It’s NEVER Ok For Anyone To Hit Another Person [MAN Or WOMAN]

If you’re a staunch, hardline feminist, I will advise you to click the BACK button on your browser and save yourself the high blood pressure, because this post will NOT uphold your anti-intellectual, unfounded and hypocritical views on abuse that women suffer in situations where THEY are the aggressor. While you propagate foolish and dangerous BULLSH*T such as “It’s NEVER OK to hit a woman”, those of us blessed with un-common sense realize that not ALL instances of violence are the SAME thing. When it comes to the case of the bus driver who hit that GROWN-ASS 25-year old WOMAN, with that vicious uppercut, aligning THIS particular, individual incident with the mass problem of domestic abuse is the most FALLACIOUS and IGNORANT thing any woman [or man] can EVER do.

For the TWO people left in the world who may NOT have seen the video I’m referencing, it’s THIS:

I find this video SAD & HILARIOUS and I feel absolutely NO WAYS in saying that. This is nothing more than a loud, ignorant, trifling AGGRESSOR getting the comeuppance they so deserve AFTER laying hands on an innocent bystander. If you want me to cry tears for this young girl, you can particularly go F*^K yourself because I feel NO pity for ANY human being who feels that resolving their problems through VIOLENCE is the BEST answer, as opposed to words or avoidance. And just because this particular disgusting, tyrannical and ignorant human being was born with a vagina as opposed to a penis, that does NOT excuse her for physically accosting another human being. I don’t give a DAMN if it’s a man or woman who INITIATES the violence or receives the violence, the FACT is NO ONE should have to be subjected to ANY sort of brutality and THEN keep the OTHER person’s safety in mind, when they clearly don’t give a F*^K about anyone else’s [especially the person they’re attacking].

And that’s the part of this issue that literally ENRAGES me to the point where my BLOOD BOILS. The concept that I need to look out for the WELFARE of my attacker while in the middle of a fight is the most RIDICULOUS BULLSH*T I’ve ever heard in my entire life. So you mean to tell me, that when another human being tries to savagely beat me, I need to measure my response based on how much force I THINK is appropriate, even though I have NO CLUE whether or not that person is armed, carrying a concealed weapon or trained in any fighting styles?

You. Are. F*^KING. Insane.

The thing about this issue that some feminists particularly will try and have you believe is that women are weak, gentle creatures that NEED to be treated with soft kid-gloves in ALL scenarios. These women believe that any man who attacks another man should be dealt with, and any woman who attacks any other woman should have her ass handled as well. BUT, as soon as you start crossing the genders, no longer is the dichotomy between victim and aggressor – it becomes an issue of MALE vs. FEMALE, and then historical context MUST be made in their minds – and that’s UTTER BS. Let’s be clear: I, and any man I’ve watched this video with, DO NOT believe that it’s OK for men to ABUSE women. But what separates our SENSE, from other people’s NONSENSE, is the fact that we know THIS issue is NOT aligned with ABUSE against women – this is a separate and unique instance of one JACKASS attacking a public servant and getting EXACTLY what they wanted: A FIGHT.

The reason this issue PISSES me off so much, is because women are NOT an entire gender of weak, gentle creatures – there are MANY women out there who assault, maim, stab, murder, shoot, strangle and KILL. Every single damn-day on this continent, women are out here GRIEVOUSLY injuring MEN & WOMEN, and if that’s a joke to you, or funny to you, I DARE you to go up to the families who have LOST loved ones to violence at the hand of a woman [like Sienna Edwards family in NYC]. This is not a GENDER ISSUEthis is about victims and aggressors, and NO victim should EVER have to be OK with an aggressor laying hands on them regardless of what their reproductive organs are.

And to these anti-academic, full-of-sh*t females who utter inane GARBAGE such as “it’s a man’s job to walk away”, I will offer you NO intellectual and in-depth response because you TRULY don’t DESERVE it and just say “F*^k your point of view.Stop co-signing ignorance under the banner of protecting women because those are TWO separate issues. If you want to make your musty self useful, go tell ALL women that they need to learn to keep their FROWSY fingers to themselves.

And what kills me is that so many of you will put the blame on the Bus Driver – the victim – and demonize his REACTIONS to getting assaulted. I guess I find it so hilarious, because if it was a MAN who hit a WOMAN, and then got KNOCKED OUT by her right after, I’m guessing the reaction would be a LOT different.

10/15/2012 at 5:34 AM

Ladies & Gentlemen, Who Was In The Wrong Here, HER, HIM, Or BOTH OF THEM?

2. Piscean

10/15/2012 at 5:49 AM

BOTH ARE WRONG!
    SHE for constantly provoking and physically putting her hands on him while he's operating a vehicle which could endanger other people's lives and HE for mortal combatting her azz.

In retrospect, I believe him having a job where you work with so many people every day should have allowed him to handle the situation with not so much violence. He didn't hold back, he didn't attempt to restrain her, he just went straight for the dutty uppercut.

While to a degree I feel she deserved it for going at him with such a vengeance and for probably not expecting that from him which is why she kept provoking, he MUST have other protocol for handling a situation when people are riding the bus and things get out of control. She didn't pull out a knife, nor hold a gun to him where that intense punch he threw was necessary to defend himself to that degree.

3. Piscean

10/15/2012 at 6:04 AM

I just said that SHE was wrong for provoking and putting her hands on him by pushing him. HOWEVER, certain careers have protocol's one must use in order to deal with a situation if he truly felt that his life was in danger.
    Let's keep it real here…he knew his life wasn't in danger, he just wanted to give her a good ass whooping because she was annoying as hell and disrespectful.

If the passenger was a man, the bus driver STILL should have not given a dutty uppercut like that unless the man punched him or aggressively was attempting to injure him to the point of that self-defense was necessary.

4. Adonis

10/15/2012 at 6:16 AM

I think those are the most hysterical pics of the situation put together. Blessed.

Thank you Lincoln. I have been looking at this situation from every angle. If the genders & race were reversed & achieved the same result, I would side with the bus driver. But in my scenarios, the bus driver would have got a medal & a parade.

Blessed

5. kat

10/15/2012 at 7:01 AM

Excellant post ! I believe women are being mislead with the myth that it is never ok to hit a woman. This notion that it is ok to put your hands on someone because they are of the opposite sex is pure BS. I also don't know where its ok to be assaulted because you are some type of public servant. No one especially so called grown adults should be putting their hands on each other regardless of gender.

10/15/2012 at 7:07 AM

Well Lincoln I am one of the two who didn't see the video and I am totally against abuse of any kind. That being said, if you provoke someone especially physically you must accept that the person will respond. I don't know how the driver felt so I can't really say if it was too much but he reacted to constant provocation AND then physicality. I'm sad it got to that point though but truthfully I have no idea what happened before so I can't speak about it

7. Paul B.

10/15/2012 at 7:44 AM

I do believe that everybody has a right to not have violence committef against them in life. However, your rights end where another person's begin, and the second you use your rights to infringe upon another's, you open yourself up to a world of hurt. For that, I have no sympathy for one who seeks to do such a thing and gets their teeth rattled. And miss me with the "What if it was your daughter" crap, because the truth is that I would raise my daughter to carry herself better than that, and I would not date/marry/have a child with a woman who carries herself that way either.

8. daboo18

10/15/2012 at 9:22 AM

i totally agree with you Paul, I laughed when i saw the whole thing. I was to busy realizing if she carried her self with respect and moral class then the situation probably wouldn't have ended up like that. so bus driver upper -cut away lmao.

9. darrell

10/15/2012 at 9:43 AM

here is another vid that has made the rounds on the net the last week and see the similarities…

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/aFTF7EEI8mA&quot; frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

10. darrell

10/15/2012 at 9:43 AM

lets try that again…

11. cynicaloptmst81

10/15/2012 at 9:53 AM

"And what kills me is that so many of you will put the blame on the Bus Driver – the victim – and demonize his REACTIONS to getting assaulted."

STANDING.OVATION!!!!!

I approve this message!!!!!

12. cynicaloptmst81

10/15/2012 at 11:24 AM

I grabbed this wonderful quote from a VSB commentor:

"Once someone has thrown a punch, they’ve initiated a fight and have entered the ring as a combatant. All courtesy is henceforth defenestrated."

I also approve of this message!!!!!!!

13. Lia

10/15/2012 at 11:41 AM

Um, there are a couple of different ways of looking at this. I'm with you in the sense that I do not think that a woman can put hands on a man and just expect him to take it. I'm in the minority with my friends and family, but I have always thought that when you put your hands on ANYBODY, you better be ready for them to retaliate. Everybody has their breaking point, men and women. I'm a short, petite woman and I've never put my hands on a man in my entire life because I've always known that people do not take your weaknesses into consideration in a fight. Choose your battles wisely…

Now, on the other hand I know that two wrongs don't make a right. She should have just paid the man and sat her behind down. That's all. But at the same time he really didn't have to go all street fighter on her. I can imagine how angry he was, and I don't really fault him for goin off, but there really was a better way to handle the situation. Not because she is a woman, but because he should have held himself to a better standard than that period. Both of them should have.

Now that I got the moral stuff out the way, let me just say that this video was for anyone who has ever ridden any form of public transportation and has witnessed pure ignorance at the expense of everyone else riding. I really do feel for the drivers who have to deal with people like this on a daily basis. Let it be an example to all of the fools out there that drivers can and just might fight back…

14. Dyquen

10/15/2012 at 12:33 PM

Woman at fault.

1. She took it on herself to go an fuck with someone who she has no idea what they were capable of or what their temperament is like.

2. DO NOT PISS OFF OR ASSAULT THE DRIVER OF A CURRENTLY MOVING VEHICLE, death is not a factor in their train of thought.

3. A man strikes back at a woman who is whooping his ass, he's magically an asshole and a woman beater, he TRIES to walk away the woman will do what women do best when a man walks away when she has her sights on him FOLLOW HIM AND KEEP ANTAGONIZING HIM, now he is magically a bitchass punk for taking her shit.

4. Women want equality, then it is equal right for a situation when a woman kicks a man in the nuts for no good reason, just cuz she thinks its funny to do it (seen it) or just because he said something she didn't like, Then he reserves the right to return the favor and punch her in the box. IT HURTS JUST THE SAME. Can't want equality but then want to pick and choose what equal rights you get. Women have the capacity for greater violence than men. Men are reactionary and instinctive, women plan and fight dirty. I have never seen a dude hit another dude in the nuts in a fist fight, not saying it doesn't happen just haven't seen it. women fight other women they will bite another woman's boob (seen it often), rip her scalp off (seen it often), will fish hook her opponents vagina and go for blood (wish i didn't see it).
    School in Jamaica, Queens, NYC will show you some things you never thought possible till you witness it.

I'll never initiate violence on anyone or put my hands on a woman in force. But I have a temper that makes me blackout, go on kamikaze autopilot for 5 mins, then I come to and Mayhem had visited my opponents face. My solution when attacked if I catch myself in time is to sit on my opponent while they are face down and limbs pinned. They will calm down or I won't get up.

15. Just My 2 Cents

10/15/2012 at 1:07 PM

This is such a good debate. I personally think that the driver was the victim and he was being verbally and physically abused by this passenger.

I wish he would have actually CALLED the police and had her a$s arrested instead of using his fist as the police to serve justice on her as$.

She was not worth losing his good paying job with benefits because he will lose his job over this. He knew he could have beat the breaks off that little, grown as$ woman and he let his anger get the best of him and took out all his aggression by almost knocking her head off, then choking this sh$t out of her.

From the looks of the fight, he use to be a professional BOXER and a PIMP in his younger days.

I don't feel sorry for the young woman AT ALL. I feel bad for the bus driver because that day was just not his day.

Have this passenger seen this video yet http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HA-BRHjsnCc ? It's probably her man getting his as$ whoop too.

16. Smilez_920

10/15/2012 at 1:54 PM

Well someone tweeted her timeline on my timeline. She is def getting a check . According to her 90k . And yes she just bought a range rover lol. While I don't feel pitty for her the whooping only taught her a temporary lesson. I'm sure the bus company just paid her off instead of going to court since neither of them pressed charges, they probably settled for the outed amount . ( this is just what was tweeted might not be legit )

She doesn't seem like she learned the lesson everyone thought the butt whooping would teach her. I hope she doesn't get a reality show off of this.

I still think both parties are wrong. Karmas a witch next time it will be a woman whose not on the clock to hand her a butt whooping when she steps out of pocket. Sometimes walking away is the best thing to do but I can see where the bus drivers anger came from, Welp lesson learned on both ends .

10/15/2012 at 2:05 PM

Whats sad about this is that the bus driver most likely had no prior experience on how to handle this situation nor is he given the proper protection in terms of equipment and safety precautions but everyone is saying he should be fired.

Police officers are trained extensively and deal with physical harm more frequently yet they receive more passes when it comes to the use of excessive force. Go figure

18. Double K

10/15/2012 at 4:44 PM

I'm jumping between a few different sites about this topic so I'm just going to copy/paste if you don't mind….

I love how everybody says he should have called the police like that’s a realistic solution. You know how long it would have taken the police to arrive on the scene. Even if it were 2 minutes (which is extremely fast), you have now entered an unknown variable to the equation, how that person would react to the news of him calling the police. The bus driver made a judgement call, albeit a bad one, and went for what he though would work 100%, the uppercut.

19. Just My 2 Cents

10/15/2012 at 6:11 PM

Most importantly, what happen to the girl ponytail? She had it on in the beginning of the video and then it disappeared after the fight. *going back to do further research*

He knocked that squirrel fur completely off! It looks like he knocked it back to the store she brought it from. LMAO

Ok, I'm done. *riding the transit to film more quality videos like this*

10/16/2012 at 1:31 AM

So quick question to all the ladies viewing this, were BOTH parties wrong in THIS scenario TOO:

21. iluvwhoiluv

10/16/2012 at 10:07 AM

An interesting point that hasn't been brought up yet…once the passengers saw the violence escalating, how come no one stepped in until after the bus driver delivered the blow? I know some people are like, "If it isn't about me, I stay out of it," but she was hitting him while he was driving; if the bus driver had lost control of the vehicle, more people could have gotten hurt besides the bus driver.

I would comment on the violence, but most of you have that nipped in the bud.

22. John J

10/16/2012 at 4:43 PM

Ol' girl was wrong and got the improper check she wrote cashed with interest. If you hit and spit on someone, male or female or not, expect some retaliation and don't be surprised if it's more physical than you think it should be. Too many women think their vagina gives them a pass/right to do whatever it is they can think of to men physically without consequence. Being a woman OR a man, if you physically start a fight, aren't in a boxing ring or an octagon, and there's no referee, THERE ARE NO RULES! Yes, the guy is a public employee and yes, you have to have some thick skin dealing with the public, but where is it set in stone he HAD to take all of that. In my opinion, he handled it probably as best as he could, because I seriously doubt bus drivers are REALLY taught how to deal with unruly passengers and especially those that physically attack you WHILE DRIVING.. She was a threat not only him, but everyone on the bus as well, and in my eyes he handled the situation accordingly, saving all the passengers and himself by stopping the bus and removing the threat. I find it amazing that in all of the clips, including the one that shows when she steps on the bus, all those camera phones were in use and no one thought about calling the police until AFTER the aggressor gets subdued. Better yet, why didn't anyone else tackle her simple behind for putting the whole bus in danger? Was it legally right (within his job rules and possibly the court of law)what that 59 year old driver did? Probably not, but he taught that 25 year old woman the morally correct way to respond to nonsense…