s why you ask me, your girlfriend’s, your pastor and Wendy Williams for relationship advice, because you are really just hoping we help assuage your concerns by telling you ‘girl you crazy, he loves you and you just stressing over nothing’ and when we DON’T say that, you just move on to the next person hoping for “advice” that will lessen the sting of the truth: You’ve been LIED to and you know you are STUPID for buying it.

Most of the women who read this will be over the age of 15 so I can confidently say you fall under the category of “Fool me once, shame on you; Fool me twice, shame on me.” But don’t feel TOO bad ladies, because men are JUST as stupid when it comes to willfully ignoring these simple signs. How many DUMB-ASS dudes do you know who persistently chase down women who don’t want them, or women who aren’t good for them or women who’ve done them wrong all under her mask of deceit that we ALL seem to see but these men just CAN’T? A LOT.

I, in no way, shape or form, take any pleasure from seeing someone really going through some tough-ass times in their relationship, but at some point we need to realize that ending the suffering should NOT be dependent on the liar cleaning up their life [as that may NEVER happen] but just on the person who’s being lied to, to open their damn eyes and listen to that part of their brain that is trying to warn them to run from this situation/person. Run FAST as hell.

05/19/2011 at 4:55 AM

Ladies & Gentlemen, Do You Think This Piece Is Going Too Hard On Women Who Complain About Being Lied To?

Are Men Really Effective At Being Deceptive, Or Are Too Many Women Willfully Buying Into Things Which They Know To Be BS?

• Piscean

09/28/2012 at 6:39 AM

Here's the thing…
      I am one of the those people who believe in being honest and straightforward with people even if the truth isn't always to easy say. I believe in innocent until proven guilty whereas I have girlfriends who believe in guilty until proven innocent. So when people tend to tell me something I take it for face value and give them the benefit of the doubt. I understand that there are people who don't hold the same values and have no problem looking you at you in your face and lying. However, I just don't want to walk around guarded and jaded from the previous experiences I've had with men who have lied and pretended to be something they aren't .
      Do you know how heavy it is to walk around with that kind of skeptical energy???
      And heaven forbid I be labeled as "Bitter".
      We have also been clearly informed by men all over that they don't like to be compared to previous relationships nor want a woman with baggage.
      Understand the conflict???
      If we trust too easily we are now naive, if we are skeptical of what is told to us we are considered too cautious.
      One bad apple doesn't spoil the whole bunch, but it can turn you off from wanting to eat one again. At the end of the day, actions speak louder than words, and even though it sucks as hell to be walking around with your guard up and not trusting people, when it comes to matters of the heart…protect your heart as if it's your most prized possession because there are way too many people who believe your nani is worth lies and deception.

2. Angeli Michelle

05/19/2011 at 8:53 AM

It has nothing to do with condoning the activities of a liar but noticing the obvious. But I recognise it can be easier judging from the outside.

Many I time I see women being taken for a fool and there is nothing that can be said. Maybe some women must enjoy the game because I can't see how warning signs can be missed and/or ignored everytime.

05/19/2011 at 10:24 AM

Got Any Examples Of What You Are Saying In The Second Point?

3. ChloeRayne516

05/19/2011 at 9:03 AM

Yes, I will go out on a limb and say that some NOT ALL men got a Ph.d in lying but at the end of the day women were blessed with a special gift called "Female Intuition" now a lot of us choose to ignore it for whatever reason (love, fear of being single, etc.) So women will choose to believe what he is telling her knowing deep down that ninja is lying.

05/19/2011 at 10:26 AM

This Is Where It Gets Confusing..

If A Woman's Intuition Is TELLING Her Dude Is Frowsy, Why Is She Struggling To Maintain An Honest Relationship With Him?

• ChloeRayne516

05/19/2011 at 10:41 AM

Because of that four letter word L-O-V-E, and other drugs (fear of being alone, fear of failure, etc.) so she wants to see the good in him even though her gut is telling her he's lying.

• Kema

05/19/2011 at 11:47 AM

One word… Oxytocin

Your actions are telling us one thing but our brain, transmitting love hormones, is telling us another. And you know women put a lot of emphasis on our feelings.

Its difficult for many women to understand how a man can make them feel so good but treat them so bad. Those two dont line up for us.

• Independent Woman

05/19/2011 at 5:51 PM

Women are damned if we do and damned if we don't…if a woman takes too hard of a line with men, she gets accused of having unrealistic standards, but if she gives a little and has faith, she is a stupid trick..

SMH!

• ddddddd

05/28/2011 at 7:25 PM

true!

05/19/2011 at 9:15 AM

For any man who's ever told their woman the honest truth, I'm sure most men agree:

The woman's reaction to the truth makes you feel like you should have lied in the first place. Women will say they respect you but they will be unhappy with your honest ass.

ever heard a woman say "Why can't you tell me what I want to hear?" What she is really saying is why don't you lie to me to make me feel good.

This is the dilemma that men have to deal with on a constant basis if you WANT to be in a good relationship.

05/19/2011 at 10:27 AM

Wow Ladies, Any Response? Do You Value HAPPY LIES Over The HARSH Truth?

• ChloeRayne516

05/19/2011 at 10:43 AM

Negative..

I may be hurt or upset but now I can process my anger/feelings and deal with the situation accordingly, If I find out your lying it's a whole nother ballgame.

• MistaHarsh

05/19/2011 at 12:47 PM

If your man critiques your wardrobe and always provides suggestions albeit helpful ones, are you telling me you wouldn`t feel like for once just once STFU and tell me I look good.

Its trivial but I could go into detailed reasons why we choose to spare your feelings.

• ChloeRayne516

05/19/2011 at 2:12 PM

But that's different though — nothing wrong with constructive criticism.

• Crystal Promo-Fernandez

05/19/2011 at 2:30 PM

You are looking at this from a very different perspective!

• @MOTRenaissance

05/19/2011 at 1:48 PM

Thank You Homie… I was reading the comments over at

And I didn't get a sense that the women over there were telling the truth…

Men have to go with their gut with most women, there are exceptions… But that only proves the rule

• Drgray91

05/20/2011 at 12:43 AM

I had a professor once, that would always say "bullshit me and bullshit me well"

… *shrugs* I once was in a situation where it was easy for me to just lie to my boyfriend than to tell the truth. He didn't want to truth. He wanted to hear, see, and feel what he wanted. But I knew he knew the truth.

Fact: More times than not, we all know the truth not wanting to hear it or settle with it is no excuse.

• alexxussknight

09/28/2012 at 12:30 PM

I haven't read the comments to this statement so I'm sure somebody must have said this already but who the hell cares! If you messed up and must then come clean about it, then you need to own up and deal with whatever comes next, that includes but is not limited to the crying, cussing, silent treatment, dish throw at your head(I don't condone violence) etc…What you are really saying is that you want to behave badly but don't want her to be upset about it when she finds out? Huh? Where they do that at? That is not fair by any means and as such creates a manipulative relationship. If you are wrong suck it up like a real man would and deal with the consequences of your actions. That is what adults do!

• Lady Ngo

10/01/2012 at 6:55 AM

Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaank you!

5. Danni

05/19/2011 at 9:33 AM

“Fool me once, shame on you; Fool me twice, shame on me.”

If this ain't my mantra! Seriously, people have got to start taking responsibility for their own roles in the situations that they're in. That man (or woman) wouldn't be able to keep hurting you if your arse didn't choose to stay with him (or her). Grow some backbone, take the road less traveled, and let go, or accept the fact that the pain you feel is just as much your fault as it is theirs.

6. Malik

05/19/2011 at 9:38 AM

It's funny how a good portion of women here simultaneously believe that men are the stupidest things on the planet, but go on rants about 'trifling' men always ensnaring them in 'our' lies.

05/19/2011 at 10:30 AM

HA! Very True..

Ladies, Any Response..?

• ChloeRayne516

05/19/2011 at 11:45 AM

Eff You Couch!!!!

*SucksTeeth-n-RollsEyes-n-WalksAway*

j/k

• Vicky

05/19/2011 at 11:47 AM

When we are in the situation, love is blind! Once that situation is over and done with, you then open your eyes to see his true value. Unfortunately, it can take a few relationships to happen before a women fully knows when she is being lied to, at that point, bitterness takes over and women say the darnest things! :)

• @MOTRenaissance

05/19/2011 at 1:49 PM

Ooooh

• Independent Woman

05/19/2011 at 5:54 PM

Since when was stupid and trifling not mutually exclusive??

• Malik

05/19/2011 at 6:24 PM

Once again, reading is fundamental. Out load and s-l-o-w-l-y.

• Independent Woman

05/20/2011 at 1:22 PM

*rolls eyes*

Writing is also fundamental and when you make stupid assertions in your rhetorical questions, expect to be CHECKED on them IDIOT. Yes, men are STUPID and yes they STILL can ensnare women in LIES, so what the HELL is your point?

• Malik

05/20/2011 at 1:33 PM

If men in fact are the so far apart from women on the evolutionary skill, why are they getting caught up in obvious lies? Granted this probably still went over your head which isn't surprising because you still struggle to read at a 3rd grade level or say anything of substance, ever.

7. Kam

05/19/2011 at 10:09 AM

Really? I think Men should just start telling the truth and f*ck everyone's feelings. What I personally don't like his when a man ( or anyone for that matter) beats around the bush or some what delays the truth YOU ARE WASTING MY TIME which I will be angry about and if you're lying to me I take that as you having no respect for me.

05/19/2011 at 10:30 AM

"Honestly if a good chunk of men stopped lying I think that there would be a decline in how many females they might get."

Before I Go In On This…Care To Explain Further..?

• Kam

05/19/2011 at 11:15 AM

Lincoln I don't think there is much to explain "some men" need to lie in order to get pu**y. Either by saying the L word, lying about their job, lying about them not having kids, having a wife or girlfriend etc. You can say women are foolish to believe this but men lie in order to get something I won't believe its just for the thrill of seeing how gullible some women are.

How many women ( who are not scallywags) would accept a man knowing he has a child? unemployed? wife? If a man said okay I don't want a serious relationship I just want to beat how much (sane who are looking for a committed relationship) women would jump on the wagon?

• MistaHarsh

05/19/2011 at 1:39 PM

I know a couple who recently got married. The husband didn't tell her from jump that he has 3 kids by 2 BMs and the kids now live with them. I don't know how she wouldn't have known about Dude's kids but she fell in love with him for HIM instead of getting brushed off as a stereotypical no good baby daddy.

again you women would rather be lied to or deceived into love.

• ChloeRayne516

05/19/2011 at 2:19 PM

Okay I don't see anywhere in your sentence *goesbacktoreadagain*

Okay again I don't see where he LIED to her and said HE DIDN'T have kids, he just never divulge that info so where is the lie and deceit (which is another form of lying) Did she ever bother to ask him beforehand, if not, then she has no one to blame but herself in this scenario.

3 kids tho?? Does she have any of her own?

#NotJudgingJustCurious

• MistaHarsh

05/19/2011 at 2:47 PM

No kids of her own and she did not know until she was hooked. Not disclosing important information can be considered as lying or in the very least decit. I highly doubt she never asked why there's baby wipes by the all so inconspicuous crib in the corner, c'mon(3 kids!?!?)

Besides your comment that she has only herself to blame is EXACTLY Linc's point AND the fact that she married the man after all that is EXACTLY my point.

• ChloeRayne516

05/19/2011 at 3:41 PM

"I highly doubt she never asked why there's baby wipes by the all so inconspicuous crib in the corner, c'mon(3 kids!?!?) "

*Blank Stare

Yeah ole girl CHOSE not to hear THAT TRUTH

Your boy Is Good!!!!! *smdh*

• Kam

05/19/2011 at 2:51 PM

No Mistaarsh she wanted to be lied to. That man denied his children and deceived the woman he claims he "loves". If I were her I wouldn't worry about him being just a typical baby daddy but a caculating motherf*ker… How could you keep something like that a secret till you walk down the ile? What else his he lying about? Trust is a big thing for me I would of left if I can't trust you why am I with you?

• MistaHarsh

05/19/2011 at 3:26 PM

"No Mistaarsh she wanted to be lied to"

I think we agree here unless the above is a typo. To clarify she did know earlier in the relationship and still chose to marry him.

The lie allowed her to fall in love with him instead of his stereotype. Some might call it cold and calculatiing some might call it pure genius.

• Kam

05/19/2011 at 3:43 PM

It's not a typo you said you women. I would not like to be deceived this way… You sad she fell inlove really? or was it too late turn back? It's not genius it's disgusting and anyone in my opinion who would think otherwise is equally disgusting.

• MistaHarsh

05/19/2011 at 4:33 PM

I see. You should have capitialized the "she" for emphasis. I apologize for grouping all women together especially you. I know how passionate you can be.

I don't know all the details but I don't see how it wasn't love. She didn't have kids with him so I don't know what you mean by too late to turn back its not like she's Macbeth.

Are you calling their marriage disgusting? Maybe he showed her more of himself that she couldn't deny. Maybe their happy. I can't judge either way but they OBVIOUSLY made it past their differences and made it work. If more women were this determined or had this much faith (AS WELL AS MEN) there would be more marriages for the right reasons.

• Kam

05/19/2011 at 6:00 PM

I'm not calling their marriage disgusting I'm calling anyone who deceives someone willingly disgusting as well as anyone who agrees with that type of behaviour.

When I mean too late to turn back; you invest in someone emotionally and sometimes financially. I guess they must of moved in together talked about joint accounts, she spent money on a wedding dress, introduced this man to her parents. It was somewhat like a trap. You would have to undo all that and even if you can you can't get back time.

• ChloeRayne516

05/19/2011 at 3:45 PM

That man denied his children and deceived the woman he claims he "loves".

How did he deny his children, she saw the crib and babywipes before marriage so she could have bounced then if that's what she wanted Kam but evidently that wasn't the case she chose to still marry him.

• Kam

05/19/2011 at 5:52 PM

I'm not sure if MistaHarsh was being funny or being literal about the crib and the wipes.

• MistaHarsh

05/19/2011 at 7:47 PM

Literal. However she KNEW before the idea of marriage came up so she could have bounced.

As well Kam, you said you wouldn't like to be deceived but you seem to understand why there's "no turning back". Are you saying you would stay after all the emotional investment? If so isn't that…….love?

• MistaHarsh

05/19/2011 at 7:49 PM

Sorry I was exaggerating about the baby wipes but there's NO WAY she didn't see any red flags

• Kam

05/19/2011 at 9:07 PM

No I personally wouldn't of stayed (considering my current age) but I know some middle age women would probably do so b/c they put their pu**y on a clock. As I said before trust is a BIG thing for me and once you do something to make me not trust you especially something like having children then I couldn't look at you the same. I would look at that person everyday wondering what else are you keeping from me.

But staying doesn't equal love that's actually settling. This man feed you an idea of what never truly was. Which is a completely physically and emotionally free individual. Now you have to share a man with his umpteenth children. You found out its not what you truly wanted but you stay b/c the damage is done he has finically and emotionally raped you..( yeah I used the word raped). You can't get back time you can't get back the feelings you wasted. So I guess you can disguise settling for love.

If this woman saw the signs and saw a crib and never asked questions she wanted to be lied to or she is a really naive individual.

• ATLienSince82

05/19/2011 at 1:52 PM

"How many women ( who are not scallywags) would accept a man knowing he has a child? unemployed? wife?"

A HELLUVA LOT MORE THAN YOU THINK!

• Kema

05/19/2011 at 3:56 PM

Nothing wrong with him having kids if he is a decent father. The older you get the less likely you will be able to find someone without children.

• Independent Woman

05/19/2011 at 5:55 PM

Please tell him again…

05/20/2011 at 1:35 AM

To Put The Onus Completely On Men Is Fine…If Women Were Completely Devoid Of All Reason And Intellect…Women Have The Ability To Parse A Man's Comments And Come To A Conclusion If It's A Truthful Statement Or Not..

Fact Is, Women KNOW Men Lie, So Why Not Just Protect YOURSELF By Arming Yourself With Logic Instead Of Hoping For A Magical Day When Men Don't Lie Anymore??

• Independent Woman

05/20/2011 at 1:20 PM

SMH!!

8. Ganjababy

05/19/2011 at 11:01 AM

I would rather a man be truthful and honest to me then lie. Yeah, I may get pissed off and upset and you may hear me go on about it for a while, but I will still have trust and respect you. Once I find out you lied to me, the respect and trust is gone.

9. Jasmine

05/19/2011 at 11:22 AM

A powerful article…

05/19/2011 at 7:50 PM

Thanks Jasmine.

Nice Blog Post By The Way Too With The Text Acronyms

• Independent Woman

05/20/2011 at 1:20 PM

Agreed. Nice site Jas!

05/19/2011 at 1:30 PM

I remember back in the day I met this girl we had our first conversation she was feeling me and she asked me if I had a girl. I said YES(I know ladies, I know). Her response was "WHY DID YOU HAVE TO TELL ME THAT, EVERYTHING WAS GOING SO GOOD YOU SPOILED IT"

Really? Lets hit the rewind button…

• @MOTRenaissance

05/19/2011 at 1:50 PM

Thanks… Just as I thought

• ATLienSince82

05/19/2011 at 1:52 PM

LOL

• imakesense

05/19/2011 at 2:09 PM

LOL.

So wait, you had a girl, and she wouldn't have cared if she didn't know?

Trifling

• ChloeRayne516

05/19/2011 at 2:23 PM

I think what she meant was by you saying "Yes" that you have a GF it now means she can't be with you because she was feeling you… #thatisall

• MistaHarsh

05/19/2011 at 3:49 PM

"Can you imagined what would have happened if you got with chic and she later found out you had a GF already or even worse ran up on yall one day???? Yeah think about that.. I'll wait….. "

…She would fight and compete with my girl like I claimed her first.

Seriously though its deeper than that. She said verbatim "I spoiled it" what did I spoil exactly? Her FANASTY that she was creating for us. I ruined it by telling the truth I could have preserved it by telling a lie. If she found out after the fact she wouldn't leave at least not so easily. She should think rationally and realize that I duped her all along but she would rather try to rebuild her fanasty based on her strong emotions for me.

05/20/2011 at 1:37 AM

SMH @ Her Flawed Logic..

11. ChloeRayne516

05/19/2011 at 2:07 PM

Okay it's the D*ck too okay!! There. I Said It.

• Crystal Promo-Fernandez

05/19/2011 at 2:30 PM

OMGGGG!!!

You letting sensitive documents see the light of day! LMAO!!

• Kema

05/19/2011 at 3:52 PM

Exactly! I said love hormones… noting about being in love.

05/19/2011 at 7:50 PM

HA! KNEW IT!

12. imakesense

05/19/2011 at 2:07 PM

Where is Independent Women!

Instead of focusing on the women being at fault for believing the lie, I would think it is eviler on the Men's side to decieve. But yes I agree that either way both parties share in the blame.

• Independent Woman

05/19/2011 at 5:57 PM

I've been saying this too long it's becoming repetitive..

• imakesense

05/19/2011 at 8:30 PM

This post should say Woman not Women, smh I'm so ashamed

13. ChloeRayne516

05/19/2011 at 2:25 PM

That's not love that's hormones.

14. Crystal Promo-Fernandez

05/19/2011 at 2:31 PM

#SadTruth

• Independent Woman

05/20/2011 at 1:25 PM

Sigh..

15. Vicky

05/19/2011 at 2:40 PM

Hell YEAH!

• Crystal Promo-Fernandez

05/19/2011 at 2:57 PM

I really wish this was how more of us were =(

05/19/2011 at 3:14 PM

Women live by the statement "The less I know about your ways the more I love you"

Whenever a woman says: "I can't figure him out" it means she's staying in the relationship for better or worse.

If men become transparent you women are out the door so sometimes men have to lie, create mystery, become occasionally unavailable, flirt openly or simply add some type of drama because you women are emotional beings and judge how much they love someone by the extremity of their emotions that person brings out in them.

• Danni

05/19/2011 at 3:34 PM

"There's nothing more scary than a sane/rational thinking woman IN A RELATIONSHIP(not in general ladies, not in general)".

Explain, please…

• Independent Woman

05/19/2011 at 5:57 PM

Men truly fear what they can't control or conquer..

• MistaHarsh

05/19/2011 at 8:09 PM

Once a woman is able to see things in a relationship from a rational standpoint and make decisions devoid of emotion, she will no longer be IN love with you, she will just love you. Unless you're 60 and been married for 30+ years this is not the place you want to be.

Linc touched on it here: http://www.thisisyourconscience.com/2011/04/18/an

• imakesense

05/19/2011 at 8:31 PM

I agree.

Ugh why do I always agree with you as negative as your logic sounds! UGH

• Danni

05/19/2011 at 8:37 PM

Wait, what??? You agree with that?!? That "crazy" is the determining factor for a woman's ability or inability to fall in love with a man???

I think IW's more right on this one…but we've already hashed this one out on another post. So, ah well.

05/20/2011 at 1:40 AM

It's A Combination Of What IW Said And What MistaHarsh Said..

It's Hard To Read And Control A Woman Completely In Control Of Her Emotions…Hell It's Hard To Understand If She's Completely Into You..

• MistaHarsh

05/19/2011 at 8:54 PM

you always seem to hate it when you agree with me. Sometimes i-make-sense too you know lol

Whats up with that?

05/20/2011 at 1:39 AM

I Was Just About To Post That Link Too..

• MistaHarsh

05/19/2011 at 8:45 PM

side note: if thats really your pic you might be the baddest chick on this site : )

• grandgryph

05/19/2011 at 3:45 PM

truth.

• ChloeRayne516

05/19/2011 at 3:48 PM

hahaaa.

Yes. Be Afraid. Be Very Afraid…. #thatisall

• ddddddd

05/28/2011 at 7:37 PM

if you lie to keep the person, you dont really love them because you are taking away their ability to make decisions in their own lives by LYING to them. thats selfish and disgusting.

05/19/2011 at 3:28 PM

LOL! EXACTLY!

18. Independent Woman

05/19/2011 at 5:56 PM

Did you she want to role play? Maybe she was tired of being the man all the time?

05/20/2011 at 1:37 AM

Hysterical!

19. The_Mad_HATER

05/19/2011 at 6:19 PM

he just knew you was down with opp! what was the sex like??

20. Independent Woman

05/20/2011 at 1:19 PM

HA!

21. Independent Woman

05/20/2011 at 1:20 PM

Any woman with self-respect definitely would!

22. MzDebbieFields

05/20/2011 at 2:07 PM

SMH #CheapShots

23. ddddddd

05/28/2011 at 7:26 PM

:'(

24. tina

06/04/2011 at 1:40 AM

men should stop talking shit,stop leading us on,stop running your moth,we dont like i.t but ladies if u feel like u getting the run around,just walk away cause they playing mind games,been there don that,i kick a dude to the door if he is late to pick me up,thats how much i dont wait around to be lied to.

25. singularity

06/07/2011 at 4:19 AM

the truth will set you free. no need to be inconsiderate of one's feelings or have your own trampled upon. first though, you have to be aware of and avoid your bicameral tendencies. approach the situation with logic and reason. (yes, even women resort back to logic and reason once the emotional waves subside.) (also, it may be useful to note that this will make very little sense to those who's minds are bound by mysticisms, such as the use of feelings and other unquantifiable measures to solve problems or resolve situations.) that being said, there is a solution for those who are ready for the inevitable conscious evolution of mankind. and it's so simple it seems stupid. but once you've actually considered the entangled effects of your every conscious decision, ask yourself again why certain things could never be, and you may have trouble supporting blindly followed traditions with any evidence suggesting this is the way things should be. are you ready?…

26. singularity

06/07/2011 at 4:59 AM

i believe the current divorce rate is somewhere around 50% in the united states. of that 50% i am unaware of how many people remain married for money, social gains, the children, or any other reason besides whatever happened to be written on that ever-so-symbolic list of vows. how many people are married to abusive spouses whom they fear divorcing? how many are bound to an unfaithful spouse through the doctrine of religion? and let me ask you this… how many times have you heard Hugh Hefner complain about his life compared to how many times you've heard nearly every other man complain about not having Hef's life? now here's the real stinger. especially for anyone choosing to dilute their mind with the fairytale fantasies of chivalry and love at first sight. how many people do you know, (i mean percentages, not the members of nanna's choir who may have never even heard the word orgasm.) that have saved themselves for their eternal soul mate, and upon finding that person lived happily ever after with them for the rest of their life? (again i'm pointing to the general rule and do not need to know the names of every individual who made the holy list of exceptions) and, even out of that small small amount of people, i would be hard pressed to buy anyone's analysis on said couples' sexual regimen. and though she may say "we are very content and satisfied", his eyes urge me to hypothesize that "few and far between" may be a more accurate account. and, with the outlines of reasonable evidence i have laid before you, is it not reasonable to conclude that perhaps the notion of one man and one woman being bound together for the entirety of their life (especially sexually) is at the very least unnatural considering our genetic make up? a man and woman are truly only bound by one thing. their offspring. which will create offspring of it's own and eventually die. that is it. any other "attachment" to that person is a choice and a mental limitation imposed on the individual by only his or her self. (i am, of course, omitting from this point the physical limitations of abusive relationships, as they do not reflect the point of conscious decision. the choice to leave or stay when not physically restrained however, does) so, the conclusion? we all have free will and are entitled to make our own decisions. (unfortunately, or possibly fortunately, the majority people haven't realized this yet. but they will. our collective conscious is evolving, and eventually these ideas will seem as obvious as a round earth does today. so, what is the solution?

27. singularity

06/07/2011 at 5:27 AM

honesty. sounds simple. (though many women may argue that the majority of men are incapable, it is actually irrelevant due to the fact that one only has the ability to control one's self) therefore when dealing with dishonesty from someone else, one only has the ability approach the situation with logic and honesty, or react irrationally. those are the only two choices. facts or feelings. unfortunately feelings can be effected by a number of outside influences, ranging anywhere from diet to death. (not your own death. i believe you would stop feeling at that point) but facts are unchangeable. they exist as a constant with which to build conclusions around. so, to break down all this babble, here's a possible solution based off of factual evidence. (if you are concerned with my lack of numerical statistics i would, A) encourage you to always verify any evidence presented before you, and B) urge you to focus on the overall idea, as i tend to believe fact lists and statistics can be distracting. in fact, in many instances you can find an abundance of facts and statistics used for the sole purpose of confusing or deceiving the so-called intended audience.) seriously, i'm about to get to it. here it goes….

28. singularity

06/07/2011 at 6:00 AM

we all know men want sex. a lot of sex. and mostly from women. we know that no matter what he says, one vagina will never fully satisfy him. that is not to say one can't find compatibility, but to insist that he is content with 1 or 2 (or even three if she's a trooper) orifices in exponentially decreasing increments until he ceases to exist is just not true. you may argue, but that would be a feeling based argument, rendering it as impotent as your delightfully submissive husband. anyway, science says so. men are hard wired to think about, seek out, and attempt to obtain sex. this comes in handy for a species trying like hell to over-populate the only habitable planet we know of. now, i know i'm no Judge Joe Brown, but in my experience i've found the results of straightforward truthfulness delivered in a respectful manner to be far more rewarding than deceit, avoidance, disrespect, or immaturity. first realize that people are capable of drawing their own conclusions, and just because your words insist upon something don't think for a minute that the billions biological and chemical reactions happening within you will corroborate the lie. so you look like not only an asshole, but a masturbating idiot as well. if you are having sex with other girls, tell her. chances are she will respect you, maybe not for being a man whore, but for at least not giving her the run-around that women hate so much. they like to know where they stand, good or bad, and although the facade might try to imply there's an ultimatum, it is really just a test of your fortitude and will. (in many cases. and in the cases where it's not a bluff, just realize you'll be giving up a wealth of never ending vajayjay for one that's only in operation 75% of the time and who's access has a half life. but more often than not they will keep the initial bitterness to themselves (if you respect them, not belittle them) until they realize the comfortability and freedom of the situation. remember: YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE MEAN TO ONE GIRL IN ORDER TO HAVE SEX WITH OTHERS. in fact if you're nice (not ass-kissy nice, just respectful) and even a little bit smooth you might just convince them of how genius your plan is because nobody has to be left alone.

29. singularity

06/07/2011 at 6:26 AM

and as for the women, well, wouldn't that debunk everything i"ve said up to this point if i revealed my ignorance by claiming to know what is best for women. i am no Dr. Phill and will offer no advice, except this, as i can actually speak from personal field research. boyfriend and husband are just titles. they do not dictate the nature of, or the security in the relationship.i have seen many girls stay with a man who concedes to accept the title, but refuses to put in the effort required of said title. conversely i have seen men walked away from for the fact that they would not bend their moral character through deceit. because they were honest about their sexual prowess and treated the woman with dignity, the were denied access to the holy land. on the other hand you have the dildos that lie their way into bed with a woman and then skate the minute they bust. that is not only pathetic, it's ignorant and counter-productive. i imagine it must be a defense mechanism for tiny penis embarrassment, lame technique.. i don't know. i always heard you catch more flies with honey, and since i was trying to catch some fly hunnies, i found it best to be sweet. of course, nothing locks in a return encounter like some squirting and convulsing, but if you don't quite have the mojo, most of them will still swing by in a pinch if you didn't tell them to fuck off after your first premature squirt. ESPECIALLY IF YOU'RE DISCREET!!! women don't usually like to be thought of as whores. (but they love to act like it if they feel like you can keep your dumb mouth shut. by the way, how dumb is this. we've all met one. the dude that slept with a girl and then runs around calling her a whore. i know that's more of a high school type thing, but people tend to carry their personalities with them through life. and, i suppose i should wrap this up seeing as how it's now 5:30 am and if my girlfriend wakes up and catches me writing a blog promoting infidelity she will beat my ass and restrain me from the ability to chose to leave. have a good day, y'all.

30. singularity

06/07/2011 at 6:44 AM

oh, i forgot my main point. so far i just used way too many words to reiterate what some of the people above said. i had intended on just a small elaboration that makes a big difference in obtaining a positive solution. and that is identifying the source of the problem. the problem is dishonesty, but dishonesty is not the source. it is a bi-product of fear. fear of consequences, fear of change, fear of work, fear of a realistic overview of oneself in which one identifies the flaws as readily as the attributes. fear of failure. and you will notice that those who fight fear and accept the challenge of change are able to grow, like a woman who leaves a man who cheats, even though he lies to her about it and she is afraid to be alone. people who are afraid of the challenge must make excuses (as afraid people are usually most afraid of admitting they're afraid), and eventually excuses compounded become lies. so it is the nature of the lazy person to lack achievement and therefore lie for gains, as they have no value, whereas the hard working and ambitious are eager to find solutions and have pride in achievements made through the virtue of truth. if somebody has a bunch of great qualities and 1 or 2 severely horrible, terrible, maybe even evil…. chances are s/he's lying about the good parts. ok cool. we got it.
    HARD WORK=DIMINISHED FEAR=ACCEPTANCE OF TRUTH

31. @DoWuSem

09/28/2012 at 4:58 AM

“Fool me once, shame on you; Fool me twice, shame on me.” Reminds me of George Bush, he has a better line. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A

32. alexxussknight

09/28/2012 at 12:38 PM

Here's the thing men lie and women lie and we all know it's happening when it's happening. We just choose to deny it. I don't want anybody to tell me that they didn't know they were being lied to when it happened. The truth is you didn't want it to be a lie you had hope that what he was saying was the truth and therefore you went along with the lie.

Lincoln is absolutely right on the money here you can't blame someone for continually lying to you if you continually go along with it. It's no longer his fault you are the one to blame. Men will only do what they are allowed to do and what they are allowed to get away with. You want to avoid a continually lying man set some standards from get go and stick to them.