New R&B Podcast [Oct 14/12]: “F*^K Yo’ Relationship Advice”

On this week’s podcast we talk about ratchet chicks taking Street Fighter uppercuts to the jaw, how Joe Biden saved the election and why DOUCHEBAGS who offer relationship advice need to SHUT THE HELL UP.

Let me know what you think of this week’s HOT or NOT song.

Also, please tune in every Tuesday & Thursday to hear my LIVE Blogtalk radio show “Let Me Tell You Why You’re Wrong”.

This R&B Podcast has been added to iTunes!

You can check out my iTunes channel by clicking on this link: https://itunes.apple.com/ca/podcast/thisisyourconscience.com/id560832534

Also, don’t forget to download the Stitcher Radio app so you can listen to this podcast directly on your iPhone, iPad or android phone by CLICKING HERE.

10/14/2012 at 6:08 PM

Ladies & Gentlemen, Your Feedback On This Week's Podcast Is Greatly Appreciated!

2. kat

10/14/2012 at 9:07 PM

Great podcast! Your were completely right about the bus driver incident. No one should feel like its ok to put your hands on someone and there not be any type of repercussions. Man, woman , child or whatever. Everyone has the right to protect themselves. On the point of getting unsolicited relationship advice is maddening!! I also get tired of people who have been married 5 mins and figure now they are experts.

10/15/2012 at 2:02 AM

PREACH! This idea that being married means you can intervene in other peoples relationship lives is ridiculous…as if all marriages are happy and successful.

10/14/2012 at 10:48 PM

Podcast was good even though I disagreed (surprise) with you on some points.

Agreed on when a woman says fine. When I say fine it pretty much means I am done talking about the subject and you can go and do yourself bc I already said my piece. One thing I would like to say is that I will never believe that a man who wants an open relationship truly wants me as his woman. I am simply his second choice and he is waiting for his first choice to come along. I definitely don't believe that men need time to decide how they feel about a woman simply bc (and I have said it before) no woman is growing on any man. A man either has to have you or you are just "meh." The whole "allowing the feelings to develop organically" sounds like complete bs. You either know or you don't.

Agreed on getting relationship advice as well. When will people realize that being single doesn't equal unhappiness nor does being in a relationship equal happiness?

Don't agree on the bus incident. Let's be clear that he was not defending himself. The video proves that. She hit him and once she walked away, he was no longer in danger. He then walked up and punched the hell out of her and threw her off of his bus. She then got back on the bus and he chocked the hell out of her. Not only will she win a settlement from the bus company, she may get fined for hitting him but he will get fired, lose his benefits from being fired, and may have battery charges pressed against him. They were both in the wrong and no woman should put her hands on a man but he had no reason to go at her so hard and forcefully. Condoning or justifying either of their behavior is ridiculous.

Obama can't come off as angry. I am happy that you like him and if you lived in the US you would vote for him but as a minority, you just aren't given the same leeway as Biden was given. There is enough of the independent vote that Obama cannot afford to be polarizing and that is exactly what attacking Romney in the same way that Biden attacked Ryan will do–polarize Obama from the independent voter. Too many swing states are on the line for that.

10/14/2012 at 11:19 PM

Last thing, for the Fischer story, I remember watching something about this a few years ago. If I am not mistaken, yes, she wasn't accepted bc she didn't achieve the standards of being in the top 10% of her class, but the kids that were in the top 10% of their classes from the lower income schools, didn't achieve her level of academic achievement nor take the classes that she took. I think that is her argument and why the case is going to the Supreme Court. By allowing racial preference, are you in turn allowing students, who enter into top tier schools, the inability to compete since they will be at the lower end of those students that are there? Who does racial preference benefit and is it outdated and past it's time?

Personally, I feel that race should be removed from admissions in education and that economic status should stand in its place.

10/15/2012 at 2:03 AM

If she wants to ignore factors such as quality of education than thats fine for her to be ignorant, but those of us who know better should ignore her. Race shouldn't be removed until we live in a society where racism doesn't exist.

10/17/2012 at 7:39 PM

Yeah Lincoln I'm late since I go to football (soccer to you North Americans lol) on Sundays now. I love the music on this podcast and I will speak on a particular song later which I downloaded and am currently listening to.

I never really understood nor cared to get what the girl was saying because it made no sense to me so I left that there. I always loved Biden's demeanour and when I saw his speech at DNC I was even more impressed so I can only imagine what he did at the debate.

Giving relationship advice is usually a reflection of one's past mistakes etc so sometimes it's human to just blurt out what you think someone (you) should (should have) do (done).

Now QUIET!! This is an awesome song and to be real with you I fell in love at the first keystroke of the piano solo. Enter the drums ( bass and hats) and I just shook my head in anticipation for the guitar shredding. I find that people who don't appreciate or understand rock music tend not to realise the harmony of instruments in rock songs as if they don't hear the notes being played. I TOTALLY LOVE THE SONG. It's my new anthem before and during my writing for my blog

10/18/2012 at 12:03 PM

Glad you love that song, I been listening to it for awhile and it can put you in a completely different mental space!