New R&B Podcast [Oct 7/12]: “Happy Canadian Thanksgiving”

On this week’s podcast I have 5 MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT to make, I give out my Thanksgiving “THANKS”, and explain why a man would have a woman’s PRIDE than her LOVE at the START of a relationship.

Let me know what you think of this week’s HOT or NOT song and also I hope you all will be able to purchase a copy of my new Ebook, since I really BUST My ASS to put it together. Please check back on this site all week and let me know what you think of it.

Also, please tune in every Tuesday & Thursday to hear my LIVE Blogtalk radio show “Let Me Tell You WHy You’re Wrong”.

This R&B Podcast has been added to iTunes!

You can check out my iTunes channel by clicking on this link: https://itunes.apple.com/ca/podcast/thisisyourconscience.com/id560832534

Also, don’t forget to download the Stitcher Radio app so you can listen to this podcast directly on your iPhone, iPad or android phone by CLICKING HERE.

10/07/2012 at 5:04 PM

Ladies & Gentlemen, As Always I Appreciate Your Thoughts On The Topics And The Music As Always!

What Do You Think About The Music On The Podcast As Well?

2. darrell

10/07/2012 at 6:16 PM

"some how some way" it was on blueprint 2, disc 2 the curse

• darrell

10/07/2012 at 6:17 PM

and just blaze produced that track, loved that beat and sample

10/08/2012 at 12:27 AM

NICE! I always confuse those three scarface, sigel and jay tracks.

10/07/2012 at 10:53 PM

When I was 4, I was taking a bath by myself. I looked behind me in the tub and saw a spider the size of a soap bar. To this day, whenever I get in the shower, I always look behind me and I am still freaked out about taking baths. Messed me up. Can't stand spiders and will act a fool if one is even near me.

Friends of the opposite sex: I don't mind but people need to know their place. If you can't check a female friend that has overstepped a boundary and I have expressed that I feel that she overstepped herself, you don't respect me or our relationship. I'm fine with my dude having opposite sex friends but when you start to hide hanging out with them or calling at weird hours of the night or accepting her phone call past a certain time, I simply can't hang. Some people don't care but I take respect and disrespect VERY seriously.

I, as a woman, need for my dude to be proud of me as well. When I am with him, I need to feel that pride exuding from his pores that he was lucky enough to have me as his woman and I should feel the same for him. I personally need your respect and admiration before I need your love. Otherwise, something will just feel off to me.

That first song was hot. Something you would hear on a movie soundtrack.

10/08/2012 at 12:29 AM

Yup! I can't with spiders AT ALL.

Here's the video for the first song, straight outta T-Dot: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOfG8zD0XUo

10/08/2012 at 12:50 PM

I now know why I was feeling his style. He was the exec producer for Musiq's (my favorite artist of all time) last album.

Was totally expecting a black emo kid :-). Guess I shouldn't stereotype off of a sound.

10/08/2012 at 5:36 PM

Yeah Definitely Not Here In Toronto.

But I Was Expecting A Miguel Looking Dude..

10/08/2012 at 6:47 PM

It's good that you made it out of that ordeal safely Lincoln. I enjoyed the podcast this week. I like the Canadian girl, she has some pipes man. Jessica"s accent is amazing but yeah the issue of dropping friends is a tricky situation. I believe that once the person is a threat and I mean real threat there should be no problem but that's obviously not as easy as it sounds. I always said that I don't want a woman with a male best friend and hope to God it never happens. Yeah I feel you on the proud issue because as I mentioned on one of your earlier topics I didn't think she saw my blogging as important to me and I never really got the I'm proud of you vibe from her

10/09/2012 at 1:49 AM

I'm telling you, women need to hear that being proud is important to us.