Bruh, Unless You Are Out Here Dating Dimepieces – STOP Throwing SHADE

This is Tyra Banks without make-up…looking like what MANY women look like without make-up

Listen, I don’t give a DAMN why Tyra took that picture or the context behind it or what it’s suppose to represent. All I know is that it’s a picture of un Bajan-esqe forehead and make-up-less face, that caused a BUNCH of dudes all over social media sites I’m on, to go ALL the way in on her for being the ugliest BRUTE alive – and I’m F*^KING sick of this conversation. Every time some celebrity is caught on the red carpet making a ridiculous face, or caught in real life without ten pounds of bullish*t on his or her face, there’s always a million C*NTS lined up around the block to talk sh*t about how UGLY that person is. But this is NOT my anti-bullying rant, this is my “stop acting like YOU’RE doing so much better you hypocritical JACKASS” rant.

Bruh, you should’ve read some of the comments I heard dudes leaving about this picture, talking about how messed up she, how ugly she is and how they wouldn’t smash her without someone else’s richard. But these are the SAME dudes walking the streets, malls and schoolyards with chicks looking like Nutzo in Above The Rim. F*^K outta here.

I have a new solution for dudes who wanna pop off at the mouth dissing female celebs about how disgusting they are: Immediately after insulting her, post a side-by-side picture with her and your baby mother. See, y’all got big talk on the damn internet where you can anonymously get in people’s ass without fear of reproach, but imagine someone shining a bright light into YOUR life and asking you why the hell you were spotted hand-in-hand walking down the street with a b*tch in bright yellow jeggins and a orange and lime lacefront looking like a football helmet from The U.

And some of y’all ladies ain’t NO damn better. Every time I see someone post candid pictures of Will Smith, Denzel Washington and Jay-Z, there’s always a THOUSAND chicks talking about “Wow! He looks so damn old!” WHAT THE F*^K DO YOU EXPECT HIM TO LOOK LIKE? You think every dude in the world has access to Larenz Tate’s fountain of youth? Grown ass men age, and you should be HOPING that YOUR dude ages as gracefully as some of those guys. Sh*t, some of y’all have men that will look like a cross between Flavor Flav, Tony Yayo and Redd Foxx by the time they hit 38, and you out here worrying about Jay-Z’s wrinkles? Get a life you frowsy teg-a-reg.

This post is for those of you living in this imaginary BULLSH*T world where you think YOU are gonna be fine forever [if you even are right now], and your significant other is gonna be this flawless, constantly done-up dimepiece – get a F*^KING grip on reality and learn to stop being such a judgemental DOUCHEBAG. It’s the LOOSEBALLS like you who can’t see through the facade of beauty who always find a way to end up alone, bitter and taking solace in insulting celebs physical appearance on Dancing With The Stars.

Grow up.

10/03/2012 at 5:38 AM

Ladies & Gentlemen, What Do YOU Think When You Hear People Going In On Celebs Candid Shots?

2. justgothere

10/03/2012 at 6:05 AM

Did your personal stylist and make-up artist call in sick?

10/03/2012 at 6:25 AM

I don't care for Tyra Banks beauty as I am not a follower and also it has nothing to do with me. If someone asked me my opinion I would give it but that's it. I don't have time to be ranting and raving about things like that and most of those people don't either but I guess some think they're gaining something from it. To each his own they say

10/03/2012 at 6:42 AM

What woman has EVER thrown shade at Denzel?!? I swear that man found the fountain of youth and refuses to let anyone else know where it is.

5. Noelle

10/03/2012 at 6:48 AM

WOW. This is the first time I've ever responded to this blog in complete agreement of the subject at hand! I've been outspoken for a long time now about how everyday, ordinary people unfairly, ignorantly, and stupidly compare theirselves and others to celebs who have thousands of dollars to spend on Botox, wrinkle treatments, ass implants (which are becoming more and more commonplace. An associate of mine who works in a plastic surgeon's office in NY told me I'd be shocked at how many 'regular' celebs are getting them, besides the ones we all know of—Nikki Minaj, Kim Kardashian, Lala Velasquez, etc. She says NOone's ass/breasts are real anymore), breast implants, lip injections, pec implants, tummy tucks, lipsuction, nose jobs, personal chefs, personal trainers, $1,000 weave jobs, extremely expensive make up, make up artists/stylists on call, million dollar wardrobes and the money to pay for the best tailoring to have that wardrobe fit a body like a glove. Not to even mention the incredible amount of photo-shopping that goes on. If these same men and women saw their celeb crush in their natural, untouched 'glory', I'm willing to bet more than half would lose their love/lust for them. What happened to preferring natural, unaltered beauty? P.S. Strictly as a sidenote, WHY are women sooooo catty, and especially towards female celebs?! Get a grip already! Acknowledging the beauty in another woman does NOT take away from your own. In fact, celebrating hers only serves to make your own shine. Grow up.

6. uncle gryph

10/03/2012 at 7:51 AM

wait. men are saying that they wouldn't penetrate tyra banks now? i'm sorry. i don't understand. did she go broke?

7. Feminista Jones

10/03/2012 at 9:11 AM

When homosexual men living in closeted denial take to the internet, they often slander women any chance they can get. They will not post pictures of their women because those women don't exist; pussy disgusts them. So, they take their angst out online and have circle jerk hating hours to release all of their homoerotic tension without owning up to the fact that not even homeless dudes would suck their dicks.

So, yeah….

8. cynicaloptmst81

10/03/2012 at 11:12 AM

#team5head WOOHOO!

I'm not a make-up everyday chick so this Tyra pic is really my daily look (minus the perm/hazel eyes and insert locs/brown eyes, lol) unless I'm really going somewhere. But, the huge forehead, big almond eyes, cute nose, oval face and poutty lips? Me.All.Day. Even the youthfulness…I'm never 31…I'm 17-24, lol.

I don't even want a man that would pressure me to be ON 24/7. This is my natural look…love it or bounce.

Thanks for acknowledging what many men don't seem to get…or appreciate. Clear skin? Her own eyebrows? Symmetry? What's there to hate on?

9. imakesense

10/03/2012 at 11:24 AM

"Immediately after insulting her, post a side-by-side picture with her and your baby mother"

LMAO. People insult celebrities to make them selves feel better. They are just projecting their own insecurities onto these mythical creatures since they do not know them personally.

Tyra is hailed to be one of the most beautiful black models to ever do it. So yeah most girls look average to bad without makeup on, but at the same time most girls aren't praised as the "most beautiful in the WORLD", are not famous and are not supermodels. When your held to that standard and are always glammed up and people randomly see a picture of you looking extra regular like everyone else, held to a celeb's standard that will equal…

UGLYYY

10. China

10/03/2012 at 12:03 PM

If your claim to fame is your “looks” then it is fair game to be repremanded for not being as beautiful as you claimed to be.
    You are getting paid and receiveing acolades for being something that you aren’t. You are essential defrauding the people.

11. Lia

10/03/2012 at 1:07 PM

It is no secret that celebrities look different without all of the extras. But I'm the kind of person who's comfortable with someone else so long as they're comfortable. And if that's how they prefer to look that day, or any other day, I will notice the difference but it won't make my day any better or worse. It annoys me when people make a big deal about celebrity transformations. And I'm usually wondering why that person is trippin so hard because they're just people. Celebrities are the same as everybody else, they just have a lot more money and can use it to cover up what they don't want seen. Teenagers I can understand, because they're just figuring out who they are and are probably not all that secure with themselves yet. But grown men and women casting harsh judgement though, I don't get it. I usually figure that somebody doesn't know how to love themselves yet, and because they don't have the ability to bring themselves up, they prefer to tear somebody down.

12. @DoWuSem

10/03/2012 at 6:13 PM

One reason I like ladies who look good with less or no makeup.

13. Chantay

10/04/2012 at 10:56 AM

I love it!

14. bellatrice1

10/04/2012 at 12:44 PM

I saw Idris up close and personal recently and he looks exactly the same!! Yummtastic! But, I digress.

I think it is like someone else said above, most people only see these celebs in magazines and movies, and are naive enough to think that that is how they naturally look. Growing up in LA, I've always viewed celebs as regular people because they ARE regular people like you and me, and I've gotten to see them sans makeup, etc. Usher wouldn't get a second look from me if he was an average Joe, and he doesn't get 2 looks now!

Plastic surgery is our society's worst enemy. It gives a false perception of what a woman should look like and so now people's realities are skewed. I often request to childhood photos for this very reason. I need to know if the man sitting across from me used to be a woman. Smh