New R&B Podcast [Sep 30/12]: “Unique P*ssy Disease”

On this week’s podcast I explain what Unique P*ssy Disease is, why men HATE hearing women complain about not being able to trust men, and why the KKK should NEVER be granted “Free Speech” rights.

Let me know what you think of this week’s HOT or NOT song and also I hope you all will be able to purchase a copy of my new Ebook, since I really BUST My ASS to put it together. Please check back on this site all week and let me know what you think of it.

Also, please tune in every Tuesday & Thursday to hear my LIVE Blogtalk radio show “Let Me Tell You WHy You’re Wrong”.

This R&B Podcast has been added to iTunes!

You can check out my iTunes channel by clicking on this link: https://itunes.apple.com/ca/podcast/thisisyourconscience.com/id560832534

Also, don’t forget to download the Stitcher Radio app so you can listen to this podcast directly on your iPhone, iPad or android phone by CLICKING HERE.

09/30/2012 at 4:43 PM

Ladies & Gentlemen, Your Thoughts On This Weeks Podcast Are VERY Appreciated!

09/30/2012 at 10:37 PM

Cicely Tyson though?!? LOL. I don't watch awards shows and couldn't even tell you when they come on. I stopped watching BET when Donny left which was a long minute ago. I think i was in junior high and you could watch videos ALL DAY.

Free speech is fine until it incites violence. It's sad that it even needs to get to that point before people realize that free speech isn't always free of consequences.

Trust yourself. You need to end every show with this saying. Too many people don't trust themselves b/c they know they aren't worth being trusted or else they know that they truly do lack commonsense.

10/01/2012 at 3:10 AM

Donny who?! lol

Trust yourself may actually be a good way to end shows. Hmmmm…

10/01/2012 at 6:33 AM

Dude?!? Donnie Simpson from video soul?!? Come on now. If you are an 80s baby and watched BET over the summers in junior high and high school, you know who he is.

10/01/2012 at 7:53 AM

It's not really an issue of my age as much as my location. I spent my formative years in Canada, and we didn't get BET down here until the late 90's.

10/01/2012 at 7:13 PM

As I told Lincoln on twitter yesterday I watched the first BET Awards and that was it. I'm done with those shows, Grammys, Oscars whatever. They support entertainment not art and that's not good enough for me. Freedom of speech was always diplomatic and probably always will be. I always thought a right was a right until it affects someone else's right but some have more rights than others. Great music as usual and I have nothing to say on unique p*ssy anymore. I'm tired

10/02/2012 at 2:11 AM

Lol thanks for listening as always fam!

4. cfa exam preparation

07/19/2013 at 9:33 AM

Meaningful and comfortable are a matter of perception, so of course no one can say unequivocably that a Westerner has a better life than someone living in a third world country. Thanks.

5. ocr reader

11/10/2013 at 5:14 PM

I truly appreciate this post.The design of the home is very beautiful. I am very lucky to be able to come to see your weblog.Keep up the good work.
    +123