A Real P*ssy Is A Man Who’s Afraid To Admit He DOESN’T Want A Serious Relationship

nelly-tae

Whenever I decide to randomly surf social media sites, I constantly stumble upon stupid-ass, fake-deep quotes that people post to make themselves appear to be brooding intellectuals. It’s always some sh*t like “leave the man who makes you cry – for the man that will hurt anyone who brings a tear to your eye” or some other F*^KERY. But there’s one I’ve seen a couple of times that pops out in my head because not only is it corny, it’s presumptive as hell. It’s something like “a real man doesn’t make love to a million women – he makes love to one a million times”, and every time I see it I instantly yell out “GO F*^K YOURSELF”, which is not the best thing to do in your cubicle at work, church or wake (all places I’ve definitely uttered that out loud).

The reason that sentiment angers me so much is because it’s predicated on the belief that ALL men are inherently monogamous and the only reason a man could have for NOT being with one woman is simple immaturity. Well, that’s absolute BULLSH*T. In this great big world that we live in, there are MANY different types of men who require different things from a relationship. I praise dudes who WANT to be in monogamous relationships and find them, and I think men who enter into relationships with women only to cheat on them are DOUCHEBAGS. But there’s nothing more P*SSY than a dude who’s TOO AFRAID to admit that he DOESN’T want a serious relationship because he’s afraid that stupid-ass people are going to look down on him for “not being a real man”. All those judgemental bastards can go to hell, because pressuring men who DON’T want to be in relationships to get in one, is STUPID.

"naw I ain't scared to be seen with you baby! I'm just supporting the team!"

“naw I ain’t scared to be seen with you baby! I’m just supporting the team!”

Recently one of my homegirls emailed me an article from MadameNoire where they were talking about Nelly’s new “friend” Tae, and how he had not claimed her yet as his girlfriend. As I scrolled down to read the comments, most of the women in there were bashing him because he stated he was only committed to his music and business, and they derided him because he’s sill single at his “advanced” age. Basically, the women were ripping into him for not being Mr. Monogamous which made me laugh my entire ass off, because that’s a STUPID-F*^KING expectation to have of ANY human being. No woman or man NEEDS to be in a serious committed relationship and there are some people who are simply not about that life AT ALL.

I call these dudes George Clooney’s.

george-clooney

Some men are NOT built for serious, long-term, monogamous relationships and to view that as a character failing as opposed to a lifestyle choice is ignorant and judgemental. Just because that sh*t works for YOU, it doesn’t mean that MUST apply to everyone else. There are some dudes out there who are MORE than happy just floating around and enjoying the single life, and as long as they are open and honest with the women that come into their life, how the F*^K can you say there’s something wrong with them for living their love-life the way that suits them the best?

10/25/2013 at 10:00 AM

Ladies & Gentlemen, do you think ALL men are meant for monogamy?

• ChloeRayne516

10/28/2013 at 11:47 AM

NOPE, and there is nothing wrong with it. Not everyone is meant to be in a LTR or even married for that matter some people are just happy "dating" "courting".

It's Funny but I read somewhere where someone said something like Single is the New Dating and Relationships is the New Married; now think about that for a minute… the lines have gotten so blurred in how people interact in these scenarios.

10/28/2013 at 1:56 PM

Things are changing to the point where the dating scene will be unrecognizable to adults.

2. Dboy Slim

10/25/2013 at 12:41 PM

Hell no

3. Renee

10/25/2013 at 5:59 PM

It’s humanly possible for everyone to be monogamous, but I hink individually we determine whether we want to be monogamous or not. Regardless, being honest is a necessity for a healthy relationship. I have meet men to whom I’ve asked to be honest, but they continuously lied. It’s just selfishness! I know there are some guys willing to be honest, but I’ve never met one. Every man I’ve been with, my female friends & family have been with has cheated. My friend once dated a guy who would tell her what he did outside of their relationship, so I know it’s possible.

Dishonest people don’t deserve decent mates or partners, only whores.

• pe.riche.

10/25/2013 at 8:33 PM

"I have meet men to whom I've asked to be honest, but they continuously lied."

THIS! It's really frustrating when a man tells you he wants a relationship, only to find out that he doesn't. I think honesty is always the best policy, even if at first the person will be hurt. Experiences have shown me that delaying the truth causes more damage than coming clean and just plain being up front.

10/28/2013 at 1:58 PM

I think dishonesty is somewhat of a separate argument, but I don't agree that everyone can be HAPPY being monogamous. I think LTR is a thing some people just can't really do.

4. Dee

10/27/2013 at 3:43 PM

I do not think all men are meant for monogamy, nor do I think all women are meant for monogamy either. The idea is a social construct.

10/28/2013 at 1:57 PM

Great wording. Exactly my thoughts too.

5. Furious Styles

11/01/2013 at 5:03 PM

Agree. Those "real men…" memes assume also that women never want a no-strings attached casual sex situation, or if they get in one, someone tricked them into it. To that meme I say (in bold white letters superimposed over a picture of Idris Elba, kittens, or whatever the f##k), When a man is 'real' enough to tell you that he doesn't want a relationship…believe him.