New R&B Podcast [Sep 23/12]: “There’s NO Such Thing As TOO MUCH Sex”

On this week’s podcast we discuss the difference between upgrading and downgrading in a relationship, people who defend Mitt Romney’s wealth and how there can NEVER be too much sex in a relationship. OH and we play some heavy metal too.

Let me know what you think of this week’s HOT or NOT HEAVY METAL song and also I hope you all will be able to purchase a copy of my new Ebook, since I really BUST My ASS to put it together. Click the STORE link above to get it.

The audio between me and Jessica should be a LOT better this week.

This R&B Podcast has been added to iTunes!

You can check out my iTunes channel by clicking on this link: https://itunes.apple.com/ca/podcast/thisisyourconscience.com/id560832534

Also, don’t forget to download the Stitcher Radio app so you can listen to this podcast directly on your iPhone, iPad or android phone by CLICKING HERE.

09/23/2012 at 5:15 PM

Ladies & Gentlemen, I would greatly appreciate any and all feedback you can give me on this podcast! Thanks!

09/23/2012 at 6:53 PM

Another good podcast Lincoln. People who defend the wealthy have no idea of economics at all nor pure common sense. I don't really pay attention to the upgrade downgrade thing everyone seems to be one because when I choose a partner that's what I want at that particular time and the truth is sometimes it's only a upgrade in some particular area anyway.

Yes you have fans. Readers, bloggers, commentors, followers, whichever word you replace it with there are all fans and it's good to see you acknowledge them. Yes I agree that there's no such thing as too much sex and to stop having sex at all is more detrimental than anything. I understand forgoing sex to deal with a particular issue but stopping all together is ridiculous. I loved all the songs today and it's good to see you got brave by introducing heavy metal(you didn't let me know about the metal songs I told you about). I first heard the Eraser song by Kanye and the guys and always wondered about the original so thanks for sharing

09/24/2012 at 3:07 AM

Thanks fam! What did you think of the heavy metal???

• petersburgh

09/24/2012 at 5:46 AM

I like it. Never heard of them before as I'm not that deep in heavy metal but it's a good songSent from my BlackBerry® wireless device from LIME.

3. GrandCentral

09/24/2012 at 12:21 AM

I had a really good long detailed comment written and when I went to go login to intense debate to post it, I forgot to copy it and lost it when the page refreshed. So here is a condensed version of my thoughts … purchased the book, liked it, can't wait for future projects. Loved the show, loved the music. Romney Wealth defenders think they too will make it, that's why they are defending him. Upgrading/Downgrading — don't really agree with the idea, but I understand we naturally size ourselves up to others. Love the blog! That's all I can re-hash at this time.

Keep up the good work!

09/24/2012 at 3:07 AM

Thanks!

The best comment I heard regarding wealth defenders was on Bill Maher show when he quoted a dude who said "Most Americans view themselves as temporarily inconvenienced millionaires.."